008

Fight the GRAVITATION

BTS DID COMEBACK AND RV IS STILL PROMOTING THEIR "ROOKIE"!!! HOPE THERE'S AN INTERACTION HAPPENS BETWEEN THESE TWO XDD


008

 

It’s weird, but Jungkook doesn’t care because he wants to know the truth. He’s searching Yerim with Jaehyun tailing behind him. It’s break time and Jungkook’s sure will find her in front of the announcement board. He pulls Jaehyun to descend the stair faster, but a disappoint look plastering his serious face as seeing Yerim isn’t there. Jaehyun walks closer to the board to find Jungkook’s and Yerim’s famous make out news has gone. He tells Jungkook and congrats him, but his bestfriend doesn’t say a thing.

“Hey, are you fine? Don’t be too sad, your make-out partner will be there somewhere,” Jaehyun shrugs playfully, patting his bestfriend’s back. The gesture makes Jungkook snaps back to his sense. He immediately grabs Jaehyun’s shoulder and shakes it hard.

“What’s a thing that can cause a girl limping?!” he asks. His eyes are wide and shows that he’s scared over something. His mind can’t stop thinking about the previous event and it bothers him so much. He’s supposed to not care about it, but... “Just tell me! Anything else!” he shouts, making Jaehyun flinches.

“C-chill Jung, chill,” Jaehyun tries to release himself from Jungkook’s grip, but Jungkook grips him tighter.

“O-okay, I’ll tell what comes in my mind,” Jungkook waits it impatiently. Every seconds Jaehyun spends to think about the problem, only gives Jungkook a time to squeeze him harder. Jaehyun groans. He pushes his bestfriend and punches him lightly on his chest.

“Back to your sense dude! What’s wrong?!” He punches Jungkook again. Jungkook is still looking at him with that unrecognized-eyes, so Jaehyun  decides to punch him harder on his face. It throws Jungkook to the floor with a slight slit on his lips.

“What’s ing wrong?! Are you okay?” Jaehyun runs to him, waving his hand in front of his face.

“Is-is it okay for a girl walking limpingly?”

Jaehyun is taken aback with the same question. What’s wrong with his bestfriend? He pinches Jungkook’s cheek slightly. “No, no Jae, I’m okay, just answer me,” he gives Jaehyun a smile.

“It’s fine,” Jaehyun says, unsure, “She... she must have fallen somewhere, or sick?”

“Sick...” Jungkook trails it, thinking. “Yeah... she must be, yeah,” Jungkook nods his head, trying to belief it even though he’s not really sure about it. Jaehyun gives him a look, but shrugs it off.

“Let’s just go to the canteen, shall we?” he puts his hand on his shoulder, “Let’s go, let’s go!”

 

 

 

There’s a loud groan comes from Jaehyun’s table and it’s from Jaehyun himself. He throws his remaining food at Jungkook who tries to avoid it after sometimes. Jungkook can’t stop asking him the same question and it makes him annoyed as hell. He groans again and throws his spoon at Jungkook. Like he has said a hundred times that it’s okay for a girl to limp sometimes, because a boy also can feel a limp too, but Jaehyun’s answer doesn’t satisfy his bestfriend.

“Okay, okay, do you want me to say something dirty?” Jaehyun glares at Jungkook. Jungkook goes silent for a while and sighs.

“That’s the only thing that comes into my mind,”

“Who is she? Tell me! What are you so bothered by it?”

“She is... um...” Jungkook looks around, afraid to find some of her friends. But there’s no one. Jungkook pulls Jaehyun closer to him and whispers it on his ears. Jaehyun’s eyes grow wide and his shocked face almost makes Jungkook laughs out loud before he realizes that he’s in serious mode that time.

“Whoa, whoa, why so sudden?”

“I know right!” Jungkook starts to massage his temple, “I don’t know what comes to my mind,”

Jaehyun tilts his head. He doesn’t like to see his bestfriend stressful like this. Then an idea comes into my mind. His face gets brighter because of the lamp that suddenly shows next to his head. Jungkook senses it. He wants to stop Jaehyun to stand up and do something stupid, like all the time. Because his besfriend’s idea always ridiculous and absurd. He doesn’t want to die in embarassment because he befriended with him. But of course, even all the time Jaehyun makes nonsense about his idea, Jungkook also, all the time can never stop him.

“Everyone!!!” he shouts. Jungkook bends down to hide his flushed face onto his arms. He can’t read his bestfriend’s mind, so he doesn’t know what’s coming.

“Do you guys see Kim Yerim?!!!!”

Jaehyun looks around to find at least someone raises their hand to answer it, but there’s no one. It’s weird! REALLY! Because Jaehyun can see clearly some girls that like to hang out with Kim Yerim just entered the cafeteria as he shouted the question. They ignore him! The heck! Jaehyun squints and shouts the same question again, and it makes Jungkook to bury his head deeper.

There’s no answer.

He tries it again and purposely directs his question to the table of the girls earlier. But the response he gets is they throws a glare at him with a furious face. What the? What’s happening to them? Usually they will join Yerim to make a joke about Jaehyun and Jungkook because Yerim’s enemy is their enemy too, they said one time. But why? They fight?

Jungkook pulls Jaehyun to sit again. “Don’t embarass me more!” Jungkook whispers.

“I just want to help you duh!” Jaehyun snorts.

“I appreciate it, but still... let’s just back to the class!” Jungkook takes Jaehyun away from the table and drags him outside the canteen, ignoring the fact that Yerim’s gang is scoffing at him. He doesn’t know why, but he doesn’t care. He walks faster with Jaehyun nonstop complaining behind him. They reach the third floor, the floor that Yerim once brought Jungkook to see the hospital wing.

“Oh,” as he recognizes the surrounding, Jungkook releases Jaehyun’s hand and walks slowly to find the nurse room. Jaehyun is still talking over the event before and groans loudly to make Jungkook knows that his grip was too hard and it’s hurt his wrist. But Jungkook is too focus to hear everything about that, until he stops abruptly in front of the called nurse room and Jaehyun bumps into him in the process. It brings Jungkook back to his sense.

“Nurse room,” Jaehyun reads it slowly, raising his eyebrows. “Oh, I never thought we have two nurse room,”

“Two nurse room?” Jungkook makes a question gaze at his bestfriend, “Two...” the number trails off in his tongue. It’s weird and he tries to remember something what weird about it as Jaehyun shrugs, doesn’t truly care about this fact. Then Jungkook’s eyes widen in horror. “Two nurse room?!” he squeaks. It must be really loud and passes inside the room because it doesn’t last a minutes before the door suddenly slams open with the girl that Jungkook has wasted his time to look for her everywhere before. But she isn’t alone. There’s this boy around Jungkook’s age with black hair and an innocent look on his face. He’s wearing the same uniform as him, but it looks alike still new and Jungkook and Jaehyun can’t recognize his face. He’s standing beside Yeri awkwardly.

“Mark Lee...” Jaehyun reads his nametag.

“What are you doing here?!” Yerim asks. Jungkook turns his face to face her. There’s a scared shaking pupils inside her eyes. There’s a feel that Yerim is in danger because of him.


will Jungkook be able to know what's going on? hehe. I'm so happy guys that I can post this XD pls stay tune and tell me your opinion abt my story :D feedback is always welcome!!! OH OHO H "Spring Day" is so beautiful song~~~ and the dance is nice TT TT I don't deserve it... OMG RV AND BTS TOGETHER IN M!COUNTDOWN TODAY XDDD