Ehh?!

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

“So, why are you all in animal costumes?” You asked as soon as you settled down from your depressed state of being carried into the ‘Dark Hell Hole’, also known as Infinite dorm. “I never knew there was a costume for a sloth.” You added, as you looked Hoya up and down.

“I didn’t either until now.” Hoya grumbled under his breath.

“You all must be wondering what the animal costumes are all about?” The Young PD said. You all nodded in agreement but then the Noona PD started to have a laughing fit.

“Noona, why are you laughing?” Sungjong asked as he titled his head to have a better look at the Noona PD.

“We just thought it would be funny for Infinite to dress up. Sorry, it was for the staff’s enjoyment.” The Young PD cracked and started to laugh. You looked at Infinite up and down. You had to admit also it was quite funny.

“Well, I guess it could have been worst.” Dongwoo spoke up amongst the laughter.

“I guess,” Hoya whispered.

“I mean, come on, they could have told us to dress up as woman.” Sunggyu voiced. All the members started to laugh at the Leaders comment, but little did he know, he just gave the PD’s another idea for the future episodes.

-

“I’m so tired.” Sungyeol crashed onto the ground.

“So I am.” Sungjong said as he flew onto Sungyeol.

“Me three.” Sunggyu followed.

“You all do realize I have school in the morning but I’m here in Seoul?” You said as the rest of the members fell to the ground like flies.

“Ah! That’s right. Don’t worry about that. You have a day off tomorrow before you start to attend a school here in Seoul.” The Noona PD yelled from the doorway. You walked over to her.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, since your living here, I took the liberty of transferring school. Goodnight _____!” She yelled before the door slammed in your face.

“___________-ah!! Bed time!!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Ehh??”

“Dongwoo! L! She’s sleeping with you!” Sunggyu yelled before walking to his and Woohyun’s room.

“Ehhh?!” You, Dongwoo and L yelled in unison.

“_______-ah!! I’m going to read you a bedtime story!” Woohyun screamed as he wrapped his arms around you like a teddy bear.

-

“And they lived happily….”

“Appa, I’m not that…”

“Ever after!! The end!” Woohyun finished the bedtime story he decided to read to you… And Dongwoo… And Myungsoo.

“Why do I have to sleep with these guys?” You whined but got ignored by Woohyun. He proceeded to the door and smiled.

“Goodnight my Baby Girl!” The other two beside you glared at Woohyun. He frowned. “Goodnight to you two as well.” He switched the light off and the room went dark.

“Did I really have to share a room with you two?” You asked as you lay on your back.

“No, there was a spare bed in the other three’s room.” L said as he to his back.  A snore filled the room.

“He falls asleep fast.” You whispered.

“You can hit him and he won’t feel a thing.” L whispered back.

“Really?” You said before you proceed to hit Dongwoo’s back. To your amazement, he didn’t wake up or anything.

“Told you.” Myungsoo whispered before turning on his side and facing away from you. “Goodnight _______-ah,”

“Goodnight,” You could bare to say Appa at the end of the sentence. You thought over all the events that happened over the whole day. One minute you had no father, but now, you have seven of them.

‘How the hell did this happen….’ 

-

Author Note

I'm back....hehehe

Hello!!

To my 30 subscribers! I thank you for subscribing! I love You!

To my readers!! 

I love You!!

Comment, Share the Love <3

Peace Out!!