chapter 2

Accidental Marriage

I started writing this on Tuesday but because of lack of sleep I skipped completing on Wednesday..

Anyway UPDATE ……………………………….

 

“Oh my God” Mrs Kim said realising the situation.

“Stop” Boa’s mother said. She went up to Jaejoong and handed him some money.

“On this day, the guests give bride gifts. Somehow you became the bride and I became a guest from the mother of the bride. I could have given you proper gift but there is a lack of time. Please accept this money as a gift and buy stuff as your heart pleases” She tried to say in a happy manner but everyone knew she was upset.

Boa as softly crying, trying to look less pitiable.

Jaejoong stared at Boa’s mother and Yunho’s mother spoke “Jaejoong please accept the gift, she is giving you and ask for her blessing”

Jaejoong took the money and softly said “Bless me to have a happy life”. Clearly from his tone, he was shocked.

Who wouldn’t be shocked?

Soon one by one people began to give him the gifts which was originally meant for Boa – basically he was receiving many hanboks made for women.

Yunho looked at Jaejoong and then at his father.

“What happened father?” he asked

“Our ancestors chose him as your wife.”

Yunho’s mother realised something “Oh no. We ordered a tailor to make a grand hanbok for Boa for today’s evening prayer. But now the bride is Jaejoong”

The tailor also happened to be there and said “I cannot custom make a hanbok for him. The hanbok for the original bride took almost 1 month. We don’t even have 7 hrs to make this hanbok. ”

“You can’t let the tradition die” Yunho’s father spoke.

It was a tradition that during evening prayer, the groom’s side would supply the bride with a new hanbok before the prayer began.

The priest at that time butted in and said “Do not dis-gender him. Bring a hanbok for a male”

“We have some readymade hanboks. I will bring the best one from there” he said

“Alright but please go the hall now”

Like every wedding, the guests went in to the hall to enjoy the meals.

 

It was evening and the tailor had returned with a hanbok that would fit Jaejoong.

Jaejoong blinked as Yunho gave that to him. “I am taking your responsibility as your husband”

Jaejoong just nodded.

‘Why is he not talking?’ Yunho thought ‘Is he still shocked?’

“Sit here” Yunho’s mother said and Jaejoong obeyed.

“Since you are a male, I am sure you have no idea about the tradition. Well let me brief you, tomorrow you have to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for everyone. By everyone I mean me, your-father-in-law, your husband , your brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Since you are a chef you can cook well. But here are some rules, from tomorrow onwards, you have to make tea for everyone early in the morning. From day after tomorrow I will also aid you in cooking. Any other question?”

“What would I cook tomorrow?”

“Well the maids early in the morning would bring you fresh ingredients. Cook whatever you feel like. Also Yunho likes meat soup and Changmin likes meat. They complain if these dishes are not there”

“Oh okay mother-in-law”

“Good and don’t call Yunho as Yunho. Call him by some other name. Also call him” Jaejoong nodded.

 

Jaejoong went to his room and saw Yunho reading something

“Excuse me?” he asked. Yunho literally jumped “You scared me. Well what is it?” he asked

“Mother-in-law is calling you. She is in the kitchen”

“Okay”

 

 

“Oppa you can’t leave” Jihye told Changmin

“Sssh” Changmin hushed his sister

“It’s dark”

“So?”

“What if appa and umma sees?”

“Cover for me” Changmin said, jumped from the window and ran towards the town in disguise.

He soon reached a medical herbal store, on the out-shores of the town.

A girl around his age was waiting and seeing Changmin she went “Did the herb work?”

“Yes” Changmin said and continued “Any medicine to make him pregnant?”

The girl was dumb-found and spoke “I am no magicial that I can remove his insides. We have a medicinal herb that regulates the menstruation cycle of a woman. We have no herb to change a person’s gender or give a man the ability to become pregnant”

“Love portion?”

“Nope. But I can give you this herbal juice. This improves the overall health”

“No thank you”

“Okay”

“By the way, if you can discover pregnancy for male herbs then please do so”

The girl sighed at Changmin’s stupidity.

 

 

Yunho looked at his mother in a dumb found manner.

“Are you serious?”

“Well that is the custom for an accidental marriage. Today you must cook something for your wife”

“Mother !!!”

“Don’t worry, I am here to stop you from causing an accident. Now look this kimchi”

Kimchi is simple right ? But the kimchi that Yunho made was looking like food for prisoners.

“Okay then” she said and called for Jaejoong.

“As per tradition you must eat this” She said.

Jaejoong tasted one mouthful of the kimchi only to shout out “It’s too sour,spicy and salt. Oh, I am sorry”

Yunho’s mother smiled and went to her room. She opened her astrology book and saw what luck they would have.

“Well it says they will give a happy marriage” she exclaimed

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment,upvote and subscribe  XD