Yugyeom

Friendship?

Got7 was in the car heading to practice room. They've forgot they have to leave this early so noone of them had lunch and everybody was starving.

"Hey can we stop here and grab some food or I am going to die while dancing."
Bambam asked and all of them agreed. They were going to be late anyway so other few minutes won't kill them.

They sent Jackson and Mark to buy it in the supermarket coz they always buy the meal everybody likes to eat. Also they are usually the fastest when it comes to shopping.
Well it unluckily wasn't this time.

They entered the shop Mark already decided what will he buy and he expected that Jackson will follow him as always.
Instead of that Jackson grabbed his hand and pulled him to the closest aisle so there was nobody who may see them and kissed him forcefully.

Mark began leaning into the kiss but emediately pushed Jackson away.

"What are you doing. Someone is going to see us and we will be late on the rehearsal."

"Sorry Lolipop I just wanted to kiss you before going back to Got7. I won't get a chance to do it for the rest of the day."
Jackson said saddened looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like this you know I can't resist it."
Mark tried not to look at him.
"Okay one kiss and then we'll go."

Jackson smiled and wanted to thank Mark but before he could do so Mark pressed their lips together as Jackson wanted to.
They had to stop kissing coz someone else entered the shop and they were afraid it's Got7's member.

They were right. It was Jinyoung.
"Hey guys hurry up. Where are you?" He shouted.

Jackson answered him while Mark went to place where the food he wanted to buy was and grabbed as much as he could before Jinyoung appeared so it seemed like they were choosing it the whole time.

"We are going to pay already. Don't worry we will be there in a minute."
After these words Jinyoung left and Jackson sighed.
"That was close."
They rushed and got to the car in a moment.

There was no chance that some of the members would realize there is something going on between them. Well until they decided to take a break and play some games.

"Do you know what we haven't played for a really long time, Truth or dare." Yugyom suggested with a smirk on his face but nobody noticed it because they are accustomed that he is innocent.
They agreed on playing it. JB spined first and the bottle pointed on Mark. Jb just hoped he picks dare coz he can't ask him anything about Jackson and luckily for him Mark chose dare.
He had to wash his make up, ruffle his hair, put on garbage bag and then take a selfie.

When Mark spined the bottle it pointed on Yugyeom which chose the truth.

"Okay I know. Yugyeom if you would have to have with one of us, who would it be?" Mark asked.

Yugyeom was thinking for a while and Jackson didn't like the silence so he surprisingly for everyone raised his voice on Yugyeom: "Oh come on I will be ten years older before you answer!" Everybody looked at him with accusing faces.

He better apologized to Yugyeom immediately.

"I think if I would have to do it with someone of you it would probably be J~" All the guys whose names starts on 'J' were awaiting his answer. It means JB, Jackson and Jinyoung.
"J~Jinyoung" everybody is silente again and Yugyeom distractedly added.
"Coz he is so nice to me, he would be gentle."

They decided it will be better if they just pass it and won't talk about it so Yugyeom spined the bottle and it pointed on Jackson.

"Jackson truth or dare?"

"I choose dare."

Yugyeom was about to do the thing that made him smirk in the beginning.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Mark."

"What? Are you making fun of me?" He was afraid he will deep the kiss too much since he had those feelings for him.

"You heard me. I want you to kiss Mark."

"Uh I will do it but only if Mark agrees." He turned to Mark hoping he will say no for the same reason Jackson didn't wanted to.

Mark opend his mouth
"I~I..."

 

 

 

(Author's note: Sorry for making this so short but I don't have much time to write and I thought it will be good to stop it in such a moment. I promise I will update soon.)