009

Fight the GRAVITATION

OH MY!! FINALLY I CAN MAKE AN UPDATE!!


009

 

The process was incredibly fast to realize they are now standing inside an empty classroom, beside the strange nurse room that full with illegal drugs, instead on the hallway anymore. Jungkook can see that Yerim is panicking over something that she can’t stop to take a peek from one window to another window, as if she’s afraid someone must be spied them. She yelps loudly when he tries to tap her shoulder, it tenses first before she turns back to show how pale her face looks right now.

She doesn’t say any word except exchanging some glances with Jungkook who tries to read if she really wants to send him a message or something, but Mark suddenly comes to take her away and examines her gently, pressing his back hand on her forehead and her neck. The scene makes Jungkook’s face goes harden, Jaehyun notices that.

“What is this about?” Jungkook asks, giving a pressure to each word with his hoarse and husky voice, almost cracked at the end, as if he’s angry. He glares at the couple not far from him, feeling absolutely unpleasant. Yerim gives Mark reasurring smile as she puts down his concerned hands slowly, although everyone can see how worried the new boy’s face right now.

“It’s nothing,” she replies, doesn’t even look at his enemy. The lack of attention boils some emotions inside Jungkook that he snaps and pulls her hand.

“Don’t say nothing when you looks very sick like this!”

Jaehyun flinches with how loud Jungkook’s  voice is. He can see Yerim is also shocked that her eyes go larger.

“Can you calm down first?” Mark undone the grip between them by throwing Jungkook’s hand away from Yerim. The new boy sends Jungkook a frown. “She’s not feeling well,” as it says, the girl takes that as a time to lean her weight on Mark’s side that immediately gets the boy wraps his arms around her. Jungkook knows that Yerim is pretending to be sick, but why? She used to shout back.

“Jungkook, I think we need to go,”

“No.” Jungkook answers it back fast and points his index finger at Mark while glaring, “Who are you?”

 

 

 

“I can’t believe him,”

“Come on Jung, his name is really Mark Lee, I saw his nametag!”

“Not that part Jae,” he facepalms.

“Then what part?”

“Everything!” Jungkook kicks a small stone in front of his foot. It flies to hit a nearby trash bin, bouncing back to land again close his his foot.

“I don’t understand!” Jaehyun sighs, feeling leave out.

“He is just suspicious Jae, like... how can a new student suddenly comes and what is this with Yerim!”

“Oh,” finally Jaehyun gets something. A smirk appears on his face. He grabs his best friend’s backpack in front of him and pulls it down, making Jungkook almost fall backward if he lost his balance. A snicker can be heard after that as Jaehyun runs away to the front gate all by himself, leaving his best friend to shout his name on his spot.

“What was that for?” Jungkook asks as he finally catches up. Jaehyun just shrugs, pretending to be innocent, whistling a melody of their favorite song. “Seriously! Tell me!” adds Jungkook to give his best friend a head lock, messing with his hair.

“Ya! Ya! Stop!”

They are walking home together as usual, forgetting about the scenes earlier after Jaehyun squealed over new ice cream cone platform on their way. He bought five, one for Jungkook and four for himself with all different flavours. It doesn’t only that, he also squealed to hear his favorite song got played in the street and jammed to it. It made people who passed by couldn’t help, but throwing them a look. Feeling very embarassed, Jungkook ran away from the scene, pretending that they didn’t know each other, but unfortunately his best friend decided to call his name out loud.

“Today was fun,” Jaehyun says, patting his best friend’s shoulder with smile.

“It’s not a date, what are you saying?” Jungkook replies, laughing with how serious Jaehyun’s face.

“I’d never said it’s a date! What the hell!” but still Jungkook can’t stop laughing.

Giving up to bring some senses to his just-turn-insane best friend, Jaehyun rolls his eyes and continues to walk while Jungkook is having a hard time to just step forward while laughing over something that he also can’t understand why it’s so funny. But, his forehead suddenly bumps into something. It’s Jaehyun’s back. He stops walking, looking to his phone. Before Jungkook can ask what’s wrong, the boy immediately slips his phone back into his pocket, “Jung, I need to go somewhere,”

“Wha—why? You said you want to hang out in my house,”

Jaehyun bites his lower lip, “It’s urgent! Don’t ask more, bye,”

“What is this?” Jungkook starts to question about his existence. Everyone is keeping their secret to themselves. It’s okay for others, but his best friend? Jaehyun always tells him everything, even the colour of his underwear today. It’s red by the way.

He shakes his head. He shouldn’t have doubted him. He should have just believed him. Jaehyun will burst and tell him someday, he knows. His mind just gets messed up because the earlier events, that Mark guy and Yerim. He slaps his cheek hard. It’s aching, but he really needs to distract himself. Yerim and he are an enemy, nobody can change that fact. It’s not his style to join her problem. He should leaves it and going back as if it’s never happened. Yes, that.

Jungkook sighs, lifting his head to continue his journey to home, but again, something familiar distracts him. He knows he needs a distraction, however it’s not something that will grow him curious to follow it. He is being sceptical, maybe he saw it wrong. Then again, that purple coat and soft flawless side profile, he can’t be wrong. Even if he’s wrong, it’s better to check it himself. He decides to follow him like a spy.

The purple coat guy is crossing the road, going to the halte bus. He doesn’t look at Jungkook’s direction, nonetheless he awares the younger is following him. They climbs into a same bus and it doesn’t long to see the guy steps out in front of the unique looking shop that Jungkook has paid it a visit once to get information about his dad, the suppose-to-be-dead dad.

“I know it! He’s the paranormal!” he puts his hand into his pocket. He has the money. “Now or never,”

 

 

“Welcome! Oh, highschooler!” both of them seems surprised to see each other. The owner of the shop with kitty looking face has never expected to see someone young to visit his old looking shop, while Jungkook doesn’t remember he met the owner in his last visit. He must be somewhere in his rest room as he stepped in. “What do you need young boy? I don’t have much things to sell, haha,” he smiles warmly, spreading his arms.

“I, um,” Jungkook is lost of word. “I want to meet the paranormal,” awkward smile can be seen as he rubs the back of his neck. He looks very ed up as if he has done something criminal. The owner of the shop raises his eyebrows and laughs.

“Sit first highschooler, I will ask him if he has ready or not,”

Then he leaves, entering a door at the back of the shop, the same door Jungkook met the paranormal. Some noises echos in the room, but he can’t grasp what they are saying. He follows the earlier order and tries to find en empty chair to sit. The vacant one is only an old looking sofa in the middle of the shop. It must be there to sell, but since it’s an order, Jungkook innocently sits there, ignoring a sign “Don’t sit here at least you want to buy it!”.

The preparation takes a lot of time that he almost falls asleep because of the calm atmosphere the shop brings him. The owner of the shop shouts his name from the back, it makes him jumps and bumps into the sign. “What’s wrong!?” luckily it’s just plastic sign, so it doesn’t break.

“He’s ready, sorry for startled you kiddo,” the owner of the shop places the sign back onto its place and suddenly squints to see his sofa has changed a bit. He eyes the highschooler in front him with a frown. Jungkook is still clueless that he thanks the owner and walks to the door behind.

“Wait,” the highschooler stops in the mid of his track, glancing back at the owner of the shop who starts busying himself wiping some dusty cupboard with a napkin, “I didn’t tell him my name,”

“Oh, you sure come back so fast!” the purple coat guy surprises him by his voice when pushes the door open, walking inside. Although half of his face gets covered with the hood, it doesn’t hide the fact a smirk can be seen, appearing on his face. Jungkook thinks that he must be happy to get this highschooler believes his lie. Ehm! Scratch that! Jungkook doesn’t belief everything he had said, he just… he just bored and wants to entertain himself, that’s it. His dad is dead and that’s the fact truth.

“Sit down first. It’ll be free today,”

“Free?”

The paranormal nods, swirling his hands above the crystal ball, making the pink colored electric inside spurts out to follow every his move. The more time he sees, Jungkook realizes that his hands, that paranormal’s hands are pretty. It reminds him with his mom. Even though with that hand she can barely cook for him, it’s still attractive. ! This! Am I having a hand now? Jungkook hides his suddenly rosy face behind his bang.

“Are you blushing? Aww, do you want to ask me about your love life?”

Hearing about love life drains all the color of his face. It changes into a bit dark. A frown appears and Jungkook looks very iritate by it. He doesn’t know why his jaw clenches as if he’s indeed furious. He must be has gone nuts since, hello, he doesn’t even have a girlfriend to begin with. A crush? The last time he has crush was like six years ago. He can’t remember to who actually.

“No, I want to hear more about my dad,”

“Oh,” there’s a long pause before a smile, a tiny smile, a very tiny smile that doesn’t even shows any happiness reaches out into Jungkook from the purple coat guy. “I can’t tell you anything if you don’t ask, what exactly do you want to know?”

There’s many, many questions rapidly running around his mind. Why the hell he left them both? Why the hell he’s hurting his mom? Why the hell he’s pretending to be dead? Why? Why? Why? Then Jungkook shakes his head. He can ask that later. This one is the most important, “Where is he right now?”

As the question being out, a high pitch scream can be heard behind the door with a loud sound of gunshot breaking some glass things that shatters on the floor into pieces.


will try to update chap.10 soon!! don't be afraid to comment guys XD