♤ 7 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

♤ 7 ♤

 

"don't trigger him!" chanyeol throws it to baekhyun. baekhyun's eyes become wider.

"i don't do anything dude!"

haechan is sobbing hard and mess. he lets out a hiccup every some seconds and chanyeol tries to calm him down. baekhyun writes the last illness on the board and joins the taller to make him stop.

"hey, hey, how about ice cream?" chanyeol asks.

"i want ice cream too!" the narcissistic jisung raises his hand. chenle follows after him and mark also raises his foot. baekhyun slaps mark's foot and tell him about manner. mark pouts.

"get that peasant!" jisung laughs. baekhyun then go to him and shut him off with his hand.

"sshh, kiddo!"

jaemin who is just staring before is laughing hard now. "i am not kiddo!!!!" jisung shouts, but baekhyun ignores him. jisung glares at jaemin.

"what, kiddo?" jaemin teases. jisung puffs his cheeks, upset. he throws his glare at jeno. jeno gasps and hides himself.

"hey! don't bully him!" chenle defends jeno by standing in front of him, blocking jisung's glare as he spreads his arms. jisung snorts and back to focus about his appearance on his mirror.

"sshh, calm down haechan, calm down," chanyeol rubs a circle on his back. haechan's cry slowly but surely is gone. he wipes his tears away and looks at chanyeol who smile proudly at him. he taps the younger and releases his hand. haechan closes his eyes to control his feeling and lets out a small sigh.

"thank-"

"watch out!" renjun screams as chenle suddenly runs to haechan's spot with anger, ready to fight him.

"dON'T FREAKING 'SIGH' IN FRONT OF MEEEE!" chenle almost tackles haechan if baekhyun doesn't pull the boy backward. chenle falls and hit his nose on the ground. he groans and jisung happily laughs at his misery.

but the laugh get interrupted by another laugh, louder and louder and it escapes from haechan's mouth. he continues to laugh even though chenle doesn't on the ground anymore, he continues to laugh even chanyeol tells them to break because he wants to treat chenle's nose first, and he continues to laugh even though mark is walking in front of him.

"w-what's w-w-wrong with h-him?" jeno asks renjun who is sitting near him.

"do you ask me? or this renjun guy?" renjun asks back, jeno blinks in confuse.

"y-you," jeno manages to catch the question. renjun smiles.

"haechan has bipolar disorder," renjun points the list of their name on the board.

" jaemin - cotard delusion
mark - exhibitionism
jeno - agarophobia
chenle - misophobia
jisung - narcissistic personality disorder
renjun - depersonalization disorder
haechan - bipolar disorder
"

"it's completed now," renjun says and baekhyun comes back, after buying some snacks, with a new session they will get.

"prepare your heart kids, let's start the gathering!"


oMG MY BABIES WILL MAKE A COMEBACK SOON

MY FIRST LAST agsakjgajsdgas- CANT WAIT TO SEE and LET'S PRAY FOR JAEMIN TO RECOVER FASTER :)