Chapter 8

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***GOT7***

We were all dumbfounded that HaeJae was or new room mate… like she is a girl… we are boys and 7 of use like really? Is JYP okay in his head? There has to be a reason for this? “Do you know why she is or new roommate?” JaeBum asked Mark and he shrugged his shoulders. “don’t know man” he said.

“What is this?” Yugyeom asked and pointed to the bag Mark was holding on. “Oh right that is the equipment for HaeJae.” He said and now everyone was looking dumbfounded. “For what? Right you would say how it was at the hospital?” JinYoung said and pointed to him.

“She got the equipment from the hospital. She needs oxygen because she was too long in the smoke.” Mark said and everyone nodded. “That is bad man wow.” Jackson said and everyone nodded.” You can say that.” BamBam said, “But what about you?”Jaebum now asked Mark. “I’m okay, don’t need anything of medication or something, I was not that long in the smoke.” Mark said and JaeBum nodded.

“I hope HaeJae will feel better soon…” Yugyeom said with a sad voice and Mark patted him on his head. “She will be, we just need to help her a lot and she needs to take it slow, so she wouldn’t get out of breath and not overworking herself.” Mark said and everyone nodded.

“Markie boy is so sweet for her.” Jackson said in a teasing way and Mark just rolled his eyes. “You would do that to.” Mark said. “Shouldn’t we help her unpack then?” YoungJae asked and some sort of pointed the way of her room. “In what way? It’s all clothes.” JinYoung said “Do you want to?” He asked again with a grin on his face.

“Ieuw guys that is grows come on!” Yugyeom said and holded his hands against his ears so he could not hear the rest of it. “I will just look how she is and maybe we can order some food?” Mark asked. “What should we order?” JaeBum said while he took his phone. “Same as always?” Jackson said. “And HaeJae?” and they all looked Marks way. “Okay i’m going to ask that to then Guys really…”

***Mark***

I went to my room first and then waited for a bit after that I knocked on the door. “Yes?” I heard and opened the door and went in. “Hii, you okay?” I asked her in a hurry when I saw her laying on her bed trying to breath normally. She just nodded “You sure?” I asked again and she didn’t answer me back.

“You can unpack tomorrow to if you want?” I said to her and she shook her head. “I want to do it now, if I don’t do it now than I will never do it.” She said, well she has a point, i’m was also like that. “Okay then want me to help you?” I asked and she looked at me. “Well euhm you can say what I can do, I won't touch anything if you don’t say what I need to do.” I said a little bit nervous.  

“Okay then and no worries if done that part already.” She said and started giggling. ‘Cute’ I thought, okay Mark not now! “So where do I put the rest then?” I asked her and she pointed to the closet with all the hangers in. “Only clothes that need to be in it have to be on a hanger that’s it. I got other stuff to like small status but they still need to be delivered.”

“You brought a lot” I said laughing and looked at her from the closet. I saw her smiling and that made me smile back. “Not really, only the things I really want to have with me that’s all.” and she tried to lay more comfortable on the bed. She was laying on her stomach with her elbows on the bed and her hands on her chin with her feet up. “You laying good?” I asked with a laugh and she nodded while laughing.

“I almost sit all the time like this when i’m on my bed.” She said, hmm should try to do that to then seems very comfortable. “Oh damn I forgot why I came in. Do you want something to eat? we are ordering food.” I said and she nodded. “Sure what are you guys ordering?” She asked.

“Well some of use are ordering black bean noodles, some just regular noodles or chinese food, I take Tteokbokki with rice most of the time.” I said and her eyes went very big. “Did I say something wrong?” I asked her. “No it’s just I really want to eat that when I came here!” she said and started to sit up. “Well then we shall order that, come on.” I said and went to the living room.

“That’s about time dude!!” Jackson said and was throwing his arms in the air. “Sorry helped HaeJae for a little, my bad.” I said and went to Jaebum who is going to order everything. “So what does she wants?” He asked and started to dial in the number. “Same as me.” I said and sit next to him. He looked at me with the smile that I knew so well. “Stop looking like that, she said she wanted to eat the sins she came here.” I said again and he pressed the dial button and said nothing.

I rolled my eyes and looked the the rest of the group. They were all talking with HaeJae and it seems that they have a lot of fun. It suddenly came in my mind that I need to check the papers from the hospital when she has to take oxygen. I stood up and went to the bagg we got and got the papers out. “Food is ordered” I heard JaeBum say. “Finally!!!” YugYeom and BamBam yelled out.

And I heard that HaeJae had to laugh while I was reading the papers that made me smile. So when waking up and before going to bed and when she has it difficult to breath, hmm okay then I will remind her and the rest about it. “What ya reading?” I heard her saying next to me. She was looking over my shoulder but I didn’t knew she was that close to me that we almost sort of kissed.

I saw that she was shocked to because of the distance between use right now. I smiled and stuck the paper between our faces, “What is that?” she asked and looked a little confused. “The papers from the hospital. You need that machine for your breathing.” I said to her and she just nodded.

“You really need to take it okay!” JaeBum said to her and she nodded again. “When?” She asked, “In the morning when you wake up, maybe you can do that after breakfast and when you go the bed, also when you are having problems with breathing. From doing things that are to heavy or making you exhausted like dancing and all that.You can’t do any of that until your better.” I said again to her.

She didn’t say anything back anymore. I looked at her but she was just sitting at the couch with a blank expression. “It’s okay we will help you” YugYeom said and went sitting next to her, she give him a little smile. “Before you know it you will be okay again and jump around like always.” BamBam said.

“Thank you guys.” She said but still a little bit sad. I would be like that to, when we talked on facebook she told me how important dancing and singing is for her so the way she is feeling right know must be really hard. Not long after that we heard the doorbell. “FOOOD!!!!” Yelled YugYeom and BamBam, really these 2 are still baby’s sometimes.

Finally we could eat. I could see that HaeJae couldn’t wait to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter