♤ 5 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

don't be shy to drop some comments guys xD


♤ 5 ♤

 

chanyeol wraps mark with a blanket and ties him tight, so he can't detach his neo clothes. mark groans and mumbles something about he can't waste every inch of his body and they should admit that it's an art and they want to see it. haechan helps chanyeol to place mark on the portable bed at the corner. he looks like a rolled omelette.

"yA! YA!" mark can't stop shouting. haechan groans and asks chanyeol to borrow him a tape.

"nice~" haechan sings and back to his seat when there's no sound to be heard anymore.

"your turn jeno,"

chenle taps the boy and mutters, "fighting!" for him. jeno gulps. he stands up and looks around. the feeling of being the center of attention is very unpleasant. he gulps again, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"i-i-i am j-je-jeno,"

"oh God, can you speak normally? it's not like that tall guy asked you to sing or something,"

"shut up jisung," haechan hisses. jisung snorts and ignores the rest. he takes out a mirror from his pocket and starts to compliment his reflection as if he's the best visual in this room and the rest are only a peasant. jaemin stares at him, giving him a disgust look, but jisung doesn't care about what people think.

"that's good jeno," chanyeol praises. he notes the illness on the board again.

"jaemin - cotard delusion

mark - exhibitionism

jeno - agoraphobia"

jeno sits again, body is trembling hard. he's scared.

"this is my turn!" chenle stands up full smiley. everyone is wonder what's he doing here because he looks very normal and nice.

"hello guys, my name is chenl-"

but before chenle can finish his introduction, jisung who is bored with the section lets out a small yawn and chanyeol is shocked when chenle suddenly jumps on jisung and tackles him, "dON'T EVEN DARE TO MAKE THAT TY SOUND IN FRONT OF ME!!!"

jisung tries to release himself, but chenle's grip is too tight. chanyeol steps into the scene, trying to separate them.

"kids, please stop fighting,"

"dON'T TOUCH ME!"

"tHEN STOP YAWNING!"

"kids,"

"wTF MAN THIS IS MY YAWN I CAN YAWN EVERY TIME I WANT,"

"dON'T U DARE!"

"kids!"

"mAKE ME!" jisung smirks and lets out a small fake yawn again. chenle groans and rolls his body to make them roll together on the floor.

"lEMME JOIN THAT!" the tape is surprisingly undone from his mouth and mark rolls his body to the edge of bed. he falls and really joins them. now, there're two rolled omeletes on the floor. jeno shrieks and climbs up the table near him. renjun is only staring with jaemin while haechan-

"sTOP YOU LOSERS!!!!"

this mess is finally back.

 


yeaay! I've introduced three illness in here :)

and I want to say that I am not an expert abt it so if you find something strange, I want to say I'm sorry :( but yeah, let's learn together ^^

xoxo