005

Fight the GRAVITATION

chapter 5 is up >< don't be shy to drop some comments :)


005

 

Jungkook becomes very silent and it bothers Jaehyun so much. He tries to cheer him up with some jokes but it's not working. Strangely in a situation like this, Jaehyun wants his best friend's enemy to come, boarding and throwing harsh words to Jungkook so he will stands up and speaks like he used to. But Jaehyun doesn't even see Yerim today. She must be busy to receive some confessions or hang out with other pretty girls next class.


The rest time finally comes without a word escape from Jungkook's mouth. Jaehyun gives up to courage him to speak, so he just gets along and becomes silent to. Jungkook notices it and he feels bad about it. But he can't help. If he speaks, he's sure he will upset and seed a tears, he doesn't know why he can be that sure, maybe because he suddenly cried last night after hearing the most absurd fact from the paranormal. He has an urge to visit that place again, but his half tells him to not believe everything that man had said.


Jungkook declines Jaehyun silently when the latter nudging him to go to the canteen. Jaehyun doesn't want to force him so he brushes off and goes alone. Again, Jungkook feels bad about it, but he really needs a time for being alone now. So, he strolls down the empty corridor, since mostly students are happily eating their meal somewhere; his gaze becomes a vague and he feels want to scream. He lets out a frustrated scream for a second, messing up his hair. If he's still alive, what is he doing? Why doesn’t he show up? Is he leaving me and mom? Thoughts continues running over his mind and it hurts.

 

He gets a migraine. Jungkook hits the right side of his head gently as walks to reach the hospital office. But another familiar sight catches his attention. Is she always there? Jungkook asks himself, but he knows the answer is no. Yerim is as same as him, she will show up in canteen and throws Jungkook some evil marks then they will end up cursing and detention faces them.

 
"Yo-"


Jungkook stops as seeing Yerim flinches and turns her head fast that it will break her bone, but thankfully is not. She immediately lets out a sentence, begging something Jungkook doesn't quite understand. She says about can they exchange their position? What position? Jungkook asks himself again. Well, Yerim has a position as the best charming girl in the school and she seems proud with it, so why? It's like she's scared to ask, her voice is shaking, it goes to with her hands. She stares at Jungkook unfocus, she's just babbling it out, can't recognize that she's wrong, the person is wrong.


"What are you talking about?" Jungkook finally asks. It snaps Yerim awake. She's shocked to find her enemy standing exactly to the place he should be standing. Her shocked gaze immediately changes into frown and mad. She groans, but weirdly she feels relieve she doesn't really say that to him.


"Peasant is forbidden to talk to me,"


Jungkook sends her a look. She must be crazy, that's it. He says to himself inside, shaking his head and walking pass Yerim as if she is nothing. Yerim blinks, Jungkook never ever once ignored her sentence. They always spat to each other face until people need to pull them away, Jaehyun is the charge of that.


"Hey, wait!" Yerim calls, it somehow making Jungkook stops his track and turns to find the girl is struggling to keep her balance for just walking to his direction that has only two meters away from her. It takes a minute long, and it's weird, but Jungkook warns himself to not care much about it, and to not care much about the fact he's waiting her to stand next to him. He must be insane that time, migraine isn't a help either.


"Where are you going?"


Again, Jungkook gives her a look, sceptically frowning his brow. Yerim's eyes also widen for a second as she realizes she just asking her enemy, politely.


"Nurse office,"


"Ah..."

 
The silent come
s. The two don't know how to end their convo. Someone needs to break the silent. Please say something, Yerim begs inside her heart. She's embarrassed that she started this first, while Jungkook doesn't know how to react with this situation, he's not talkative himself.


"Say something,"


"What?"


"Say something,"


"Huh?"


"Say something idiot!"


"You?!" Jungkook's headache is coming back. He points his finger at her angrily. He should have known leaving her is a better choice, but time can't turn back. "Nevermind, I am sick okay, stay away from me," but before Jungkook can step again, de ja vu hits him. She calls him again. Her voice sounds guilty, but she tries to make it not.

 
"The nurse is resting now, you won't meet anyone there," Yerim says, rather timidly. Jungkook groans. He should have known that too. His migraine makes him stupid in any reason.

 
Yerim is in dilemma. She can and can't do it. She won't get any advantage, but she also won't get any disadvantage if she volunteers herself to help. Jungkook only needs some pills, and she knows where the nurse usually place
s her key. The medicine box always fully blocked for any students. But thankfully since Yerim has worked there twice because of detention she received, well it's not just her, believe me, but they had different task to do.

 
"I can show you your med,"


Jungkook blinks. Yerim is being weird. He wants to refuse that, but his head can't help anymore. He nods and they walk together to the place. The hallway is empty so there's won't be a spy in their way. Jungkook is tired to be the headline in almost every week. For Yerim, Jungkook's think she needs to maintenance her famous image, so that's way she always there on the board. The news isn't always nice. Sometimes it makes everyone stares at her as if she is a criminal, but she seems okay with it and lets it flow like it's never happened. Jungkook, even though he won't admit it out loud, sometimes he admires her, her way to face the problem in life. She's cool. But of course, she is still his enemy.


"You can sit first, I will look for the key," Yerim says, it out naturally because of her experience. Jungkook doesn't say a word and follow everything she says. It takes some minutes before she's back with a glass of water and antimigraine pill. Jungkook can't remember when he says that he has a migraine to her, but maybe he has done it without himself knowing.

 
"It will make you better," straightaway he gulps down the pill and drink it until it reduces and empty. Yerim nods and places the drink back to the table nearby. Then the silent comes again. This time Jungkook is the one who breaks it.


"Um... Thanks by the way," he says. The med doesn't immediately work for his headache, but it slowly calms it down. Yerim mumbles as a respond, standing still in front of Jungkook. The close gap between them makes the guy realizes that Yerim is not that bad. She's pretty yeah, and if she stays being like this, maybe their enemy history will be over. But Jungkook won't put his hope high.

 
"So, yeah... Maybe you want to rest, by-"


"No, I... I will just go back to my class,"


Strangely, Jungkook stands near her as she tries to lock the box of drugs on the wall. After time has passed, she still can't lock it. The key isn't working in her hand. Jungkook doesn't know what himself is doing but he snatches the key from her hand and tries himself. Yerim is surprised with the sudden skinship, it makes her freeze.
Jungkook shakes his head, inserting the key and spinning it slowly. It works immediately in his first try. He wants to show it off, making a proud sassy statement about himself to the girl, but before that scene happens, the name of the drug distracting him.

 

He frowns. He's not that good with his new class, it's pharmacology, he takes it because he likes biology, but he's sure enough because that name of drug is really famous that passerby will know. If people find them, they will choose to use it or tell the cops, because the drug is illegal.


"Why we have heroin here?" Jungkook glances at Yerim quickly, he's scared. Yerim seems can't analysis what he has said because the last scene still bothering her. But Jungkook asks again, with more long detail.


"School isn't allowed to keep this, heroin, morphine, ?!"

 
It needs seconds before Yerim lets out a shrike and she accidentally pushes Jungkook, her intention is just, she wants Jungkook to stay away from it. But Jungkook gets another fact. His eyes widen, and become wider when he's seeing small pretty plant under the nurse table, it's .

 

"You know everything about this?!" Yerim winces with the sudden loud voice. Jungkook's voice is so stern and scary, making Yerim feels hopeless.
"How?!" Jungkook asks again, but unfortunately the bell rings, it's a sign and Yerim immediately runs, leaving him inside the office.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh here you are,"


RV will make a comeback in Feb adfjsfdasgdkas- BTS too <3 sCREAAAMMMM

this is chapter 5 and and and... OMG WHAT'S THEREEE??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YERII??

STAY TUNE :)

xoxo