All A Bad Dream

You're Our Baby Girl : Where It All Started

 

You slammed your head back down onto the wooden desk. ‘This is all a bad dream. This is all a bad dream.’ You repeated in your head as he softly banged your head up and down on the desk. Hoya and Sunggyu had just permanently damaged your mind. The others looked perfectly fine but those to really didn’t suit the whole ‘school-girl’ costume. You noticed the Noona PD standing at the door with a smile of satisfaction.

“I told you all this was all this was a bad idea!” Sungjong voiced as the girls started to realize whom these ‘girls’ actually were.

“You didn’t say anything.” Woohyun said bitterly as he pushed Sungjong.

“Woah! You’re really in a foul mood aren’t you?" Sunggyu commented earning him a glare from Mr. Moody. “Baby Girl, get your stuff and lets go before Dongwoo starts to re-think what his gender is.” He shouted to you earning him a glare from your homeroom teacher who was now pissed off to the max due to the camera crew and well them. You looked at Dongwoo who was talking to a group of girls who you thought had the wrong hair color and suited the whole ‘blonde’ concept.

“Omg, Unnie you’re so pretty,” Babo number one said excitedly as they grabbed Dongwoo hands.

“Thank you. I was thinking of dying my hair blonde.” Dongwoo replied to her in an off sounding girls voice that the group of girls didn’t notice yet.

“You will totally suit it!!” Babo number two replied back and earned a high five from Dongwoo. You watched as L went over and grabbed his hyung by the collar and dragged him out by force.

“UNNIE!! Where are you going?!” The Babo’s yelled. They couldn't go after him, as it was technically still class time.

“__________-ah could you hurry a bit? It’s getting a bit uncomfortable.” You heard Sungyeol whisper loudly as he walked over to you. You nodded and packed the last of your things. You and 5/7th of Infinite bowed to your teacher and apologized for the interruption and quickly made your way out of the class.

 

-

 

“Is there any particular reason why you decided to enter my school dressed as girls?” You asked as you waited outside the van for them to get changed.

“But can’t I leave this skirt on a little bit longer?” You heard Dongwoo ask someone but he was quickly denied as you heard L and a Bitter Woohyun rip the uniform off him.  You giggled a bit as the van door opened and jumped in and slammed the door close.

“You know it wasn’t really necessary to actually rip the uniform off me.” Dongwoo said as you sat next to him.

“Hyung, you wanted to leave it on.” Hoya yelled from the back.

“Shut Up!” Dongwoo yelled without looking back at him.  

“So back to my original question. School uniform, why?”

“Noona PD idea, we wanted thank you for getting us some days off.” Sungyeol said while playing with his phone. “Oh yeah that's right.” He suddenly threw his arms around you and kissed your cheek causing you to go into shock. “Thank you so much Baby Girl!” He yelled practically in your ear.

“Yah! Let me kiss her as well!” Woohyun said as he pounced on you from behind and warped his arms around your shoulders. He leaned and kissed your cheek.

“Thank you Baby Girl.” He whispered softly in your ear before being yanked away by L. L glared at Woohyun then looked out the window. Woohyun saw this smirked with an idea in his head.

 

-

 

The rest of the ride had awkward feeling among it. Not with you and Infinite but rather L and Woohyun.  As soon as you guys got home for you to get changed, Woohyun walked up to L.

“You were jealous weren’t you?” Woohyun asked L with a smirk on his face.

“No, I wasn’t.” L replied not looking at a random magazine he picked as soon as Woohyun started to talk to him. Woohyun eyed L’s his actions and saw that he was nervous.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author Note

Well Hello there :) 

I know I have been mission off here for the past 2 months but school has finally started back so i won't update often :( Especially this week since i will be going a way for a National sports gathering thing. But here i s a short update :P 

Comment, Share the love 

Peace out! 

theoneinamillion 

http://theoneinamillion.tumblr.com