♤ 6 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

first of all, I want to say it again, I am not an expert, so if you find a mistake, you can tell me and I'm sorry :(


♤ 6 ♤

"jaemin - cotard delusion
mark - exhibitionism
jeno - agarophobia
chenle - misophobia
jisung - narcissistic personality disorder
"

chanyeol is resting on his seat while another doctor, his partner that finally comes take the whole section. his messy red hair stands up in the middle of the plain green pastel room decorates by eight pairs of chairs and tables and one portable bed and dark green board. "this is me, baekhyun! b-a-e-k-h-y-u-n, baekhyun!"

"do you guys really think that we are really sick that we can't even read?" jisung spats.

"in case you spell my name wrongly, who knows," baekhyun replies it calmly. renjun starts to feel this class will work with baekhyun in there.

"hEI!" haechan shouts suddenly. he pulls his chair and table away from renjun. everyone's eyes are now focusing to the naive boy. he blinks.

"tHAT'S NOT ME!" renjun denies it strongly. "iT'S HIM!" mark expects renjun to point someone else in the room, maybe jeno because he can't stop shuttering, or maybe chenle  because that boy is absolutely scary when he's mad,  or maybe haechan because mark hates him. yeah, mark just hates him because that boy helped the doctor-yeol to tie him up like a cocoon.

but renjun doesn't point into others, but to his own self.

"iT'S HIM! ARGGHH I REALLY HAVE A STRONG DISLIKE TO THIS RENJUN BOY!" jaemin eyes him like he's a nut man. renjun shakes his head and mumbles that everyone is blessed because they were not born inside this renjun's body. it makes everyone confuses while baekhyun writes something on the board.

" jaemin - cotard delusion
mark - exhibitionism
jeno - agarophobia
chenle - misophobia
jisung - narcissistic personality disorder
renjun - depersonalization disorder
"

"what's that?" chenle asks the board.

"you'll know later everyone~" baekhyun decides that renjun shouldn't have introduced himself because he's already revealed it. he next to the last one. baekhyun gets his eyes on haechan.

but that boy suddenly lets out a long tears.


can you guys guess what's Haechan's illness??? ><

A/N: I make this fic just for fun, I don't have intention to offend anyone, but still I want to say sorry and thanks for reading :)