Chapter 1

Change in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***HaeJae***

 

Your alarm went off and you really didn’t want to get out of bed today. You made a deep sigh  and got out, did your morning routine and made breakfast. I looked at the clock and I saw that I still got 10min left till I had to go to work. ‘I still can sit for a while’ you thought and sat down on the couch till it was time to leaf. You love your job but sometimes it makes you crazy, well the people made you crazy.

 

You work in a shoe store, so every time you start the day you need to check if all the shoes are on their place, if there is a box without a shoe you need to 1. Get the shoe out if the box and put it on the box or 2. Find the shoe if it’s not in the box. First option is easy, second one… well let us say some people really want to make use crazy.

 

Some shoes lay at the end of the row or even lay in the next row or they are just switched with other shoes, if that happens we'll let the hunting for shoes begin. Every time that happens you ask yourself if people are also like that back home? But some people just do it intentional. Why?? Well because it is our job to do it. Well okay not funny at all, it’s a lot of work to do, but still you love to work there.

 

After work I went back home, it was raining like hell. I’m happy that I’m always carrying my raincoat in my bags of my bike, but listening to music is helping me every time. When I got home I took a shower and made dinner, once I did the dishes I went on the computer. ‘Wonder what my friends are doing?’ I thought. I don’t have a lot of friends and if I have then some are people who listen to kpop music, some are talking to me some not and some of them are my best friends, but then you got others who just use you and never talk to you again.

 

I saw some video’s from kpop and selfies from my friends, I laughed at some because they were just too funny. I saw that I got a message from someone, but I don’t know him/her and we are not friends on Facebook? I opened the chat.

 

“Hii, I saw your video’s on your YouTube and they are nice!! Mind if we can be friends?” Well that’s is the first one who is telling me this. Well my friends that are close to me are saying that to so yeah, but reading this from someone I don’t know well it’s kind of special. But I don’t have time to reply now. I wanted to make my new video for my audition.

 

Yes I’m doing audition and I do this thru the internet because I still live in Belgium so yeah. I will do audition for JYP Entertainment, I don’t think they will ever watch it or something or that I can become a kpop idol but I just want to try it. There is nothing wrong with trying so yeah.

 

There are some friends who will help me with it but now I need to have the song first. I did my earphones on my head and started to song. After like a lot of times I was happy with what I got, now mixing it together. I got half of everything ready and then I saw the time. “Shoot 1.30am already!” I was shocked about it. I need to stand up in 6 hours and 30 minutes, that will hurt a lot!

 

I did take a quick look at Facebook and I saw I got a new message from that person. “Aw you’re not saying anything back ” “Hello?” “Are you mad? If so I’m very sorry I’m not going to disturb you again sorry”

 

Why would I be mad? “I’m not mad, sorry I had to do something else first and I lost track of time sorry. But thank you,” I said back. Well it’s already late so I don’t think he/she will send a message back. Right when I wanted to close everything I got a message again. So he/she is still awake? “O no problem, and I need to say sorry, I was just a little worried when you didn’t say anything back because you have read it and I though you didn’t want to say anything.”

 

Well at first I was thinking that yeah, still I don’t know this person and it wants to be my friend. I came back out of my thoughts when I got a new message. “So… can we become friends?” What should I say? “Well uhm… I don’t really know you, don’t get it wrong it’s just I don’t accept people that I don’t know.” I said back.

 

Please don’t be mad? Wait why Am I thinking like this? “Ohh… well you have a point there.” Well like this I will never get into my bed. “But can we talk than? So that we can know each other more and maybe become friends then?” Why does this person wants to be my friend so badly? Never had this before. “Can we do that another time? I need to go to bed and it’s pretty late already, need to get up early for work.” I said, “Yeah okay good ^^. Sorry I don’t know what time you have over there, but sweet dreams ^^”

 

So this person is not from Belgium then? “Wait, where do you life then?” I asked, I closed everything and went on my phone. When I opened it up I got a message already. “L.A,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter