What's Going On Here?

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

‘I’m guessing no one’s home.’ You thought as you dumped your bag on the floor of the living room after just coming home. The school had made you stay a little longer since you were new to your disgust. It was currently about 7pm and you were alone in the ‘Dark Hell Hole’ hungry and tired but hungrier than anything. You ripped the red bow around your neck as you stormed to the area they called a kitchen but you just called it a dump. While looking through the fridge, you found that there was nothing. Only some old drinks and kimchi that was way pass it used by date. Rolling your eyes, you decided to look in the cardboard. Not to anyone’s surprise, there wasn’t even a packet of ramen.

‘You have to be kidding me,’

-

Meanwhile, your dear ‘Appa’s’ were practicing non-stop.

“Before the dawn!” The music yelled in the background of the boys dancing. As the last note finished, they all fell to the ground with a thump.

“I’m getting way to old for this.” Sunggyu barely said through his deep breathes.

“You’re not that old you realize.” The manger said throwing him a towel. Sunggyu groaned and wiped his face.

“What time is it?” Sungyeol asked Hoya. Hoya shrugged his shoulders even though he had a watch on.

“Is anyone else hungry beside me?” Woohyun spoke up. Everyone except Sunggyu, who appeared to have left this world, raised their hands. They all gave each other looks before getting up and leaving the poor leader lying in the middle of the practice room by him-self. Even the manger abandoned him.

-

You held an ice cream in one hand and a bag filled of food to cook with in the other. The walk to the supermarket wasn’t far, so you decided to go and buy supplies for the dorm. You decided to make food for the boys since they seem like they never eat enough. As soon as you got in the door, you headed to the kitchen and put an apron on. You started the ramen and also started to cut the vegetables you were going to add into the something else. Let’s just say it didn’t take you long before all the food was in containers and packed away for you to take it to them. The one thing, maybe the only, you liked about the dorm was the fact the practice room was just down a few houses.

“Infinite Appa’s??” You yelled as you entered the sweat smell filled room. Looking around realized that there wasn’t anyone there until you heard a groan coming from the couch. Placing the bag on the ground, you walked over to the couch and removed the towel from the figure you discovered.

“GyuGyu Appa?” You said titling your head to the side to have a better look at him. His eyes shot open. Surprised, he sat up which also surprised the hell out of you.

“Ahh!! Ehh?? _________-ah?” He screamed to loud for your comfort. “What are you doing here?” You pointed to the bag on the ground. He saw it and looked back at you.

“Food, I thought you guys would want some. Before you ask, I don’t know where the others went.” You said sitting on the ground. He got up from the couch and joined you on the ground. “Are you hungry?”

-

“Say ahhh.” You said while bringing the food filled chopstick closer to Sunggyu mouth. He opened his mouth and you placed the food in his mouth. He smiled at you as he chewed on the food. ‘Wow, she’s a really good cook.’ He thought as you prepared another mouthful. “Ahh!” He smiled and opened his mouth again. The food made it half way to him people a voice interrupted there moment.

“What’s going on here?” A voiced boomed through the room. You and Sunggyu both turned around to see the rest of the members. Woohyun didn’t look that happy while Sungjong had a disgusted look on his face.

“Yah! Hyung why are you taking advantage of our Baby Girl!” Sungjong yelled as he ran over to you and hugged you. Sunggyu frantically started to wave his hands about.

“It’s not what you think, she brought the food for us but you guys were gone!”

-

Auhtor Note

Hello! :P 

How are we all this fine day? Here's the next chapter :P 

Share the love, comment! <3 

Peace Out My Dear Readers!!