006

Fight the GRAVITATION

adashdalhdla- finally an updateeee !!! ><


006

 

 

"Oh here you are,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook composes himself then run outside to catch Yerim, but the girl is nowhere to be seen. He frowns. Yerim is limping, as long as he remembers. She can’t run that far.

 

Then it hits him like a lightning. Yerim is limping... LIMPING. Damn! Jungkook shakes his head. That’s not his business. Maybe she tripped in the stair, or something. She couldn’t do something else, right? He coughed to erase the nasty mind that slowly crawling into his brain only shocked by the fact scene that he saw yesterday. He just remembers that. Jungkook shakes his head again. That’s not his business, and will never be his business. Stay away from your enemy’s life. That’s a good choice. Jungkook doesn’t care and doesn’t want to care. They hate each other, yes, that’s the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yerim sees Jungkook’s steps are getting farther and farther from her view. She wants to scream. Even thought that guy is her enemy, but she desperately wants a help. She really needs a help. But she can’t. She won’t. She stays still, longing for Jungkook’s back while get covered by large hand that is not her.

 

As Jungkook finally disappears, the hand releases Yerim by throws her away. Her body bumps into the wall nearby. Her back aches, but the thrower doesn’t care. He smirks at her, watching her suffering.

 

“That place only belongs to us, what the were you doing?!” Yerim flinches by the shout. She bows her head, gritting her teeth silently. But the silent treatment she gives making the guy angrier than before. He almost kicks her before he realizes, her body is important for tonight. He can’t let himself lose more money because of the filthy girl in front of him. So, he squats down and lifts her chin up, harshly, that makes Yeri can’t help but looks at him in the eyes.

 

There’re no tears. She’s not a baby anymore. The guy laughs at how strong Yeri’s eyes look alike. Then a loud slap sounds can be heard. Yerim’s cheek has turned into a bright red.

 

“Your face is not that important anyway,” he pushes her like a trash and stands up. ”Be ready before I come, or you will get another punishment,” he ruffles her hair then leaves. Yerim glares at him until he’s gone. She’s not deserved this kind of treatment. She knew that. Then why, why Yerim never screams for help. Because her life is not as easy as it looks like. Police won’t give any good for her. They will doubt her and take her as a liar. They will believe the one that will bring them more money.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook decides to go home first. He texts Jaehyun about his condition and some apologies to redo his cold attitude towards his bestfriend today. Jaehyun of course will forgive him no matter what.

 

Jungkook stares at his phone for a while and sighs. Jaehyun is unusual-weirdly doesn’t reply him immediately, but then, he can’t blame him. He must be busy with something, or he has a date with his pink card girl that makes him late for the class. Jungkook smiles, imagining Jaehyun can’t stop smiling like an idiot in front of her. He must have done and talked something silly because he’s so nervous. He can’t imagine his bestfriend being so gentlemen like Jaehyun always tries to picture himself in front of his princess. That’s absurd.

 

The field is empty as Jungkook walks out. The class has started. It feels there’s no life there beside the swaying grass and trees. He tightens the grip on his bag and walks to the bus stop nearby. His phone suddenly rings with a bizzare familiar voice. Jungkook frowns, at first he thought that sound didn’t come out from his phone, because, HECK, who’s someone that will use a moan voice, a guy moan voice to be exact, for his ringtone? That someone is Jungkook.

 

Jungkook immediately hides himself under his hoodie and excuses himself to the back of the bus stop, doesn’t want to feel the stare that passers-by throw to him anymore. He curses Jaehyun, because that moan is definitely his bestfriend’s voice. That bastard.

 

“What the hec—”

 

“Why do you leave me alonee??? Whyyy?” He hears his bestfriend sobbing. Jungkook pushes away his anger.

 

“Whyyyy??!!” Jaehyun shouts, he is hiccupping with broken voice.

 

“Wh—what? Hey, hey Jae, what’s wrong?”

 

“You leave me! Jung doesn’t want Jae anymore,” the sobs become louder. Jungkook makes a frown, deep frown.

 

“Jae, are you drunk?” but that’s the most impossible thing from the impossible things that Jaehyun and he will do, drinking in their age that still can’t be considered as a grown up man. Jaehyun hiccups and mumbles incoherent sentences about he will kill himself because Jungkook doesn’t want him anymore.

 

“Wait! No! Where are you?!” Jaehyun doesn’t want to tell. He only describes what he will do that time. He’s ready to jump into the lake, actually that lake is just a small pond, and he will marry an ugly duck then he will reborn as a swanlake, prettier than he’s now so Jungkook will like him again. Jungkook facepalms himself. His worry has decreased by it. He knows where his bestfriend is. He knows what pond his bestfriend has described it. The pond isn’t deep. It only reaches Jaehyun’s knees. The thought makes Jungkook chuckles.

 

“I will jump! Goodbye Jung,”

 

 

 

 

 

It’s distracting. They both are distracting. How people can unsee them as they walk together, Jaehyun falls asleep, it makes Jungkook needs to carry him on his back, as their body is soaked with water from the pond. One yellow duck follows Jaehyun behind, because fortunately Jaehyun can make that duck loves him as a male. Jungkook tries to hushes it away, but it doesn’t want to go until the keeper of the park comes, apologizes, and takes the duck back to the pond.

 

Jungkook gives his bestfriend a look as he places Jaehyun’s sleep body on the bench, letting the evening sunlight pours at them. The wind makes them cold, but it doesn’t bother Jaehyun that much. He’s muttering something about he will fly with his swan’s wings because he has reborn. Jungkook wants to slap his bestfriend back to his sense.

 

“Wake up! Ya! I can’t carry you home! Wake up Jae!” Jungkook earns a look from other people, but he ignores them. He can’t be more ashamed, can he? He shakes Jaehyun’s body and taps his cheeks, hardly. It doesn’t work. He rolls his eyes and pulls Jaehyun to the ground. The sleep guy suddenly awakes in the mid-air. He yelps and lands perfectly, face on the grass. He groans.

 

“Good,” Jungkook takes the bench, seeing his bestfriend struggling to stand up. He’s unbalanced, swaying to left and right, before falls in front of Jungkook, hands on Jungkook’s thighs. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

 

“Did you drink? You broke our promise,”

 

Jaehyun flinches by the mention of broken promise. He lifts his head to face Jungkook, shocked as hell. He will never break their promise, because it feels like he will cut away their relationship.

 

“W-what promise?” Jaehyun asks, stutters and afraid. Jungkook tries to make sure that his bestfriend doesn’t throw him a lie. But, with amount of years of their friendship, in a second, NO, in less than second, Jungkook knows his bestfriend is really confused.

 

“You were drunk,”

 

“NO!” Jaehyun stands up, stumbling. “I weren’t,” his eyes show a determination.

 

“Tell me then, why you sounded so drunk?” Jungkook dares.

 

“Drunk?!” Jaehyun brings another attention to them. “WHAT?! That’s nonsense,”

 

A sigh escape from Jungkook’s lips, “Then explain, why are we wet?”

 

Jaehyun’s eyes widen, he just realize that he’s soaked, “Because of the rain!” Jungkook gives his bestfriend a look. Their surrounding is as dry as a desert. Jaehyun is being dumb again.

 

“Cool, so let’s go home,”

 

“NO!” Jaehyun pulls Jungkook’s hand. “Tell me what’s wrong! I can’t remember!” he steps back, holding his head. It feels a bit dizzy and weird. He feels want to puke.

 

“I looked for you everywhere, I thought a hamburger could cheer you up, then you were nowhere to be seen. I went to the nurse office, you were not there, the nurse told me you never visited her, then the bell rang, I was late because HEY! Why they put the nurse room so far away from our class, but after I reached the class, your bag was gone, I thought someone stole it, I was panicked, then I saw your te—”

 

“Wait, wait, wait—calm down man,” Jungkook Jaehyun’s back. Jaehyun stops, breathing in, breathing out, in, out, in, out.

 

“I looked for you EVERYWHEREEEE!!!” Jaehyun shouts, he becomes breathless again. Jungkook gives him a look.

 

“I was in the nurse office, my head hurts,”

 

“You are lying!” Jaehyun crosses his arms. He really searched Jungkook to that place twice, at first the nurse said, there’s no student paid her a visit that day, then after spinning around the building for the sake to give his bestfriend a hamburger, Jaehyun went back to the nurse office to get nothing.

 

“I am not, chill man,”

 

“No, you are,” Jaehyun hisses.

 

“I was in the nurse office, I swear, but there’s no nurse inside!”

 

“There’s nurse! Stephani nuna is there!”

 

If the CG-effect can be real in real life, people will be able to see a lightning strike down in the middle of them, then a laser from their eyes to another. But, sadly CG-effect only exists if the editor has recorded and edited them out.

 

“There’s no nurse Jae,”

 

“Tell me then, how could you get the medicine?”

 

“Yerim gave it to—”

 

“Yerim?”


. omg who's the guy who touched my princess yerim dgasjdhada- need to beat his up! and what's happened to jae??? can't wait to update the next chapter :)) how about your opinion guysss??? and CANT WAIT FOR NCT BTS RV COMEBACCCK!!!