♤ 2 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

♤ 2 ♤

"don't touch something you can't afford," jeno backs away like a scared kitten to the corner of the room. chenle gives the boy in front him a look. that boy must be really had an ugly disease. he looks rude, chenle doesn't like him.

 

"what?" that boy spat at chenle. "I am too fabulous to you, so go away," he walks pass chenle to the room that someone has prepared for them. chenle squints at him. he doesn't say anything and calls jeno to join him to go inside. jeno is afraid with that rude boy, but chenle persuades him that everything will be fine. then he decides to walk in.

 

-

 

renjun meets three pairs of eyes when he steps into the room. one of them immediately snorts and looks away. he has blonde hair and he looks like a chick. the other seems bright and he greets him with a smile. he seems the most normal one. the last one has his head bowed down after it meets renjun's eyes seconds ago.

 

"hi," the bright one greets him when he walks closer. renjun gives him thin smile as returns.

 

"I am chenle," he s his hand forward. renjun is looking, chenle is waiting.

 

"I am someone called renjun," but renjun doesn't shake chenle's hands and chenle stubbornly keeps waiting.

 

"do you want me to shake your hand?"

 

"yeah,"

 

renjun gives in and chenle smiles brightly. but abruptly renjun pulls his hand away. chenle is a bit startled by it. jeno who standing near them glances up to see there's no hate inside rejun's eyes. it's pure, and he begins to wonder.

 

"I just want to say, this is not my hand,"

 

"huh?"

 

the noisy from the outside of the room can be heard. before chenle can dig his curiosity any deeper, renjun walks away to find an empty seat. he grants no explanation.