Chapter 5

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Mark***

We were overloaded with work and it hurts me a little that I couldn’t text HaeJae back. Most of the time I forgot my phone at home or my battery died. And when I got home I had a lot of text message from her but just when I always want to text her back there came something in between.

I loved to do our show Hard Carry, It was fun and sometimes I forgot everything what was on my mind, but when I saw my phone it hits me so hard that even the members don’t dare to talk to me. Until today…

“Dude just text her!” Jackson said while he came from the bathroom and saw me staring at my phone. “It’s been 4 weeks Jackson, what the hell I’m I going to say to her!! And she didn’t say anything for 2 weeks already!!” I yelled and drop my phone on my bed. “That you were busy of course what else?”  *sigh* “I always say that, I don’t think that she would believe me now.” I said a little calmer.

“Hyung I know that but what else can you say? If you know something then say it to her, I think she is worried about you. Come one text her.” he said and give me back my phone. I nodded but still I didn’t knew what to say to her.

“Would she believe me if I said that I was with family but the place we were had no connection to text?” I said out of nowhere, but that does makes sense to me. “That actually sounds good though. There are places where that happens so you could give it a shot.” And with that I send her a text.

“Hii, sorry that you didn’t hear anything from me but I was with my family and seems like I didn’t had connection there to text or anything on my phone. I’m really sorry! Please forgive me?” I said, now waiting for her reply. She would be working now I think so she would see it in her break.

I took a quick shower and it really felt good for once. It’s like 10kg came off of my shoulders I did took quite some time to enjoy it this time. Normally I do it very quick but now I wanted to relax a bit. After the shower I took my phone and looked at it when I went to the living room but still nothing and dropped my arm down.

“Got a text?” Jackson asked me when he saw me sitting next to him and I shock my head with a sigh. “I knew it that she wouldn’t send me back.” I said while looking at the sailing. “She will text you back don’t worry give it time for her now. You didn’t say anything for 2 weeks now.” he said again and I looked at him with a sad/annoyed face. “Thanks for reminding me”

“Food ready!” Jaebum said and came in with the food. “Hyung we're not going to eat on the table?” Youngjae asked and he shook his head. “For once we can eat it in front of the tv.” he said, sweet then I don’t need to get up! Jaebums cooking is really good but today I didn’t had so much hungry.

“You okay?” Jaebum asked and took the other side to sit next to me. “Not really.” “Did you text her already?” he asked again and I nodded. “No response.” I said and took a bite well a little one. “She will text you back don’t worry.” he said and patted my back. “Thanks Jaebum, but I’m not hoping for it.” I said with a sad face.

“Oo guys the manager will come over at 10pm so make sure after dinner it’s cleaned a little bit.” Jaebum said again and all of us nodded. Why is he coming over we just saw him. Oh well we'll see about that later then.

After dinner we cleaned op, I did the dishes and the rest I don’t know didn't had to think about that. When I was ready I went back to my place on the couch and wait for the rest. In the meantime I was still waiting for a text. “Eurg now I know how she must have felt waiting.”

“It’s hard right.” I heard and looked up because I was laying on the couch and I saw Jinyoung. I nodded and sit back straight up and he came sitting next to me. “She will text you like Jaebum hyung said but now you need to be patient with it so you know how it felt for her.” He said and I looked down. “If I didn’t forgot my phone all the time or it was fully charged then It wouldn’t be like this.” I said.

“True but It happens and you only learn from it.” I get him but still It’s my fault and I want to make it up so bad. “Manager is here.” Jaebum said while he came into the room with him. We all greeted him and waited till he started.

“I know that you guys are wondering why I’m here and what I need to tell you. You guys are also thinking why I didn’t said it earlier, that’s because I didn’t knew it back than.” he said. “There are some new trainees and you guys need to be there to look at their performance tomorrow. I don’t know why you guys need to be there but TWICE, 2PM, A-Yeon, 15& and Sunmi would be there to.” He said.

“What time?” Jaebum asked him. “It’s somewhere in the afternoon so you guys can sleep out.” He said with a smile. YES finally having a nice long sleep.”I will text you what time they will pick you up.” he said and stoot up to leaf. We said goodbye and we all talked about tomorrow. “Wow never knew that we got new trainees, when did we get them anyway?” Bambam said.

“How should we supposed  to know that? We were busy with or show.” Yugyeom said. “Got a point there.” Jinyoung said and hit Bambams head. I laughed. “Wauw hyung is finally laughing.” Bambam said again and got a hit on his head again but then from me.

“Let’s go to bed even though we can sleep out we still don’t know what time we need to be there.” Jaebum said and everyone nodded. When I was in my bed I looked at my phone again but still got nothing. I put it away and tried to sleep.

“Hyung wake up! YAH wake up!! HI YOU GOT A MESSAGE FROM HAEJAE!” “I’m up give me!!” I said, “dude really?” I said and looked at Jackson. “Sorry I had to wake you up from Jaebum and you didn’t move a bit, we need to go in 30min” He said. I looked at him with a dumb face. “It’s 1.30pm You slept really long.” He said and now I understand it. I nodded and stood up.

Took a quick shower and went to the living room. “Here” I saw Jaebum giving me plate with food. “Thanks and sorry.” I said and he shook his head. “No problem you deserved the long sleep.” He said. After I eat everything we still got 5 min left. “Ready?” Scratch that… Everyone nodded and we went to the van up to the building.

When we came there we had to go the the auditorium and we could choose were we wanted to sit, just not to far at the back, they said. We went on the 3th row in the middle. Just perfect and I wonder if there will be good trainees in here this year.

When everyone was here JYP-nim came on stage. “Thank you for coming today and sorry for stealing your free day but I think for this that that wouldn’t be a problem” he said and we laughed. “So we got some new trainees, some you would know from before and some are new. Just to let you know there is 1 person that is new sins 2 weeks ago.” He said. Wow 2 weeks and already have to perform for use.

Hope it went well for that person. The first group came and I didn’t like it. The dance was stiff and the singing was a no no. “Will there be something good today.” I heard Jackson say. “I was thinking the same dude.” I said and we give a high five.

“Okay last group for today. They will do the new song from GOT7 Hard carry, but they are with 6 so 1 person has 2 lines” We heard, this is getting interesting. They came on stage and what it shocked me most is, it we're all girls. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter