Markson

Friendship?

"I don't know." Mark said seeing Jackson's face which as he knew mean he don't want to do that.

"How can you don't know if you want Jackson to kiss you or not." Yugyeom was teasing him.

Mark really didn't know what to do so he decided just act offended and left the room with tears on edge of his eyes. He taught that in acting lessenos he was going in when he was younger back in US.

"Mark come back." Jackson called but he got no response."See what you have done Yugyeom!? I'll go find him and you should go with me and apologize!" Jackson standed up and the maknae followed him.

They found Mark sitting on floor in front of the restrooms.

"Mark. I am really sorry can you please come back."

"It's okay Yugyeom but I'll come back only if you tell why did you want us to do that."

"Because I know."

"And what exactly you know?" Mark said while Jackson was sitting down next to him.

"I know about you two."
Mark wasn't able to response he was so surprised Yugyeom knows but fortunately Jackson said:"What are you talking about Yug?"

"You know what I am talking about, you don't have to act. I have room next to you and the walls are really thin so I heard everything. I know you kissed and I also know you are couple now. I was catched by surprise first but don't worry I am happy for you. I always thought you two would have be great couple."

Mark was happy to hear those two last sentences.
"Oh my god I am so glad you don't mind. Sorry we didn't tell you but we were going to."

"It is okay. Don't you want to tell it to whole Got7 guys?"

"Maybe. Well you and JB know so there are only three members who don't. So I think we may tell them. Do you agree Lollipop?"

"Okay I don't want to hide it."

They returned back and practiced. After another two hours they went back home where they said the truth to Got7 which gladly got it really good.

******

Few days later the so called Markson couple confessed to Jyp and in an upcoming month to their families and friends. There were almost no problems and they are living happily from that time.

They are couple almost 3 years. Living happily as an idol couple.

 

 

 

(Author's note: This was the last chapter. Sorry for making it so shirt I wanted to make the chspter befire tge last chapter and write tgere this but I decided to do it like this.  I hope you liked this story and please look at my other story. I am probably going to write a Christmas story.)