Chapter 4

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Mark***

It was hard for me to do Hard Carry with a smile but still I made it, don’t tell me how I did it but still it’s done. When I had my phone with me I didn’t look all the time to V live, sometimes I would look on Facebook to see if I got a text form HaeJae but I didn’t got any. She has seen my text so that is already something.

After everything was done i went back to the silence Mark i always was that don’t smile often. I think the members knew something was wrong but they didn’t say anything, well maybe that is for the best, they will asked it but I think they will do that when we are back in or dorm.

In the car I took my phone out and played my music. I knew that I wouldn’t get a text anymore, she would be sleeping already so hoping to get one was fading away. We arrived at the set around 8AM our time, then we got to put on different clothes then or make up, till that everyone was ready I think it took 1 hour and 30 min and then we had to do are live show that was already 1 hour long, so here that would be 10/11AM so for her it would be 2/3AM.

We didn’t go to the dorm, we still had to go to the building to talk about the rest of the shows and after that we had to practise a little bit and from tomorrow on we are starting with filming for the rest of the shows. On are way my phone went of, to tell me that I got a message I couldn’t see from who it was because there was no name on it.

I unlocked my phone and then I could see from who it was. At first I didn’t believe it but it really was her. “Thank you that you care about me, I think that I misunderstand it then. Sorry if I made you sad or anything, and I’m more of a night person so yeah, or it is just that I don’t fall asleep that easy.” she said, well I got a text back.

“It’s okay, I was a little bit sad yeah but now that you send me a text again I’m feeling better thank you.” I said and I really was feeling relieved now. “Sorry...I still hope you had fun with your friends today?” Well it was a little bit fun, but knowing that I hurt her in a way was eating me inside. “I did my best :) “ I said.

“O right from tomorrow on I will be a little busy, so sorry if I don’t talk that much but I will try to text you when I can!” I said again really quick. “Oh okay no problem, have fun :) “

“Smiling again? So everything is fine I guess.” Jinyoung said after he pulled out one of my earplugs. I knew he was sitting next to me so I knew it was him, I just nodded while still looking at my phone.

“So you aren’t tired then?” I asked a little bit worried. “I am tired but I just don’t fall asleep, when that happens I try to find something that makes me sleeping and most of the time that is listening to music like I do right now and texting with you :)” Sounds normal to do, “So what are you listening right now then?” I’m curious…

“Well I will say I only listen to KPOP and nothing else so... I’m already going to say sorry :p” she said first but I saw her typing again. What’s wrong with listening to KPOP? “For the moment I listen to Mayday and after that it will be Jibberish both are from GOT7 and they are on repeat.” O_o I don’t really have words for it now, but what should I say? “Seems like you love those songs?”

“Yeah I do a lot, especially Mayday, don’t really know why but yeah.” Could it be because Mayday is my favorite song, that means she had watched GOT2Day. “Well I want to know what song it is so I’m going to check it really quick.” I said to make her feel happy. “You don’t need to do that.” She said again.

“But I want to so be right back ^^ “ I said and I really went on youtube to look for or own song to listen to. It really feels weird to do that but I want to make it realistic so that it looks like I really watched it. I got a poke at my side and pick one of my earplugs out and looked at Jinyoung. “Why are you looking at one of our songs?” he asked with a question look.

“don’t laugh okay?” I said to him. “I promise.” he said, *sigh* “Seems that Mayday is HaeJae her favorite song and she thinks that I don’t know that song because you know why right?” and he nodded and gives a sign to go on. “So I said that I would check out the song and to make it realistic I’m really looking it up. Stupid right?” I said again. “I don’t think it’s stupid hyung, but why Mayday?” he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

“She didn’t say it.” I told him, well I have a idea but I’m not sure about it. I started listen to our song and I had to tell it’s been awhile since I listened to it so I was actually happy that I had to change to listen it again. After the song I went back to the chat. “Nice song, I like it.” I said to her.

“You do?? You don’t say it to make me happy are you?” she said to me. “I don’t say it to make you feel happy I really really like the song. Good taste what else?” i asked her, then she knows I’m interested in her music taste. “You really want to know that?” she asked me again.

“Yeah why? You don’t want to?” Even though I may know her answer already but still you never know. “It’s not that it’s just nobody ever said to me that they wanted to know my music, so yeah it’s kinda hard to realise that someone really want’s to know it that’s all.” She said, so nobody ever wanted to know that?

“Why not? I’m open for everything and I will always listen to it till the end because then you can know if you like the song or not.” I said. “True, okay then. I only listen to kpop music and nothing more, my whole life is around kpop so I listen to a lot of groups.” And I knew it she would say kpop ^^. “Nice, so because you listen to kpop music people are doing strange about it? If yes why?” I really wanted to know that because I’m a kpop idol and I’m really curious.

“People say that kpop is gay and they always ask me if i know what they sing, but i always look for the english lyrics of the song if i’m not sure about some songs but still they don’t want to hear anything about it. When I still went to school they always bully me about it but I never listened to it even though it hurts i like it and that is what's more important than the rest.” She said. Wow never thought of that, seems that they really don’t like Asian music back there. “So nobody like’s it where you live?” I wanted to make sure if I understand it. “Some people like it, those who listen to kpop songs know how hard it is but almost all the people don’t like it, well… It’s really difficult to say it in the right words :p “ she said and that is true.

“I get it ^^ and you can share with me :) I’m open for it, and I want to know you more so yeah… *blush face*” I said, I was a little scared to say it but yeah. “That’s sweet of you. And aren’t we doing that already? ^^” “You have a point there ^^. You sure you don’t want to go to sleep? Just worried ‘again’” i said, please don’t be mad…

“Don’t know… I want to sleep but I also want to talk more so yeah and when I’m back home from work you are sleeping.” Aw so sweet of her. “I sometimes stay up very late to so don’t worry I will text back whenever i hear my phone and when I can :) “ And I hope I can answer her back every time. “Okay then… Well goodnight :) and you have a fun day today :)” she said, well I will now. “Thank you and goodnight sweet dreams.” and after that she went offline.

 

***HaeJae***

I was happy we have talked this out, if not I didn’t know if I still couldn't talk to him or not. Or I would talk to him but not that much I think. I had a nice sleep but then my alarm went off. Eurgh I didn’t want to go today, I want vacation It’s taking a toll on my mood. I stood up and did my morning routine and went straight to work.

Work was killing me again but like always I love to do it. I think that I will miss this if I would be picked to become a trainee, but still I would do something that I love more so I don’t think that I will miss it that much. I unpacked the rest of the delivery we got because we still got a lot of containers to unpack.

When I had lunch break I went to check my chat and I got a message. “Hi you, how was your sleep?” he asked me. I’m not gonna say that I wanted to sleep more. “It was fine ^^ I just didn’t want to go to work :p How is your evening going?” I asked him while I was busy to warm up water for my soup. “You're almost done hang in there ^^ and it’s okay. We came home like 15min ago so we are now taking turns to showe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter