First Mission: Bonding

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

After that long but short van ride to the filming location, your stomach started to grumble with hunger. You realized that you hadn’t eaten since you left Daegu. It was so loud that all the Infinite members heard it.

“_________-ah, are you hungry?” Sungjong asked you. You shook your head but at that moment started to grumble more. Calling defeat, you nodded.

“Just a little bit.” You gave him a smile, which took him by surprise. ‘Wow, she’s got a beautiful smile,’ Sungjong thought as he stared at you with intent. You slowly started to feel uncomfortable with the whole staring thing, so you backed away quietly from him and the rest of the members.

“Okay, everyone!! Break time so the crew can start to set up the camera’s!” A PD said as he entered the picture. Everyone nodded and scattered off.

 

-

 

As you went off to look for food, Infinite was having a group meeting with a cameraman. When everyone scattered, the Noona PD gave them an envelope that Sungyeol was pressuring the leader to open.

“Hurry up and open it Hyung! You’re like an old man.” He whispered in a loud voice. Sunggyu glared at him before opening the envelope.

 

‘You are now officially the proud dad's to a baby girl!! Congratulations! Now here is your first mission. Bond with your baby girl.’

 

All the members looked at each other and nodded.

 

-

 

You were sitting on the ground with a bowl of rice and kimchi, just what you wanted. When you were about to take a bite, a voice suddenly filled your head.

“_______-ah!” It was the one that you picked up to be Dongwoo. He was waving at you like crazy, so you quickly waved back. Dongwoo made himself a seat next to you. “How is the rice and kimchi?” He asked.

“Actually, better than I thought it would be.” You replied before taking a bite. Dongwoo smiled that bright smile. You stopped in your tracks and looked at him. You couldn’t help but smile back. Looking from a far the other Infinite members looked on as you two started to bond with each other.

“How can he communicate with her so well?” Hoya mumbled amongst the members.

“I agree, he’s never like this in front of other girls.” A bitter Sunggyu said as he looked on. The air then filled with your laughter. That made the other members jealous.

“I’m going over.” Woohyun said fed up with the bonding between you and Dongwoo. ‘Her laugh is really… weird?’ L thought as Woohyun sat in between you and Dongwoo. Dongwoo frowned as he got pushed out of the way.

“So, what do you think about being our Baby Girl?” Woohyun asked as an arm s across your shoulder.

“I think that some of your members are going to strangle you alive if you put an arm around me like that.” You said pointing to the reflection that showed on the television in front of you. He smirked and pulled you closer to him.

“Oh, they know we are only trying to bond with each other.”

-

Author Note

Hello!! 

My dear readers, here is another installment to look forward too!! I hope its okay cause i kinda rushed it because  i was using someone elses computer.. 

Anyway, enjoy

Comment, Share the love <3