007

Fight the GRAVITATION

007

 

 

 

The door suddenly opens. Yerim is shocked. She’s thankful she has dressed in the nasty dress that guy told her to. He’s wearing a tux. He looks a like a prince charming. But that’s only his mask. He’s cruel. The cruelest people Yerim ever meet. He’s psycho.

 

He’s smirked seeing how beautiful Yerim shows off her body by the dress he has designed himself. The other girls must be very jealous. He’s laughed, it makes Yerim flinches. She can’t read what’s going on in his mind. Is he already has a plan to kill her? She bites her lower lips. She can’t wait to leave this guy. She’s tired, very tired.

 

“You shouldn’t have worn a bra you know,” He pulls out the string of her bra, Yerim remains silent. The guy doesn’t satisfy with her reaction, so he pushes her to the bed and immediately takes her lips with his. He knows her very well. He hits her weak spot and a loud moan can be heard. He stands up, fixing his tux, smirking at the plump lips of her. Yerim throws him a glare.

 

“Your glare won’t affect me sweetie,” he her cheek, Yerim looks away. He laughs.

 

“I can give you a punishment, how about, I tie you to the bed like the last time, then you can only cry because I give you the best for your life?” Like before, Yerim remains still. If today isn’t the money day, the guy will immediately slap Yeri again and gives her a punishment. The most evil thing he has done to her was he let the door open so people could barge in and see. Yerim was crying that time. She felt like dying.

 

“Stop it Mr. Kim, you will make her client leaves,” another guy enters the room, cursing a cold remark toward him. The guy called Mr. Kim smiles.

 

“I just want to play with her for a bit hyung, don’t mad,” he pouts. Yerim cringes.

 

“Go and greet her client, I want to talk to her,” still pouting, Mr. Kim walks away to the living room. The door closes behind the new guy’s back as he walks closer to Yerim. Before he can really reach her, she has already run to hug him. She is hurting so bad. She wants to die. She screams. The tears almost flow down but she holds it for the sake of Mr. Kim. She doesn’t want another punishment from that psycho.

 

“Be strong Yerim, be strong, I am sorry, I can’t help,”

 

“Why is it me oppa? Why me?” Yerim messes up her hair. The news about her being the first best together with the guy in front of her had spread out a week ago. The others suddenly become her enemy. They bully her in every chance they have. Yerim is alone, especially in the school. Nobody wants to be her friend. All of them are disgusted with her. The one and only that accompany her was the news board. The board that won’t walk away as long as she’s staring at it. In the home. In this place like hell called home. She only trusts this guy. The one and only guy that she feels like a brother and a sister relationship.

 

He’s nice, Mr. Lee’s son is nice. He won’t hurt you,”

 

“But I don’t want this oppa, I don’t want to be his doll, to be—”

 

“Bunny!” the guy in Yerim’s hug flinches, hearing his famous nickname being called.

 

“There’s a man, he books you, he insists to have one night with you,” the caller looks at Yerim, then back look at the guy. “He has a gun, so... if I see you die tomorrow, rest in peace Bunny—”

 

“Don’t talk like that to our mascot!” Mr. Kim is back. People call him mister doesn’t mean he’s old. There’s old Mr. Kim, his dad. This Mr. Kim, young Mr. Kim, only has small with Yerim.

 

He pushes the caller guy on the door and walks in confidently, “Mr. Lee is here Princess, let’s go,” Yerim hesitantly takes his hand. He’s smirked. They walk together to the door before Mr. Kim stops and turns back.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, I won’t let him to kill you, because I can’t lose more money right?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook messages his mom, telling her that he will sleep in Jaehyun’s home that day. They were drenched from head to toe when they walked in to surprise Jaehyun’s mother in the kitchen. She is so lovely. She immediately searched some towels and made them two glass of warm milk and biscuit. She took some clothes inside Jaehyun’s wardrobe and put it on the bed, told them to get shower quickly and rest. The weather was nice that day, there’s no rain, but she didn’t question the reason why they were soaked.

The room is warm and smelled like Jaehyun, the cinnamon roll with a bit of espresso. Jungkook finishes his bath first and waits his bestfriend to eat and drink the snack and milk together. It doesn’t need a really long time to find Jaehyun comes out from the bathroom with only towel around his waist. He’s mumbling something about the scenes earlier and Jungkook tells him to get dressed quickly, so they can talk about that.

“Say it Jae, how can you end up jumping into pond?”

Jaehyun stops to sip his warm milk and groans. He can’t remember why he was doing that stupid thing. It’s very ridiculous and somehow Jungkook feels it was very funny. He doesn’t know that Jaehyun would die for him, and he’s touched by it while his bestfriend rolls his eyes, pretending that he’s annoyed and won’t do that for Jungkook. But Jungkook knows better.

“Stop grinning, don’t you?” Jaehyun throws his bestfriend a look. Jungkook can’t help but continues to plaster his face with a smile.

“Then, what’s happened after you read my message?”

“The class started, so I paid attention to—“

“Bull,”

“—and YA! I really did pay attention to the class,” Jaehyun crosses his arms, feeling a bit offended.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Jungkook waves him away.

“Ya! I really did it! And I wondered, maybe you are the cause of my distraction all this time,”

“Eiii, you distract yourself!”

“No! I never!”

“Yes! You always!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“Children! Don’t be too loud!” Jaehyun gulps as him mother joins the conversation while Jungkook scoffs and shouts back an apologize. Jaehyun hits his arms as he is taking the milk to warm his body from inside.

“So, tell me, what’s happened after that?”

“I went home with a bus,”

A frown appears in Jungkook’s face. Jaehyun stares at him innocently. They both can’t figure out what’s really happened to Jaehyun that he could end up to confess his feeling to the ugly duck in the pond. There’s nothing wrong with his usual routine, beside he couldn’t find Jungkook in the nurse room and it was strange.

Jaehyun flinches when Jungkook suddenly hiccups. The Jung looks at his bestfriend in horror. He remembers the drugs inside the nurse room. It can’t be that, can it? Someone wouldn’t do that ruthless thing, would they? Jungkook clears his throat and avoids Jaehyun’s stare. But his bestfriend knows that he tries to hide something. He spins Jungkook and demands an explanation.

“Hm...  do you think we have... two nurse rooms?”


oMGGGGG WHAT'S HAPPENING??? WHO'S THE BUNNY GUY?? ADGAJDGALSHDLAS- the MYSTERY IS STARTEDDDDD

btw our baby squirtle Yeri has grown up so much XD she's so gorgeous!