Chapter 3

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***HaeJae***

 

When I woke up I was really tired, well thanks to someone even though I don’t mind it. He seems nice and fun so maybe that’s why I lost track of time when I talked to him. Still he didn’t say his name… and I don’t think that the name that is on his Facebook was his real name, to me it seems to be his nickname or something.

 

I did my morning routine and made me breakfast and my lunch for work. ‘I hope the people will be nicer today!’ I thought and packed everything and headed out. I always go to work with my bike, it’s not that far from where I live so yeah why not. Only if it rains really badly or it will snow then I will take the bus.

 

Like every working day I need to put the shoes back on their right place, and man this time it really is a mess like hell!! Really can’t people not put everything back where it supposed to be? The morning went really fast even though the people were again like yesterday, not fun at all. We had a little break at 11am to drink something.

 

I took out my phone to play a game, but then I was thinking about that guy again. ‘Should I look if I had a text?’ and I opened my Facebook message but I didn’t got anything. O well playing a game then. Some part of me was sad but the other was like why are you sad?

 

The little break was over and I started working again. We had to unpack the levering so we had a lot of work. There were like 9 containers today, we never had that much, o well were busy then and that is good. Lunch break came quicker like that and the day will end faster to when I had to do that.

 

I was just on Facebook when I got a message, and yes it was from him. We talked for a really short time but then he said he had to go for a while, I was a little sad. We just started talking and he already needs to go. He would tell me later but yeah depends on when, I have my phone with me in the shop but I don’t use it only if I need to watch the time that’s all.

 

“It’s okay, have fun in whatever you have to do ^^” I said to him but he didn’t saw it anymore. I was still watching the chat to see if he would read it but nothing. “I need to go in 15 min.” still nothing. Those 15 min went by really fast and I had to start working again. “I need to start working again, when I’m done you should be sleeping already so if I don’t hear you anymore, goodnight and sweet dreams ^^” I said and closed it.

 

“You okay?” I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Anke, she is still in school but she works here to learn this job. In the beginning when I started to work here she was really really quiet, she said almost nothing only when she had to ask something then we heard her but for the rest nothing.

 

Later on we found out that we knew each other when we were small and since then she is talking like a train, what I like because it’s really fun to talk and work with her even though she is almost done here. “Yeah I’m okay, why you ask?” I lied to her but she will found out, she knows me already.

 

“It’s just you look a little sad that’s all, come on shoot, what is it?” I sighed, “Okay then, well yesterday a guy started talking to me on Facebook and he wanted to be my friend so I asked him why and all that and that I normally don’t accept a stranger but he really wanted to be my friend so we started to talk and I kind of liked it, but at the lunch break I got a text and we didn’t talk that long or he had to go already. Okay there is a time different between us because he is now in Korea for a vacation but he didn’t saw my last message so yeah.” I said to her.

 

“You like him already do you?” she said and I looked at her with a shocked face. “Not like that!!” I said in a hurry, “It’s just fun to talk to him that’s all.” She nodded and we talked a little while further. At 4PM she had to go home so I was alone again till 6PM then I’m done working.

 

After she was gone i had again a break for 10 min and like always those 10 min go way too fast. I did the rest of the delivery for the shop, that is unpacking containers with new shoes or clothes in it. When doing that the time goes really fast and I like it that why, it’s just you are still busy doing what you have to do and you don’t look at the time anymore. That’s why i like to unpack the containers.

 

After work I went back home, and did my dance clothes on. Today I had to record my dancing. It’s a mix from Kat Deluna and Beyonce, 3 different songs in 1 dance. I wanted to be creative so I didn’t pick any kpop songs out, I wanted to do something of my own and not something from another kpop group.

 

I’m happy that I got a room that is sound proof, I asked some friends to help me to make that room sound proof so that the rest of the people who live here don’t have any problem with my music. After the dance i took a quick shower and made my dinner.

 

When I did further with mixing my song i got a message. “Sorry that I didn’t say anything anymore. My friends had my laptop and when I got it back I had to go to bed.” should I reply back? I want to… He can wait for a little while my song is almost done. I still got message from him but I really want to have this song ready.

 

“Sorry I didn’t want to ignore you or something.” “ :( sorry, you're mad at me now right? That’s why you're not saying anything?” After a while I was finally done, now I only need to do my dance video and I can send it. I will first look what he is saying.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter