Night

Friendship?

Mark turned off his phone and said goodnight to Jackson which did the same.

After ten minutes Mark suddenly said: "Jackson are you awake I can't sleep."
"Yes I am. What is it?"
"I am scared."
"You're scared? Scared of what I can't believe it you are never scared." Jackson was surprised 'cause Mark is the kind of person that is never afraid of anything. He saw a lot of Mark's emotions but never fear.

"Yes I'm afraid that something will happen on our debut stage or when we'll film the MV. I had a terrible dream few days ago.Well it was more a nightmare than a dream."
He could hear in Mark's voice that he needs him so he climbed out of his bed, sat next to Mark and hugged him.
Mark hugged Jackson back and when Jackson let him go he continued.

"It was on our debut stage and we were dancing the part when I'm doing that flip in 'Girls Girls Girls' and I fell down. I was okay after few weeks and everything seemed alright but suddenly we were on the stage like an year from now. We were famous and we were dancing something where you me and JB are doing flips and holding each others hands during it. I was in the middle but I panicked and all of us fell down. We were twisting in pain. The doctor said that I will be OK but that you and JB can't walk anymore. I knew it was my fault and I felt terrible so I decided to kill myself." He could barely breathe so he needed to take a pause." I jumped from the bridge! Than I woke up coverd with sweat and tears." He finished the story.

It was an awful dream for Mark because he loves his friends, they are like his brothers. He is sometimes really naive and thinks that nightmares can become true or that everything is his fault even if it's not. Jackson knew that he is about to cry when he's acting naive so he hugged him again and patted his back to calm him down.

Mark laid his head on Jackson's shoulder and began crying even more. Jackson didn't know what to do. He was never alone when Mark was crying, someone else from the group was there so he never had to comfort him.

"It's gonna be alright, it was just a dream. Nothing is going to happen to you, me or anyone else." Jackson tried to make Mark stop crying but it didn't help.

Mark was still crying and he argued Jackson: "But we are filming the MV tommorow and you are not the one who's making flips. It's me and I'm scarred that I will make a mistake and hurt myself."
"You aren't gonna make any mistake you are the best one here in such things as flips. And you know that!" Jackson couldn't think of anything better to say.

His shoulder was wet 'cause of Mark's tears and he felt really bad for Mark. It hurt him seeing Mark suffer. It actually felt a little weird, he never felt this sad in cause of someone else's crying. His heart began beat faster when Marks held him even closer in the hug. Jackson panicked a little didn't know what is happening but he got back to his senses when Mark spoke again.

"But even if I will be ok tomorrow, I still can get hurt on the stage. Our debut is in two weeks. What if I will make a mistake there or someone from the audience will shout really loud and I will get shocked and do something wrong. Or what if I'll get stage fright. Or wh-"

Jackson suddenly pulled out of the hug puting his finger on Marks mouth. "Everything will be fine just trust me, you always trust me so trust me this time too ok?"

Mark almost stopped crying and he was looking into Jackson's eyes. Both of them were surrounded by their own thoughts, not realizing that Jackson slowly moves his head towards Mark's. Their lips were so close that they could feel each others breath.

They were about to kiss, but somebody knocked on the door. They woke up from their thoughts and pulled away from each other.

Yougyeom entered the room and asked:"Jackson, Mark I heard someone crying is everything ok?"
"Yes everything is ok Yugyomie I was just a little afraid of tomorrow but I'm okay now, Jackson helped me." Mark answered. He already stopped crying and he tried to smile. Yugyeom smiled too and hugged Mark.
"You have nothing to worry about, you're the best." Yougyeom don't like to see his hyungs sad so he better said:"I'm tired I'll go to bed. Goodnight." Then he left their room.

Usally Jackson would make fun of Mark about that he was 'just a little afraid' but in cause of that weird moment, he just went to his bed not even saying goodnight.

 

 

 

 

 

(Authors note: Hope you guys like it.This is the first story I have ever written so I hope it was readable. And also sorry for my bad English.

I'll try to upload soon but I have school so I don't know when it will be, maybe in two days.)