Chapter 2

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***JinYoung***

 

Mark was just looking at use like he was busted with something, well maybe a little bit, he never smiled like that before and i don’t really know how to explain it. “I was just watching something funny, can’t i?” he said.

 

“Come on hyung you know we know you better than that.” I said to him. I saw that he was like thinking about it if he would say it or not. I feel happy that i see him like that, but knowing that it is not because of use it must be really something special and i want to know what it is.

 

“Again i saw something funny that’s it” he said and stood up, “can we start dancing again?” he said and all of us nodded. I hope he will tell it out of himself. “So what are we going to do?” Yugyeom asked. “Can we do everything?” Jackson said. “You mean like everything?” Bambam asked again and Jackson nodded. “Hyung isn’t that too much?” he said again.

 

“I think Jackson means the songs were we have a MV from, right?” I said to Jackson. “Right, if we really did everything we would be here till tomorrow or the day after.” he said laughing. we all started to laugh, but when i looked at Mark he wasn't laughing. What the hell is wrong with him? first he smiles like crazy like we never seen before and know he doesn’t laugh with Jackson his joke’s, strange…

 

***Mark***

 

After she went offline the members really wanted to know why i was smiling. Did i really smile? Not now, maybe later, i thought to myself and went on with all the dances that Jackson wanted to do. It was a good idea of him to do all our dances from the MV’s we have, it felt good. Some songs we did it over and over again because some of us still like to play around, well i do to so yeah can’t blame them.

 

Time went by really fast when we danced the whole time, well let us say the whole day. “Okay guys let’s call it a day.” JaeBum said. We packed everything and went to the car to go home. I checked my phone to see if i got any message, when we danced i didn’t had time to watch my phone so i was hoping for a message but nothing.

 

Is she already awake? Wait she had to work, so maybe she didn’t had much time to say something. *sigh* “What’s wrong?” i heard Jinyoung his voice. “Nothing” sorry Jinyoung i tell you when i’m ready and figure everything out myself. “You know you can tell everything to me right?” he said again and i nodded.

 

After that we didn’t say anything anymore. When we got home i went straight to my room and took my laptop out. First i had to check again where she lived so then i can now the time difference again, i forgot to ask her where she lived. The fasted why was to open the chat and go from ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter