♤ 4 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

♤ 4 ♤

 

jaemin stands behind the door, doing nothing. his mind is wandering around, "what if, what if, what if" continues to run around his head. he sighs. he shouldn't have to think about that too much. his doctor once said that everything is just his delusion. but jaemin still can't understand what delusion he's mean there.

 

he opens the door and the silent room greets him. jaemin steps in and everyone looks so normal. all of them are wearing a nametag and suddenly someone taps his shoulder.

 

"jaemin right?" jaemin sees a tall man with a white coat and round glasses on. he styles his hair like a comma and sends jaemin a grin with his rich white teeth. it's supposed to be nice meeting, but jaemin lets out a loud shriek.

 

-

 

the boys are now sitting in their own seat and the tall doctor is standing in the front, massaging his temple. he needed ten minutes to calm jaemin down. before that boy came, he needed to make mark wears his clothes again, and it wasted more than twenty minutes.

 

"we can start with introducing ourselves? sounds good right?" chanyeol, the tall doctor, clasps his hands. renjun nods, chenle answer with "yes" full of spirit, mark tries to his shirt, jeno remains still, jaemin blinks, while jisung rolls his eyes.

 

"do you think you are worthy to know my name?" jisung asks, crossing his arms. chanyeol is taken back with that sarcastic remark.

 

"even you don't want to, I already know your name jisung," chanyeol says, fully with a grin.

 

jisung snorts, "it's because you gave me this nasty ugly nametag," he tries to get rid of it, but it will ripe his shirt.

 

"It doesn't match with my fabulous face at all," jisung speaks again. chanyeol shakes his head and processes to the section. he gestures to jaemin, who sit at the farthest left to start it.

 

"I'm jaemin and-" jaemin glances at chanyeol, "i don't know why people who have died can be revived," chanyeol notes his introduction into his the board. it says, "jaemin - cotard delusion"

 

"what's wrong with you dude? people who have died can't be revived! that's a fiction!" mark retorts. chanyeol notices that boy has success to undone his shirt. he's wearing a tank top inside, thankfully because jeno is starting to get scared again.

 

"then why he's here?!" jaemin points his finger at chanyeol.

 

"I remember he should have gone die yesterday, I saw him got hit by a truck!"

 

"jaemin, today is our first time to meet each other," jaemin shakes his head, can't believe the doctor. he squints and sits again. he's truly sure he saw him on that street. that tall figure, he can't can not remember that.

 

chanyeol smiles, "you didn't even go outside yesterday jaemin," he utters. jaemin makes a frown.

 

"let's talk later, next,"

 

it's mark's turn. he has stood up while renjun beside him is covering his eyes. mark is once again, from head to toe.

 

"wHAT THE ?!" haechan shouts. chanyeol sighs. today will be a really long day.


double update for today >.<

xoxo