Chapter 7

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Mark***

When we got into the building the first thing that Yugyeom wanted to do was seeing Nariko. I’m starting to think they are dating or something, but they are just really really good friends. I was a little nervous to go, if Yugyeom wanted to see Nariko that means i’m seeing HaeJae to. Not that I mind, it’s just I’m still shy even though she doesn't know that It’s me who she is talking to.

It was fun seeing them all again and to see them performing our song. They really did great. I still couldn’t believe my eyes and ears that my members are doing great to pretend that they sort of know HaeJae.

I hope I can tell her that it is me but still I don’t know how. “Hyung? Yah hyung!!!” I heard and looked up. “What?” I said and looked at JinYoung. “Your daydreaming again.” He said, well I get that a lot these days, but I already know from what. “Sorry” I said and stood up and went to the rest of the group for our daily practise.

For the MAMA Awards we were going to do Hard Carry so we wanted to practise all the time that we did really great on the day itself. We knew that we were going to dance with 2 other groups but we didn’t knew which group. They would tell use at the end of the week.

We really practised hard and a lot that we didn’t watched the time. “Okay guys let’s end it for today and go home.” JaeBum said and we nodded. We took a rest first and then we packed everything and went out of the practise room.

I wanted to check my phone for message, because my dad told me he would send me one, still don’t know for what but I don’t mind. I really miss my family and getting a message from them helps me to get true it. Where is it? I thought and I realised that I left it in the practice room. I had to charge my phone.

“Shoot be right back guys forgot my phone.” I said and give Jackson my bagg. “Again! Hurry up!” BamBam said and I looked at him but regretted it after he saw me looking at him. It’s really been a long time that I had to run, and after practise. Know I really had no energy left.

I went inside the room and looked for my phone. ‘Found it and I got a text.’ I said to myself. While reading it I heard music in the room over the one we use. That’s a song I don’t know yet? I looked true the little window at the door and only saw the back of a girl, she was dancing and it was really good.

Wait… I tried to look into the mirror and then I saw ther face. “HaeJae!” I looked a little longer because I really like her dancing and watching her makes me smile. I got a text right when I wanted to get inside of the room, I only saw her and no one else so I wanted to give her a little company, but still that would make her awkward.

Leader JaeBum: Are you coming hyung?
Mark: You can go ahead need to help here for a while.

I said, I really don’t know why I said that but I wanted to take this change a little to talk to her alone. I got a text back and he said okay but I need to get home on my own. Maybe I can ask her to bring me home? The song was over so i knocked on the door and went inside.

I saw her looking in shock when I came in. “Sorry I heard music and I saw you so yeah…” I said, well this was awkward to say. “Oh...euhm okay…” And she looked down. “Your alone in here?” I asked and she just nodded.

What to do? “Oh what was the song you were doing? Didn’t hear it before?” I asked her. “Oh.. I don’t know if I’m allowed to tell you...sorry…” she said a little sad. “No problem.” I said with a smile. “The song was awesome and the dance to.” Right after that I covered my mouth with my hand. Shouldn't have said that.

“How do you know? You saw me dancing?” she asked and I just nodded while rubbing my neck awkwardly. “Oh...It’s okay, you already saw me dancing 2 times so yeah.” She said and i smiled. “So how did you get in JYPE?” I asked. “I send my audition thru the JYP site .” and I nodded. “Didn’t hoped for it that I would get in so I’m still pretty shocked.” she said.

“It would be alright. BTW how did you learn Korean so fast?” She shrugged “EunSang had teached me the most when we were at home and here it was 1 of the staff but I learned more at home then here.” She said laughing. Finally I see her laughing, and with that I smiled.

We talked for a while and it felt really good, better then all the text we already send each other, still she doesn't know it. “You're not sleepy?” I asked while watching the time. JaeBum will hear me out when I get home. “A little bit but I think they will pick me up in 10 min if I can remember it right.” She said and I nodded.

Well better ask if they can pick me with them to drop me off. “Euhm do you mind if I go with you? Just need to drop me off at my dorm? Members left already.” I said. “You need to ask him then.” she said while pointing behind me. I looked behind me and saw there manager. He looked at me and I didn’t need to say anything. “It’s on the way so I drop you off.” he said. “Thank you hyung.” I said and stood up and bowed.

She packed her bag and put on her jacket, I just followed them to the parking lot. “So how come you're still here and the rest at home?” she asked. “I forgot my phone and seems like they couldn’t wait.” I said in a hurry I heard HaeJae laughing. “Sorry, I thought you guys sticked together.” She said.

“True but not when we are hungry.” I said, well that is true even though I would be on time they would maybe already gone when they text me or they were still waiting. I got a text from Jaebum and he asked me what time i would be home, I sent back that i’m on my way.

I went on facebook to check something but right when I got on it I got a text, and guess who...HaeJae. It was weird to get a text from her while sitting next to her. “Still up?” She asked. I took a quick look at her and I saw that her expression on her face changed. What’s wrong with her? Maybe she is going to tell it in a text. “Jup, you're also still awake I see.”

“Yeah on my way home now.” She said, “Can I ask you something?” She said again, wonder what it is? “Yeah sure.” right after that I got a text again from JaeBum but that could wait for a bit. “What would you do if you had to live with some girls?” she asked.

That is random… “Why do you ask me that?” I asked her. Why would she ask me that? “Just wondering that’s all.” I took another look at her and she was really worrying about something. What’s in this girl her mind? “Well if you want to know, I would be freaking out in the beginning but still trying my best to make it work. Even though I’m a man and there are girls, it can work if you try your best for it” I said.

“Thanks.” She said, but still I saw she was scarred. “Hii tell me what's wrong?” I said again. “I've been very busy lately and I don’t know if I will make it or be good enough. Everything goes way too fast.” she said, what did JYP do to them? Was the first thing that came in my mind.

“Hey your going to be fine, I don’t know what your talking about but I know you do great in whatever you do.” I said to her. “I hope so and thanks.” She said. “Mark your here.” I nodded and looked at HaeJae. “Well see you next time.” I said. “See you next time.” She said with a Shy voice. Cute! I waved and stepped out and went into the building because it started to rain.

I got inside the dorm and they were moving everything. “Euh hi guys.” I said and looked at them. “Oo finally you're here help out will ya!” Jackson said. “Okay but for what?” I asked again and then JaeBum came to me. “You didn’t read my text?” he said. O right I forgot about that. “Sorry I forgot to look at it.” I said and he shook his head. “Well seems like we need to move a little bit. Were getting company.” He said.

I was still confused that I just stood there. “There will be someone living with use but we don’t know who it is.” JinYoung said, after that I nodded. “And that person is getting my room so yeah.” He said again with a sad smile. “So we already changed who would be sleeping where and with who.” JaeBum said again and I nodded.

“As alway you sleep together with Jackson in front of the room who are new person will sleep. JinYoung sleeps in my room and YoungJae sleeps with BamBam and Yugyeom.” he said. So that means that the new person needs to go through the room of Jackson and me to get in his room? Wouldn’t that be weird? I nodded and helped everyone out. “When will this new kid move in?” I asked. “Tomorrow somewhere in the afternoon.” JaeBum said while dragging a box from Jinyoungs room to his room. After a couple of hours we were done and beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter