Please, Just Three Days

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

“Say Ahhh!” Woohyun said bringing a spoon to your mouth.

“You know I mmmm…” Before you could finish talking, he stuck the spoon in your mouth and smiled.

“I can’t believe you took advantage of our daughter.” Myungsoo said giving Sunggyu a disapproving look.

“Hey, your one to talk. You used her as your own teddy bear this morning.” Sunggyu gave him back the look he gave him but Myungsoo just glared at him.

“This food is really delicious!!” Sungyeol yelled in joy. Dongwoo nodded in agreement as he ate away at the ramen and meat you brought for them. You wiped your mouth.

“Our baby girl is so talented!” Sungjong said a bit to excited as he grabbed on to you, which nearly made you choke on your food.

“Yah! You’re choking her!” Hoya yelled before pulling him off you.

“I think its time for _______-ah to get home and go to sleep.” Sunggyu got up from the ground and dusted his grey sweat pants. You watched as Sunggyu started to organize the cleaning duties. You noticed something and decided to speak up.

“Appa, do you have your tounge pierced?” You abruptly asked the Leader Appa. He tripped over his own feet and shook his head as if he was lying.

“Ahhh. No, I don’t. Why do you ask?”

“I thought I saw something sliver in your mouth…” Before you could finish, he turned away from you and called out to Dongwoo.

“Yah! Dongwoo, take her home!”

-

“He does have it pierced.” Dongwoo whispered as you two walked up the stairs to the street.

“I thought so, why was he lying then?” You asked also in a whisper.

“I don’t know.” Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders. “You’re a really good cook _______-ah. I could tell since there is nothing left.” You smiled.

“Thanks Dong-Dong. When are you guys coming home?” He shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. You might just see us in the morning but don’t expect to find me or L sleeping next to you.” The cold breeze hit you like a bullet hitting water.

“What do you mean?”

“Our concert is coming up soon, so we’ll be practicing non-stop.”

“Don’t you guys ever rest?” You asked in a concern voice. ‘I’ve only been with them for a day but it seems like they never have a rest.’ You thought as Dongwoo answered your question.

“We get the occasional day off but it’s hardly enough.” He said looking up at the sky then back at you with a smile. “Don’t worry your little head about a thing baby-girl. Go inside and sleep.” He said patting your head. “Goodnight _______-ah,” He said before turning around and walked away.

“Goodnight Dong Dong Appa!” You yelled, which caused the area around you’s to be filled with loud barks from dogs. In the distance, you could hear a soft laughter come from Dongwoo as he made his journey back to the practice room.

‘Even though I’ve only known them for nearly a day, they need to rest more. Don’t worry Dongwoo, I’ll get you guys some days to rest.’

-

“Please, just three days.” You pleaded to the Infinite’s manger.

“I can’t just go and give them three days rest on short notice. Their schedule is all ready booked to the max.” The manger said back to you. You started to frown.

“Have you had a proper look at them?! They look half dead!”

“They’ll get over it.” The manger said coldly. You rolled your eyes and got up from the chair you were sitting. You had gotten the young PD to drive you to Infinite’s entertainment company.

“Get over it? You have to be kidding me. Even though I haven’t known them that long, I know that even k-pop idols need to rest.” You stood in front of the desk the manger was hiding behind. “You might not care about…” The manger slamming his hand on the desk as he stood up interrupted you.

“Now hold on one minute! I care for those boys like they were my own sons!” He yelled in your face.

“If you did, you would be caring for them in anyway you can. Manger-oppa, please just give them the three days off. I will take full responsibility for them. Even you and the other staff members can take the day off. ” You said calmly. “If you don’t give them the rest, they’ll end up sick and you don’t want your sons sick now do you?”

-

Author Note 

Okay, so i was randomly looking through pictures of Sungyeol and his ear piercings, cause i recently got mine re-done and he was pretty much the reason i got mine done again, and i came across someone saying that Leader has his tounge pierced. And then there was a picture. A screen cap from the interview at Cultwo

 

What do you guys think? Has he or has he not ?

Anyway, Comment, Share the love my dear readers! <3 

Peace Out !!