003

Fight the GRAVITATION

Three weeks in a row have passed but the news about him and her are never sinks. It always becomes a Head-Line in school's newspaper. That news is really unnecessary and... WHAT THE ! why the teacher let that pass? are they want our morale runs bad?

"Stop groaning dude! Let's go to the arcade after school,"

Jaehyun his back gently, but it only makes Jungkook groans more. Jaehyun shakes his head, "Take it positively Jung, that news makes our old nasty news is gone, we are not a gay couple anymore, since you has turned straight!" a crispy laughter escapes from Jaehyun's lips.

"Arghh! Shut up!" Jungkook sends him a glare, but Jaehyun is too happy to realize that. He reduces his laughter and looks at his best friend.

"You can attack her back! You are a good prankster!"

"Prank her back means I need to say 'you left your underwear in my room' and that also means I and her ed twice in one month and that's also-also means-"

"You two are -partner, nice!" Jungkook throws his pencil case at him. But it's missed so another laughter escapes from Jaehyun's mouth.

"This thing is gold, our arcade today is my treat!" As the last sentence is spoken out, the bell rings, the bored class starts to draw the students into sleep while Jungkook is stressed about the fact his enemy seems not affected by it.

 

 

 

 

"This news is getting ugly," Yerim says, standing in front of the news board. She doesn't like how they put a conclusion together. It says Yerim and her enemy are not just an enemy, but an enemy with benefit. They release their anger by having together. That's ridiculous. She wants to tear the paper, but she can't when everyone is watching.

As she's too focus to see the gross news, a tap startles her. She squeaks and the causer laughs, "Sorry," he's her classmate. She nods slowly.

"I am bored with this, why he doesn't make a move to take a revenge on you," he glances at her but smiles ambiguously when she is ignoring him. "You know, I will just say the core; see you at night," he throws her a smirk and goes away, whistling. The melody that comes out from his lips makes Yerim flinches.

"If you really want a make-out news appear in our school, why not just you making out with him, he's yours right?" Yerim knows that well the owner of the voice but despite that fact, she still turns her head to see him suddenly standing next to her, with one-meter gap away. He stares straight to the board, ignoring her presence.

Yerim is silent for seconds and it bothers Jungkook. He keeps replying inside his mind, "Why not she's replying? Why not she's replying?", but a chuckle after seconds waiting for his enemy makes Jungkook weirdly let out a relieve breath. He says to himself that he's afraid he has crossed her line. But, if he thinks about everything has gone for them, they always cross the line. She threw his bag from the sixth floor and it broke his phone. She painted nasty words on his PE's uniform. She made Jaehyun punched him, and it's hurt, a lot. She tripped him in the stairs. She locked him inside a bathroom. She embarrassed him in public (Jungkook doesn't want to hear about that again), and much more.

While, Jungkook, he's doing pretty much the same. Stole her skirt, submerged her shoes in fosse, hacked her SSN and wrote disgusting words, cut her hair, and more. They are famous with how wild their revenge at each other. But, nobody knows who is the one who started it. Even the main characters, they had forgotten about that. Their pranks on each other have turned into a habit, and it's not good.

"I don't know that you are doing this purposely or you just stupid-" Jungkook mouth opened to cut that, but Yerim is faster, "-well, you are stupid, though, but you... Do you really understand your alien's language? You just admit that we were making out,"

OH YEAH, Jungkook is now speechless. Yerim chuckles again, "See you later my hately enemy, well I wish hately word exist," Once again, Jungkook is left out with nothing but failure.

 

 

 

 

"I think I've lost my skill to hack people," Jungkook walks lazily beside Jaehyun who is excited to see a new game in the arcade. They stop to buy some snacks inside small market nearby, and of course, Jaehyun is paying all stuff by himself. It's not because Jungkook doesn't have money, but Jaehyun said today is his treat than that's what he will do.

"Stop sulking, your news will end after a month," Jungkook gives his best friend a look and Jaehyun shows him his infamous smile. Nowadays, after the festival, Jaehyun becomes so smiley and clingy and cheesy that Jungkook is curious what's happened to him inside the pink bunny room. Is he really got a BED service? But bed service like what?

"You see someone outside, don't you?" It's just automatically coming out from Jungkook's lips but seeing Jaehyun chokes in his drink, his guess must be true. Jaehyun is seeing someone behind his back! He feels his best friend has betrayed him.

"You do?!" It's a shout. Yeah, Jungkook knows that. He's unnecessary jealous.

"Oh calm down, huuu..." Jaehyun releases his breath, hitting his chest at the center gently, "It just... It just goes that way, we accidentally and strangely always meet on the bus when I go home, I don't know that my way is her way to before, so... yeah,"

"Is she your pink card?!"

Jaehyun is silent for a while, he's biting his lower lips. "I can't say, I've promised!"

"SO THAT'S YOUR PINK CARD!"

"I AM NOT THE ONE WHO TELL YOU, YOU GUESS IT ALONE!"

Jungkook stares at the flustered looks Jaehyun gives to him. He chuckles. "Don't worry dude, I won't tell anyone, good luck!" Jaehyun nervously nods.

"Thanks, man, um... let's go and stop talking about this okay, I've done meditation to prevent myself telling you, since you know WHEN I AM EXCITED, I WANT EVERYONE KNOWS,"

"Sure, sure, let's go,"

They walk again, changing direction and entering a small path. There're so many shops around, from arcade, mirror, strange cafe, karaoke, and a club at the corner. Jungkook lets Jaehyun enters the arcade first to buy the coins while he's outside to finish his drinks since they are not allowed foods and drinks from outside.

In the last straw, Jungkook sees Jaehyun gives him a signal that they are ready. He nods and runs back to throw trash, but something catches his eyes. He's stopped to squint. If his eyes aren't cheating him, he's sure that-

"What are you doing? Let's go!" Jaehyun pulls him inside and Jungkook forgets what's inside his mind a while ago.

 


night guys >< did you have a nice day?

I really serious Jungri trash, what should I do?

This fic hasn't ended yet but I want to make anotehr if- cry

Tall,

xoxo.