chapter 9

Accidental Marriage

Jaejoong woke up early the next day.

‘Might as well prepare breakfast. I mean she just wants to see that I am a keeper type who will take care of her son’ Jaejoong thought as he brushed his teeth.

As he went to the kitchen he saw his mother-in-law already there.

“Good Morning?” he kind of asked

“I am making eggs and some toast” she said

“Can I help you?”

“Make the eggs”

“Fried? Poached? Boiled?”

“2 fried, 1 poached and you can make whatever type you want for yourself.”

“Okay”

“Also, my friends will be coming over during evening. I hope you are aware that this is a very homophobic society so I will not introduce as the spouse of Yunho. I prefer if you leave the house by then”

“I understand”

“Also I made a list of things you need to do. Make sure to do them properly. I want you to clean the house post breakfast.”

“I will” Jaejoong stated and started frying the eggs. Unknown to them Changmin overheard everything and he decided he need to do something.

He began to email his elder brother.

“Yo hyung. Jaejoong hyung, my brother-in-law is here trying to win over our mother. He arrived yesterday. I just wanted to inform you that. Also I hope you enjoy eating burnt food or take away. Sincerely Changmin” Changmin read the message and mailed him.

‘This will be interesting’ he smirked and signed off from his mail.

 

 

Yunho was in no better position when he read the mail. “THAT IDIOT” He screamed at his wife and at himself as well. He was stuck with having burnt food as he didn’t want to have any takeout.

‘I should not have agreed and knowing mom he will be back in a month. I can’t and I won’t survive.’

If only he knew how wrong he was.