Animal Costumes and The Dark Hell Hole

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

The air suddenly reminded you of the time when you went to visit Miyeon at the air base. It was something you didn’t want to be reminded of again but to late. Infinite dorm already did.

“Do I really have to stay here?” You nagged at the Noona PD, who was trying to figure out what that smell was.

“Yes, that’s the whole concept of the show. Since you’re the baby girl, you going to have too live with them. I’m sure we talked about this before.” She said as she picked something off the ground and threw it away.

“You threw me into a van with seven guys I didn’t know and told me these are your fathers! Yah! Don’t walk away from me!” You yelled after her as the Noona PD walked off leaving you at the entrance of the dorm. The dorm was nice enough but you expected something more from them. ‘At least it’s starting to smell better than the air force base,’ you thought as walked through into the living room. ‘Where are my ‘Appa’s’ anyway?’ You thought as you looking round only to find out your home alone.

-

Meanwhile in the van, the members were getting changed into animal costumes.

“Okay, why are we getting changed into theses ridiculous costumes,” Hoya asked the Noona PD as took off his shirt.

“Oh Man up! You have to admit this costume makes me look cute right?” Woohyun praised himself as he looked in the small mirror.

“Even though these are ridiculous, I do look so cute!” Sungjong squealed like a little girl.

“I get it, I’m tall but do I really have to be a giraffe.” Sungyeol said as Dongwoo pulled a mask over his head.

“It’s better than mine!! What is this suppose to be?” Hoya complained, as he was the first to step out of the van.

“I think it’s a sloth?” Myungsoo yelled from inside the van as Dongwoo stepped out.

“How come you get to be a cool animal while I am stuck being a sloth?!” Hoya complained even more to Dongwoo.

“I wanted to be a sloth. They don’t do much but here I am stuck as a tiger.” Sunggyu also joined in. Hoya gapped at him. As soon as Sungjong got out, he started to jump around. He was a rabbit. Woohyun stepped out as a big brown bear, while L stepped out in a lion costume.

“I never liked monkeys but I think I took a new liking to them.” Dongwoo whispered to himself as he played with the tail.

“PICTURE TIME!!” A young staff member yelled. They all got in line and did their signature pose. At moment you walked around the van to see them.

“So, this is what you been doing?” You say. They all turned around surprised.

“Aren’t you supposed to be moving in your stuff?” Sunggyu asked putting his hands on his hips.

“Aren’t you supposed to be helping me?” You replied while also putting your hands on your hips. He raised his eyebrows at you and you raised yours back.

-

“You’re not going to get me in that place.” You protested as you held onto the railing outside Infinite’s dorm, which you had re-named, The Dark Hell Hole.

“_________, it’s really not that bad inside.” L tried to convince you but it didn’t work. You shook your head and stood your ground. L gave you an ‘if-you-don’t-get-inside-i-will-have-to-use-force’ look. You couldn’t care less and stood your ground.

“Wow, if it was any other girl they wouldn’t put up a fight to come inside.” Woohyun said as he looked out the window and watched you and L.

“Hmm, yeah. It is quite surprising I have to say. Maybe she doesn’t know who we are?” Sungjong said looking at Woohyun. Woohyun looked at Sungjong before they both cracked up laughing.

“I have a strange feeling she really doesn’t know who we are.” Dongwoo butted in on their laughing fit.

“I agree with Dongwoo.” Hoya also butted in.

“I third that!” Sungyeol yelled from the other side of the room.

“I wish I was a sloth.” Sunggyu added in but everyone ignored their depressed leader in the corner.

“Nothing you can do or say will get ahhh!!” L, who decided to throw you over his shoulder, cut your sentence short. “Yah!! Let me down!! Yah!! Appa!! Let me down!!”

-

Author Note

To My Dear Dear Readers

How are you all? I hope you are all liking thee story so far. 

I have a feeling i will be updating more often now... so yeah!

Hmm.... Any questions? 

Comment, Share the Love 

Peace out while i go find some money to go shopping with tomorrow!! Hehehe 

<3