The Meeting

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

Daegu, the last place you thought you would be scouted to be on a television show.

“Miyeon, I don’t know if this is a good idea.” You said to your best friend over the phone while on the bus to Seoul.

“Don’t worry about you will be fine. I have to go. The captain is yelling me to get off the phone.” You sighed.

“Okay, be safe okay?”

“Yeah, yeah!! I love you!” Miyeon hang up the phone. You smiled at your best friend cuteness. Miyeon was serving time in the air force with her older brother. It was night, so as you approached Seoul the lights shone in your face like the sun during the day. As the bus pulled up to the bus station, you saw the lady who told you to come here. She started to wave at you. You waved back.

“________-ah!! Thank God you're here. We have to go.” She grabbed your hand as soon as you got off the bus. You were taken by surprise. She started to blabber on as she lead you and your bag to the van.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, in the van, a nervous group of guys awaited for their ‘baby’.

“I hope she’s cute.” Sungjong screamed in excitement. Sungyeol shook his.

“Of course she will be cute. All baby’s are.” Sungyeol said before leaning his head against the window.

“I’ve see your baby picture, you weren’t cute at all.” L commented. Sungyeol sat up straight and hit him on the top of the head.

“Yah! You two stop that. I can see PD noona walking this way with someone.” Sunggyu yelled to his follow members. They all straightened up. The van door opened. You looked at the guys and they looked at you. All of you were confused.

 

-

“I thought you said we were getting a baby?” Hoya poked at the PD as she drove the idol group and you back to the dorm. You were sitting in between L and Sungjong.

“Umm, excuse me.” You nudged at Sungjong who turned his head smiled. ‘Wow, he’s prettier than a girl.’ You thought.

“Yes?”

“I really don’t know what’s going here, could you tell?” You asked the pretty boy.

“Didn't she tell you?” He asked back while pointing at the PD noona.

“Yah!! I have a name.” She yelled back. Sungjong rolled his eyes as you shook your head. “All you have too know _____-ah is that, these guys here are your new appa’s.” You couldn’t believe it.

“________, what a pretty name for our daughter.” Woohyun sang while Dongwoo agreed with him. You blushed a bit and looked down on your hands.

Author Note

Hello :) 

Sorry for the really short first chapter.... but i got things to do... I promise to make it way longer next time...

If i don't update in the next few days, it's because i am going out to a farm like thing in the middle of no where. So yeah. 

I hope you enjoy this first boring chapter.. ahh

Comment Share the Love <3

bye bye