You are perfect.

Friendship?

The next day was going pretty well and there were no other problems around Mark. Everything seemed alright again but Jackson noticed something weird during their dinner after ending the MV. The weird thing was that Mark didn't look at him the whole day. But even though it was very strange and unusual Jackson was glad Mark was finally okay again so he decided to let it be. Unless for now.

The whole Got7 was having a lot of fun that night. They got back home abot 9 pm and they started playing some games and the older ones were drinking wine and also a little whisky. Noone niticed Bambam was drinking too and he was only sixteen so he got drunk really easily.

The first who noticed that he is drunk was Mark when they decided to play charades. Bambam was suposed to stand up but when he tried to, he fell on Jinyoung which was sitting next to him. Everybody was laughing coz they have never seen him like this. Well everybody was laughing instead of JB who was afraid of him and he was blaming himself as the group leader. They put Bambam in his bed and also went to their rooms.

Mark and Jackson were both drinking and Mark was also a little druk which finally made him look at Jackson and even speak to him when they got into their own room.

Jackson used the occasion and asked:"Mark, what's going on? You haven't spoke to me since yesterday evening. Did something happened?" He said it really quietly because he was afraid what will Mark answer.

Mark turned his head away from him again and wasn't answering.

"Mark! You know you can always trust me. Tell me what is going on." He urged on Mark. "제발". He was almost begging now.

"I can't."Mark felt so sorry that he couldn't tell Jackson but he was confused in cause of the dream so he decided it will be better if he is not going to talk to Jackson for a while. He wasn't sure what does that dream mean but including that moment with Jackson and the feeling not wanting to loose or disappoint him made him realize he had some deeper feelings for Jackson than he thought. Their friendship was too important for him to ruin it.

"미얀해" he aded.

They were both just sitting there silently for a while. Mark just looking down coz he didn't want to met Jackson's eyes. He knew Jackson was watching him with sad puppy eyes and that he would not be able to resist him for much longer he would tell him.

Jackson was so sad Mark didn't want to tell him. Their friendship was always so honest and whenever one of them wasn't feeling good or had any problems he could always come to the other one. Mark have never had any secret in front of him until now.

"Seriously what is going on Mark I'm afraid of you" He said almost after two minutes of not talking.
"Mark! Talk to me! I am REALLY afraid of you. Why don't you tell me what is wrong?" He spoke again when Mark didn't answer. He was getting angry again but he did not want to shout at Mark. Firstable it was already night and the others were about to sleep and secondly it would make Mark cry.

Silence.

"MARK!"

Silence again.

"MA~rk?" Jackson was stunned.
"What are you doing?"

Mark stood up and slowly went to Jackson's bed. Tears were falling on the carpet as he was walking. Mark took a deep breath to be able to talk trough his tears.
"I'm sorry but~" he cough. It was hard for him to speak while crying.

"But what?" Jackson asked nervously and took Mark's hands into his own and pushed him down so Mark was now sitting next to him on the bed.
Mark looked down on their holding hands and smiled slightly.
"But I can't tell you. I want to, I really do but... I can't." He was almost whispering.

"What do you mean by that you can't. You can do anything."
Jackson's voice calmed and he was also whispering.

"Okay I can but I don't think it is a good idea."
They were still holding hands and their fingers got intertwined without them even noticing it.

"Good idea or not, just tell me, I will support you in anything I just want you to be happy." He looked on their intertwined fingers and continued.
"You are one of the most important people in my life." He smiled and leaned closer to Mark.
"I can't see you suffer or be sad coz it makes me sad too. When you're happy I am happy too. When you are not around me I feel so lonely like I am the last of my kind. When you don't know what to do I want to make it up for you even if it's impossible to do so. I would do anything for you."Jackson looked stright at Mark which was about to speak but Jackson hushed him before he could say something. And then continued.
"When I look at you I get lost in your beautiful brown eyes, eyes dark as the darkest chocolate, eyes as perfect as night without the moonlight and clouds only with stars.
Those stars in your eyes are as bright, full of life and power as you make me feel everyday when I see a smile on your face. Your smile makes my heart beat ten times faster."
He was softly rubbing Mark's hands.
"When I hold your soft and smooth hands I fell like I'm holding an angel's hands."
Jackson leaned even closer to Mark that they can fell each others hot breath.
"You are the most beautiful and flawless person I have ever met."
Jackson stopped talking and they were just sitting there for a few seconds. Mark disconnected their hands and put his hand on Jackson's cheek and start rubbing it with his thumb.
"You are also beautiful" Mark said and he was getting nearer and nearer to Jackson. He closed his eyes and lightly pressed his lips against Jackson's.
Jackson was surprised first but kissed him back and deepened the kiss.
It was a long sensual kiss.

 

 

 

(Author's note: Sorry for not uploading so long but I had some writing to school so I got only time to read stories under the desk in school.

제발 [jebal]-please

미얀해 [mianhae]-sorry)