020

wenrene pool shots

*Random shot.


Wendy wanted to smash the internet router with a hammer 15 times before throwing her laptop outside the balcony of her dorm.

But Wendy needed the slowpoke internet and the lagging Laptop to finish her report due few days from now.

Irene who was giggling while watching the girl from the other side of the room, definitely enjoying Wendy’s dramatic life with her stuff, while trying to keep her noise lower than before because she doesn’t want to mess with Irene’s grumpy mood, telling her to be so considerate as much as possible, on her very first night in their appointed room.

It’s been 4 months since that thing and happened and it definitely made an impression to Wendy that her roommate is not the friendly roommate, the reason why she wanted to switch room with Seulgi whose roommate is Joy, Irene’s friend.

“Come on Seul! Irene and Joy are friends, why don’t you want to share room with Irene? They have the same rules in the rooms, there’s nothing to worry about”

“Then why the hell do you want, to change rooms with me if you think that they are the same”

“…because I wanted to try a room with top and bottom?”

Seulgi’s face heated up and her cheeks tainted with a blush.

“Wendy, i- I didn’t know you were into that kind of thing—“

“That’s not what I meant, I mean BUNK BEDS. Seugli!!!’

“Still no.”

Wendy wanted to scream so she covered her face with a pillow and closed her fists. Her 3000 words essay didn’t saved her internet references Urls are not saved because she used private browsing. She wasn’t able to stream the V-app of Bigbang and the Shinee videos were not loading.

life, Thanks a lot.

Irene got up from her bed with her laptop on her hands; she placed it on Wendy’s desk. Her mobile Wi-Fi hotspot is open where her laptop is connected. She grab Wendy’s pillow, the one that covers her face and glared at Wendy.

“If you want to finish your stuff, use my Laptop, it has internet. You surely didn’t  read the memo about the land lady about the internet connection.

Wendy’s face is really funny, That Irene need to hold her laugh. Wendy looks like any moment on that time she may pass out.  The mixture of Confusion, Scared, relief and cuteness is plastered on her face. Even though Wendy wanted to refuse Irene’s offer because she’s scared  of… Irene?????... yeah. But She needed the works to be done before 12 am which is 4 hours from now.

“I’ll be out tonight, but I will be back at 1 pm. Make sure as soon as I got back, my laptop is placed on my bed.”

Wendy, being the grade conscious she is, immediately got up from her bed and went to her desk, while Irene approach the door of their room. As soon as the Microsoft word opens and Irene steps her foot outside the room,

“You, using my personal thing and my Internet data are not free, you’ll pay me back, but I will think about on how you will do it, and no. I don’t want cash.” Irene said before closing the behind.

 

Wendy stiffens.

Oh . Wendy, you’re doomed.

She thought

 

 

--------

Hi, Bye