004

Fight the GRAVITATION

yeay!!! update!!!! ~(^^~) (~^^)~



"Where have you been? School ends three hours ago," Mrs. Jung ask, wearing her apron, rushes to the front door, holding spatula highly. Jungkook put his shoes back and tidies up the untidy rack before mumbling something to answer his mom. Mrs. Jung makes a frown.

"What's wrong? They are bullying you?"

"Who?" Jungkook asks back, "I am fine mom, just tired," he throws his bag on the sofa then jumps to it, immediately curls into the ball. His mom crouches in front of him and fondles Jungkook's head softly.
 
"Stop it, mom, it will make me sleep,"

"Then sleep in your room," Mrs. Jung stands up. Jungkook makes a groan. He tries to sit up even though his body is telling him not to. It's hurt a lot, his body. He has not really done sport nowadays, and Jaehyun made him play the new arcade game, it drained his energy by a punch and pull and throw something, and Jaehyun bet them to play that game for two hours. The last hour, they use it to walk away before unconscious eats them up.

"I am tired," Jungkook mumbles, closing his eyes, letting himself drifting into sleep. Mrs. Jung sighs.

"Sleep on the couch is not good for your posture,"

"Hm..."

"Hey, Jungkook Jeon hears what your mom says,"

"Hm..."

"He-"

"Mom, it's smelly here,"

"-ar-what? What smell-Oh My! My cook!"

"I won't eat burned food!" Jungkook last shouts before positioning himself, so his position is more comfortable while his mom complaining about the fire and insists that her cook isn't burned at all.

 

 

The street is so vivid that Jungkook thinks it's weird. The fog doesn't want to lift, the cold remains, the sky is dark. Jungkook doesn't remember he's walking outside with the full moon trying to fight the haze. He walks with Jaehyun beside him. His best friend is talking excitedly loud, so the atmosphere around doesn't make Jungkook scared.

"Where are we going?" Jaehyun looks at him with confusing face, stops talking.

"You are the one who called me and asked me to accompany you,"

"Really?" His best friend nods. Isn't bothered by the fact Jungkook can't remember what's going on, really. He can't remember he asked Jaehyun out. He can't even recognize their surrounding. Is it a dream? He tries to pinch his arms, but it's hurt. His eyes widen.

"Am I really asked you? When?"

"Um... After dinner time, you called me, your mom refused to let you walked alone, so you asked me to accompany you,"

"Then am I told you where are we going?"

"Nope, you were silent, I thought I am walking with a ghost, but well, you are talking now and it sounds like stupid Jungkook Jeon I kn-Auch!"

"I am serious!"

"But I am more serious!"

Jungkook sighs. "Jaehyun I am serious, I can't remember any of that,"

"Oh my! The game has damaged your brain or something?" Jaehyun shakes his head.

"I am seriousssss!!!" Jungkook shouts making Jaehyun flinches.

"Okay okay, you went unconscious since you were too tired, but then your phone rang so I woke you up, then you called me and asked me to accompany you home since your mom wouldn't let you go home alone at this around night time or she will fetch you, but you didn't want that, so yo-"

"Wait, wait, what? We... We just go home?"

"Of course dumb dumb dumb, we just go home, it's 9 P.M. now,"

"What?! So, the burned food isn't real?!"

"What burned food?"

Jungkook is now remembered. He walked to a long bench nearby and rested his back. It made him fell asleep.

"Oh oh, do you think we can sneak in?"

"What sneak in? Can you see that I am in the middle of confusion?"

"No, stop confusing yourself, answer me instead,"

"What?"

"Sigh... I am talking about the club at the end of a hallway, I think it will be fun!"

"No, no, no, that means we will break the rule,"

"Of course we will! We like doing something like that!"

Oh yeah, that the truth. They like skipping some classes, skipping their homework, and paying no attention to the class. They are bad students, but not that bad that will get them expelled... Well, detention, it's happened once a week.

"Good," They are now waiting at the bus stop. Jaehyun is still waiting for the next words from his best friend, but Jungkook is too lazy to give him an explain that doing something underaged is different with breaking their school's rule. Besides that, a small shop to the right of them is caught his eyes. He nudges Jaehyun, pointing at it. Jaehyun shrugs, he also never saw that shop before.

"Let's take a look,"

"But the last bus..." Jaehyun shakes his head. Jungkook gives him straight face.

"You wait here, I will go, if the bus comes, scream okay, see you," then before Jaehyun can reply Jungkook has ran hurriedly to the shop. The bell is tickling when he pushes the door open. There's no a sight of the owner, so he steps in quietly and starts to look around.

The shops are full of unique stuff, he weirdly finds all of them amusing to see. Until he stuck in the corner and sees a small room with the door slightly open. He makes a voice, trying to make anyone inside comes out, but there's no respond. He looks back to Jaehyun through the window, his best friend is still there. He sees the clock on the wall, he still has a time until the last bus really come. So, he decides to take a look at the room.

Slowly he pushes it, it cracks but still nobody comes to angry at him. He continues stepping inside, but everything is dark beside the ball, shining bright ball with a person sitting behind it wearing a purple robe. It reminds him of something Jungkook can't rememb-

"I am a paranormal," the person suddenly says, as if he can read Jungkook's mi-

"I can read your mind," Jungkook is now shocked by the news, he feels want to run aw-

"No, no, don't, you already has a destiny, big destiny, that if you run away now, it will take another soul,"

"Wh-"

"The bus will come in five minutes, if you want to know and prevent any bad happens, then sit and pay, but if you don't, the soul will be taken by him," Jungkook closes his mouth. Five minutes are not long-

"It's long and enough if you hurry up, 100 won for one session,"

"It's too expen-"

"Since I know you will say that, I will cut it into 10 won," Jungkook is being suspicious with him, but he's curious, even though he doesn't believe in magic and paranormal. But for 10 won only, maybe he can hear what he's trying to sa-

"Hurry!" The boy immediately pulls a seat and gives the paranormal his money. The ball suddenly is glowing brighter than before, it's full of mist. The paranormal mumbles an alien language and before Jungkook can release the question inside his mind, he already answers it.

"Your life is great, your mom is nice, your dad is working somewher-"

"My dad?!"

"-ssst! The destiny calls you, they want you to not jump, they want you to wait, it's not only about one but about two-"

"How about my dad?! Where is he?"

"Ssst, the session has ended, your best friend is calling," Jungkook turns back to hear Jaehyun's fade voice calling his name. He looks back at the paranormal but he shakes his head. "One session, one day," Jungkook knows he won't believe him, his dad has died, that's what his mom and he knew. The person who called himself a paranormal is only saying a bull, yeah, that. He tries to comfort himself before running outside.

 


finally guys ;; ;; nct is comeback!! omg adasgdkajsh-

my vroom vroom mc is super duper triple double cuteeee!!!

they can heal me up from this evil exam ;; ;;

love you guys and have a nice day :)

xoxo