MV making

Friendship?

"Jackson wake up we are filming the MV in 2 hours we have to go have breakfast."
Jackson opend his eyes and saw Mark standing above him. It reminded him last night when they almost kissed. "Mark we are never going to talk about last night's weird moment. Never! Nothing happened, we were just too tired and we didn't know what we were doing. We have to never ever talk about it. Agree?" Jackson insisted on him because he was confused what is going on between them and he never wanted to even think about it again.
Mark agreed. He felt exactly the same way as Jackson.

They went out of their room to kitchen where were the other members already eating their breakfast.
"I'm happy to see you are ok now." Yougyeom said with wide smiled.
"Why wouldn't he be alright? Does something happened last night?" Jae Bum asked with worry in his voice but he calmed down when they explained that he was just crying.

Everything was fine, the filming was fun and Mark overcame his fear. But when they were taking the scene with his cartwheel for the third time he almost fell and he got really nervous. He was doubting himself again and ran away.

Everybody was shocked and afraid that something is going to happen to him. They began looking for him but they couldn't found Mark enywhere. He wasn't answering his phone and none of them knew this area as good as Mark.

After 30 minutes they were about to give up when JB's phone rang. It was Jackson and he said:
"I found Mark. Go home, I'll talk to him and we'll return later." Then he ended the call before JB could respond.

They were happy that Mark is safe and went home. They knew Mark will listen to Jackson, he always do even though he is older.

Jackson found Mark in small cafeteria in one-way street. He knew he should look for him in such pleces. Mark don't like places with many people.

Mark was eating a small cake and surprised looked up as Jackson sat on chair on the other side of the table. They just silently sat there for a while. Jackson was obviously angry and he tried to take some time to settle down coz he didn't want to yell in public. Mark broke the odd silence with sentence that made Jackson more angry. "Hi, nice restaurant huh."

"What do you think you're doing Mark. You ran away and when I finally find you the only thing you say is 'nice restaurant huh'?! Why did you run away and wasn't answering the phone. Never do that again! We were looking for you everywhere, something could happen to you." Jackson was almost shouting how angry he was. When Mark left it made him feel the same way as last night.

"I just got scared."Mark said like it wasn't a big deal. "And don't be so loud in public."

Jackson was a little less loud now but still pretty pissed off. "I don't want to yell but you are acting like it's not a big deal but it is." Tears were pouring down Mark's cheeks but he tried not to cry in front of Jackson again.
"Well I don't think it is a big deal I would come home on my own. I'm 21 I can take care of myself!"
"You can take care of yourself? What about yesterday? You wouldn't be able to film anything today without my help. And it's a pretty big deal we wanted to know where are you. It would be okay if you would unless answer our phone calls."

Mark have a problem not to cry when somebody is shouting at him so he wasn't able to say anything else. Well it would be better if he would, Jackson didn't care about the people staring at them anymore so he continued.
"You know Yugyeom loves all of us, how do you think he felt when you disappeared? Well all of us. I told them I'll bring you back home so we should better go." Mark was still sitting there and didn't look like he was going to leave.

"Jackson I can't debut I can't make it."
"Of course you can." Jackson sat again but this time on chair next to Mark.
"No I can't, it is so much pressure on me, I'm not able to do that, I just can't."

"Yes you can. Oh no you are crying again. Stop crying Mark you don't have any reasons to cry! You will debut with us. We will help you." Jackson smiled. He knew he needed Mark to stop crying. He wanted to hug him but he would lost his mind and try to kiss him again only to make him stop crying.

"Let's go home now. Everybody is certainly waiting there for you Mark."
"Okay you are probably right I will try it tomorrow again but if I will fail again I will leave Got7!" He smiled too. "But I can't go home like this. I don't want them to see me like this. I need to stop crying."

They ordered some meal and took it home with them as dinner for them and their group. Everybody was happy to see Mark and they wasn't angry as Mark supposed them to be. They were just glad that he's home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Authors note:Hope you like this one. I'm sorry I am making Mark cry again but I'd cry too if somebody would shout at me as Jackson shouted on Mark.)