012

wenrene pool shots

“I’m sorry”

 

Wendy said and sighed as she closed her eyes tightly enough hoping that her struggle will end as soon as possible

 

“Do you think I want your apology? I TRUSTED YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN FEELINGS!”

 

 

Irene on the edge of the bed, head hung low and sobbing violently, her grip on the bed sheet is tighter that her knuckles turning white.

 

“I-I really am sorry, I just want t-“

 

 

“Shut up. SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT YOUR EXPLANATION, HELL I DON’T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOU” Irene stand from her seat and rush where Wendy was standing and

 

 

*SLAP*

 

 


“Ouch, that hurts” Seulgi winced

 

 

“Seungwan unnie need to be cast in some drama soon, I’m telling you, she didn’t receive the entire slap from joohyun unnie for nothing” Joy whispering beside Seulgi. Both of them are peeking from the slightly open door of their leader’s room and scrutinizing the exchange of dialogues of their resident leader and hamster inside the room.

 

 

“Ok, people move your butts away from the door, here’s the ice for my beloved unnie who did nothing to face this kind of suffering.” Yeri, with an ice pack, elbowed Joy and Seulgi opening the door widely with a bang revealing a sobbing Irene and shocked Wendy. “here’s the ice pack unnie, take a rest, thank you for your service and you may now leave this hell room” Yeri shoving the ice pack on Wendy’s face and pushing her way out of the room.

 

 

Wendy still shocked, with her hand on her inflamed cheek and holding back a tear, left the room quietly slowly dragged by Joy and Seulgi guiding to the nearest couch.

 

 

“…And for you Actress Bae Joohyun, you hurt my Seungwan unnie, you will wash the dishes and cook meals for the rest of us.” Yerim left Joohyun without waiting for the other responds.

 

 

That’s the thing, one of the reasons why Actress Park Sooyoung and Bae Joohyun are known with their acting career, aside from being talented naturally (Joy’s word) , they were able to get a support and practice their lines with the help of their acting dummies Son Seungwan and Kang Seulgi (Joy and Yeri as acting buddies? Suspense Horror thriller movie or a psycho-movie is upcoming nationwide)

 

 

Even though Wendy and Seulgi practice the script with the actresses (“You can be acting buddies with Irene unnie, Wannie.” Seulgi said with apologetic look which Wendy don’t get why is she receiving that kind of eyes from seulgi) They both knew that Joy and Irene can do well even they don’t do run through the scripts.

 

 

Joy and Seulgi’s practice is the typical practice. They will read lines, exchange dialogues while sitting on the bed. Sometimes Seulgi sprawled on the floor while Joy pacing back and forth, trying to avoid to step on Seulgi’s body parts. Sometimes, along with Yeri and Saeron, they will have exchange of ideas, and Joy will ask some help to Saeron or any opinion and suggestions. Seulgi is selfless, Joy and her will practice until 3 am knowing that they need to leave their dorm by 8, Seulgi is patient enough to repeat the lines over and over again when Joy messes up her diction, when Joy forgot her lines and definitely when Joy is pissed and whining on how she wasn’t able to deliver line the way she wanted to. Seulgi can endure and accept the perfectionist Joy.

 

Just the perfectionist Joy.

 

Not the Perfectionist Bae Joohyun.

 

 

 

If Seulgi is Selfless and patient enough, what is Wendy Son Seungwan? An Angel?

 

 

Wendy and Irene’s practice level is Intense. Everything is surreal. Flying pillows, messy bed, broken chair and red cheek, Wendy was so sure that Irene’s drama was not Psycho movie or something, she is sure that Irene accept dramas with platonic and cliché plotline. Ok. The way Irene practice is how the way she will act as if it currently shooting (“I want it feel like it’s real so that I can do what I exactly practice” Irene said in front of her members). So if the script says Irene’s character will slap, punch or kill someone in the story before she can do any harm to Wendy, Yeri will barge in along with Joy and Seulgi cutting the practice. Knowing Irene she’s very into her character when she’s practicing line like how she sang it’s okay by BTOB in one of the music awards night, she might just kill Wendy in a Peek-a-Boo.

 

 

So When Joy and Yeri had a long talk with how Irene will practice her line with Wendy without hurting the kindest and amazing person you’ll ever meet, Irene agreed to let the maknaes read the scenes that they will practice before the actual day and also they agreed to spare a condition if Irene intentionally of accidentally hurt their beloved unnie.

 

 

Another Day of practice two weeks after the Slapping incident

 

Irene apologized to Wendy for that entire day, said it was okay, then they moved on.

 

 

Wendy woke up, took a bath, cook and wash dishes for the girls before stepping inside Bae Joohyun’s room.

 

 

She saw the girl reading the script on her bed, and she unconsciously swallowed a lump of saliva. She might not admit it but she is definitely nervous and scared (heck, every time they practice, that’s the only time she were able to know what is the scene they will practice) but knowing Wendy, She will ignore the bad feeling, and aim for her goal which is to help Irene with her lines.

 

 

She approached the girl on the bed, as she sat on the edge of the bed and asked ‘ready?’

 

 

 

 

Wendy pinned Irene down on her bed with their forehead only inches away from each other, Wendy being awkward and definitely red as tomato but need to hold for a few more minutes to end the practice

 

 

 

“I just wanted to tell you how much I love-“ Wendy’s line was cut when she  her head was grab down and felt a lip patch on hers slightly open one.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, too close, Wendy. I can’t help it.” Irene said blushing. And that the time when Wendy’s arm can’t hold her weight anymore and she just dropped all her weight above Irene.

 

 

Both grunted

Both Blushing.

 

 

 

 

“ok Seulgi Unnie, We want bingsu tomorrow after practice alright? You shouldn’t have doubted our gaydar.” Joy and Yeri left the Shocked Seulgi standing beside the slightly opened door of their leader’s room

 

 

 

“I don’t know if I should be happy for Wannie or be sad for my wallet.” Seulgi said while closing the door accidentally with a bang. "Sorry guys its the wind! Not me!"

 



Hi!! so bye!!