Chapter 6

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Mark***

“Why was Mark looking at HaeJae?” I heard Nariko saying and I had wide eyes. Good thing I stood with my back at her but I could see the members looking at me. What to do? “What do you mean?” JaeBum asked her and went to her.

“Look I know what I saw and be honest about it. I’m right I’m I?” She said again, I still didn’t turn around. “And why do you think that?” JinYoung now asked her while he still stood with me. “When we came up he was the first one to really take a look and because HaeJae was standing beside me at some points I saw Mark looking at her because I was standing next to her. That’s why I’m sure about it. But Now I remember all of you were looking at her.”

“Should we tell her?” Jinyoung asked me but only for me to hear. “She is friends with HaeJae maybe we can ask her for help or something?” Jackson said next. “If it makes you feel better.” She started and for once I turned around and looked at her. “I would be happy if it’s true.” she said.

“Why?” I asked, why would she be happy? “She seems down ever since she came her, and always looking at her phone. We asked her if she was homesick but she said that it was nothing to worry about and that it was definitely not homesick.” So she was waiting for a reply from me? It’s my fault, I should have text her back.

“So Mark…” and I looked at her. “Were you looking at HaeJae?” she asked again and I nodded. “And why?” I sighed and was wondering if I should tell her. I looked at my members and they give me a nod so they were okay with it. “You might want to sit down for a while It’s a long story.” I said and went to the sofa that was standing in the room and came sitting across from me.

With that I told her everything what I told the boys when they found out about her. She was listing better then when I told them about it, maybe because she is a girl and girls do listen better than boys, o well i speak against my own nature but it’s only in my head so who care’s.

“Waw okay, but she doesn't know that it is you right?” She asked again. “No I didn’t tell her I wanted to know her without telling her who I really was.” I said. “You do know that you are her fan right?” and I nodded. “She will flip out at first but she will be so mad at you!!” She said with her voice a little louder.

With her saying that I got scared to tell her. “Well What If I try to be friends with her and when I feel it is the right to say I say that It was me?” I asked her. “You can do that but still I think she will be mad, only in the beginning. Maybe if you explain it to her she would understand it.” And I nodded. I will go for that plan then.

“I’m going back now, and Mark.” She said and I looked at her. “Don’t worry I won't tell her.” She said and I nodded and after that she left. “You think it will work?” JinYoung asked me. “I don’t know, we will see that when it happens.” I said and right then JYP came in the room.

“So with group do you think came out the best?” He asked. “The last one” JaeBum answered right away. “Wow seems like you are sure about that one.” He said and JaeBum nodded. “I think I speak for everyone her that they were the best. It’s not because it was a song of us it just was really good, and better than the rest that we saw.” and all of us nodded.

“Okay I know more then enough” he said and went out. “What do you think he is thinking?” BamBam asked. “How should I know.” I answered. After that we went to our practise room and did a little bit of our routine. None of us wanted to go home so we decided to practise a little bit.

My thought were still with HaeJae. What I saw back there was real right? I did saw HaeJae there on stage? So that means she is a trainee her? Why didn’t she tell me? I even didn’t notice that the music was already stopped.” Mark you okay?” I heard and looked around. “Hmm sorry what?” I said and Jackson shook his head.

“If you wonder, Yes it was real.” He said and I nodded. “Still can’t believe it we saw her!” Yugyeom said happy. “Hyung she looked beautiful!” he said again and I saw that JaeBum hit his head. “Sorry.. just telling what’s in my mind.” He said and i laughed.

“I wonder what JYP will do.” YoungJae said and all of us nodded. “Come on let’s practise again.” I said. “Don’t space out okay hyung?” Yugyeom said again. “I won’t do it again, now let's start.”

After a long time we went back home. I just came out of the shower and went into my room. “Oo you might want to look at your phone.” Jackson said right when I came in and I rushed to my phone. It was HaeJae.

“It’s okay, next time just tell me before than I don’t need to be worried.” She said, she was worried about me? I was still in thoughts when I got another text. “And sorry I will also be a little bit busy these days, I don’t know how long. Can’t tell so if I don’t reply back I’m just very busy.” She said, Yeah I know why but I can’t tell you that or else I have to tell everything already.

“You were worried about me? Aw so sweet of you.” i first said. What If I try to ask her? “Is work killing you again?” I asked her. “Seems like you are very happy so I don’t need to ask you who it is right?” Jackson said and I think i just blushed just thinking that i’m again talking to her. “Jup It’s her alright, your face tells me everything.” he said laughing.

I started blushing and throw my towel to him. “Shut up!” I said. We text for a little while and I was happy for that. “Yeah I was worried, I thought you didn’t want to talk to me anymore.” She said and that exactly hurt me. Knowing that she was thinking that way.

“And Yeah work is killing me.” She said next. “Sorry that It looked that way but I didn’t mean it you know. And Is it that bad again?” I asked her wanting to know what she is doing even though I know it already but I want to hear it from her.

“It’s okay now :). It’s not that bad I just need to work hard and I’m late at home so I don’t have that much of a rest but It’s okay I love to do it.” She said. “Wait...You're late home? how come?” I wonder how she will come out of this.

“Euhm...well I got different work...so yeah I’m coming late home and I start early to so yeah but I don’t mind I like it :) And I hope my hard work will be paid of some day.” Wow that is beautiful how she describes it. And I really hope she reeth it what she wants. She was damn good on stage! Never thought of that.

“Sound like fun!! Tell me what you do?” Hope she tells it. “Sorry I can’t tell it, not yet maybe later ^^ “ I can life with that. “Okay then I can manage that. But promise me you tell it one day?” If she does that I will do that to. “Okay I promise!” she said and that give me a smile on my face.

We talked very long and we didn’t even knew that it was already 2AM. “You should go to sleep now?” I said. “Yeah I should and you too should go to sleep to.” She said. I think she forgot that we supposed to have a time difference. “Wait was the time not different for use?” I told/asked her. “Okay I will tell you something already.” She said. “I Moved to another country so the time is close to yours now.”

“Oh where did you move then?” I am making this hard for her now… “That is for another day ^^ You already know something so the rest is for another day. Goodnight!” she said again “Okay, goodnight sweet dreams.” I said in a hurry, not long after that she went offline.

At least we're talking again so I’m very happy. I wonder If can talk to her in real now that I know she is in JYPE, it will be strange and I can’t let her know that I already know her a little bit. With happy thought I went to sleep.

 

*** HaeJae***

After Nariko went out I was trying to think what happened at the stage a while ago. I did look in front of me but I can’t remember who I saw, maybe because I didn’t really look who was sitting there. And when Nariko said that GOT7 was sitting there I was getting stress all over again.

What if I didn’t sing right? What if the dance was not okay? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter