001

Fight the GRAVITATION

The school festival has come. The club has owned their room to show off while the ordinary class tries to make a comfy cafe and shop with their special style. The place is crowded, especially the hallway, full with another school students. The rumored party will be held around six p.m., that's the reason everyone comes earlier than usual. But, for Jungkook, seeing the next class is full while his class is empty as the dark night only making him sulking. He crouches in the corner, seeing his cafe without customers.

Today school festival is his special theme, Warcraft theme to be very honest. The waiter is wearing a monster and hero costume like in the game. Like himself, he wears one of the character's costume. But, even his own classmate, they are rushed to the next class to buy the ticket to get a service from the famous girl there.


" !" His best friend finally shows up after one hour disappears to somewhere Jungkook knows very well without asking. He comes with their another classmates, looking at each other cards. "Why I never get the pink card???" He shouts, receiving a glare from Jungkook. But he's too focus to his card to aware of it. It takes ten minutes before Jungkook starts to sigh, loudly in purpose. It catches his attention.


"Ah! Where have you been Jung?" He smacks Jungkook's arm. Jungkook sighs again, resting his back. The school festival has started since seven in the morning, it was four hours ago, but the one and only customer they have are only a bunch of otakus, they come because Jungkook promises them about free wifi. They have been staying there since Jungkook opened the cafe, giggling in front of their computer. Seeing their nasty grin, Jungkook doesn't want to know what they are seeing right there.


"I am the one who need to ask that, where have you been?!!! Look! We lost all of our customers!" Jungkook points out the empty space around. Jaehyun smile sheepishly. He knows, he should have helped his best friend, searching more customers, but, he knows they will never be able to beat the next class. Bunny concept. How can boys reject a girl with y bunny costume tries to service them? The "service" sounds really ambiguous. Yeah, Jaehyun knows. The ambiguous is the thing that make boys want to come and ignore the Warcraft theme just beside it. They are also has a special way to pull a customer. They need to buy a lotto, if they are lucky, they will get pink card, and the most beautiful bunny will service them privately. It's no joke, private here means, they will get a room, bedroom with rose scent and pink stuffs, and the bunny will service them on the bed. ON THE BED!


"You all are crazy!" Jungkook once said when Jaehyun finished tell him the system.
 

"I just want to test my luck okay, don't worry Jung, I am not that interest with it," Jaehyun tried to calm him, but seeing how obvious himself right now, wanting desperately get the pink card, Jungkook can only eyeing him and sigh. He shouldn't have paid much attention to the system next door, but the one who made that idea, who steal his customers, girls customers too (well, girls are not really interest with Jungkook's concept though), is his enemy. Jungkook feels the hate eats him up. He feels want to destroy anything there.


"How about you try with me, for the last time?" Jungkook's glare change it directions to his bestfriend again, but Jaehyun is smart talkative person. He immediately adds, "Just try it once, if you try and see, maybe you can break their system to get our customers back,"


Jungkook steals a glance at the door, the open door which show him a long line customers for the next class. It boils him, so without a second thought, he agrees with him. He knows he will regret it later, but who knows, maybe he can really break the system. He's good hacker after all.


Jaehyun is excited, his best friend putting down his guard for a while. They are walking out the empty class (those otakus, Jungkook considers them as an air) and took the line nearby. Seeing Jungkook, JUNGKOOK JEON, the most impossible customer for the next class suddenly stand in the line, making many people seeing him jaw dropped. Some of them immediately give him a way to get the lotto quickly.


"Oh, it's a surprise to find you here," a girl at the lotto spat. She's not wearing a famous costume that Jaehyun had talked about. She's wearing a costume like a magician. It's not that bad. Jungkook likes the combination of the colors, black and white. Something that nasty for that costume is... Why the collar is too open and too low for Jungkook's liking.

He ignores the spat and take a lotto. There's a picture of girls that they are showing at the front class. Each color of the lotto is referencing to the girl that will service them inside. The system sounds like... A ion. They all know about it, even the teacher. It makes Jungkook wonders, how can his enemy make her idea pass the teacher's room?


"Everyone wants to get pink, but I give up now, I'll happy for just the yellow one," Jaehyun points out the yellow picture nearby. The picture of girls with yellow type of costume. Jungkook doesn't recognize any of them, they are full with thick make up. And now he also wonders, where is his enemy put herself in? He can't find her face in every picture he sees.


"Who's the girl for the pink card by the way?" Jungkook hears himself asking a dumb question but Jaehyun is too excited to realize that his bestfriend has a little interest with the bunny cafe.


"It's mysterious! You know this class has some very beautiful girls, so maybe they are the pink card! They don't let us know who's the pink card girl,”

Jungkook frowns. Their system is good, they will make a customer curious and buy the lotto again and again, since they want to meet the pink card girl. Jungkook feels lost for some seconds. His enemy is ahead of him for not only one step. But Jungkook is sure, his enemy is one of the pink card girl. Although Jungkook doesn't consider her pretty, but other guys consider her as a goddess in their life. The thought makes him feel want to puke.


"Your turn!" Jaehyun's voice shatters Jungkook's mind. He blankly spins the lotto while his other hand giving out his money.


"I get a black card again," his bestfriend suddenly whispers, "I will try it again after you," Jungkook blinks. It's his first time hearing about black card. Many people get a black card, but since the class doesn't show them off, who is inside the black card, they take the black card as an unlucky card. They thought they will meet an ugly girl if they step in with black card. The girl at the front lotto also tell them that the black card girl has their own room too. A small room at the corner. The corner makes people feel that they are a loser. So, straightaway they throw the card when they receive it. Nobody dares to try it. Everyone desperate for the pink card.


"After this we need to discu-"


"Oh man! You get a pink card!" Jaehyun cut Jungkook's sentence as he throw his arms around his best friend and ask him to jump with him. Jungkook closes his mouth and throw a stare to his best friend. The line also speechless seeing how "lucky" Jeon Jungkook is. But Jungkook is confused that he is lucky or unlucky about that.


"I don't need this, here for you, let's back to wo-"


"No no no," the girl at the lotto stops him to go back to his class. She blows up her bang and crosses her arms lazily in front of the boys.


"You need to go in or you need to pay one lotto again until you go in and try, that's the rule," she says, "We won't leave our customer hanging,"


The hanging sounds so ambiguous for Jungkook and he thinks that girl did that purposely since she's smirked seeing Jungkook's face turn a bit crimson by it. In other hand, Jaehyun is nodding along with her. It's strange. Is he has damaged his brain because of the lotto game or something? Jaehyun was never be so slow like that. But still, Jungkook rejects the idea to get a service from a bunny girl. He insists that the pink card will be owned by Jaehyun while he spins another lotto. For more money, of course the lotto girl agrees.

The second attempt makes Jungkook need to step in with black card. The first person who step in with BLACK CARD. Everyone is eyeing him, but Jungkook is too careless by it. He need to save money, that's the rule for his life. So, when everyone stares at him weirdly and the lotto girls and some bunnies outside look at him nervously. He can't get what's that meaning. He takes their nervousness is because Jaehyun will meet their mascot soon.


"See you soon," she says before planning to service another boy in the line. Jaehyun steps in excitedly and go to the right room, proud and confident. He waves a small goodbye while Jungkook walks to the corner room. Beside another stare he receives from the bunnies and customers inside, Jungkook feels an awe seeing how they decorated the class.


"I... Wow!" A guy with magician costume speaks. He's one of a guy that Jungkook knows in this class. They like to meet when they are practicing a basket in the sport club together.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook hisses.


"I am the black card girl's guardian, need to prevent any ual intention you know, boys are something, war of hormone," he answers and Jungkook is taken a back by it. They are too vulgar. He needs to clean off his brain after this, hoping that CCleaner are real.


"Who's she?"


"You will be shocked by it, don't worry much, she's pretty, yeah... And you are her first," the guy smirks. Jungkook shakes his head. He needs to throw away the nasty stuff inside his mind. They slowly crawls in. He knows that he's a boy himself. But that's not his purpose to come in the first place. He promises himself will hack Jaehyun's SNS, it's all because of him.


"Step in, you has paid, she's waiting inside, her service is gold,"


"Stop saying something like that Tae,"


"Like what? It's the truth,"


"Stop stop stop, don't want to hear," Jungkook hurriedly walks in and closes the imitation door behind. The room is so dark for a while before a girl with innocent dress suddenly appearing in the mid of the room. Both of her eyes widen in shock.
 

"So... You are my first? Good!" she rolls her eyes sarcastically. Jungkook growls it out.


"I should have known!"

 

 


first chapter is up! omg-

i cut here xD

can u guys guess what will happen next? ><

lemme hear your opinion abt this guys

so excited!

Tall,

xoxo.