♤ 1 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

 

♤ 1 ♤


jaemin can't  believe the sender of the letter. he still remembers exactly that scene, as if it's just happened yesterday. thinking about that loudly makes him really believe it's really just happened a day ago.

he gulps as his trembling hands drop the letter. he's scared. jaemin walks to and fro doesn't know what to do with that letter. he has read all and it asks him to go to the white huge house on that cornata street. he barely hears the street name, but he believes he has gone there before.

jaemin gasps suddenly. he needs to know if his belief is true or not. he's certain, but deep down he's doubting himself. he gulps and takes the letter again.


"okay, it's final!" he says before rushing to grab his jacket and some money. the meeting will be held in thirty minutes and jaemin can't wait to see the truth.

-

chenle has arrived in front of the huge house with his limousine. he descends from it and orders his driver to just go home. he is left alone and chenle begins to wander.

there's this boy who has arrived faster than him. he seems fine and nice. he is staring at the huge house like a statue. chenle decides to make a chit-chat with him.

"hi," greets chenle as he taps the boy's shoulder. the boy is shocked, almost falls to the ground. chenle wants to make an apologies to him, but that boy avoids him. he takes a long and wide steps backward. he starts to play with the hem of his shirt.

"um.. I am chenle," chenle introduces himself. the boy blinks at him and nods.

"le-e je-jen-jeno," he replies, shaking nearly cracking. chenle makes a frown. he's a bit mad with a reason he doesn't know and it makes jeno scared. he gulps and steps backward again.

"I- I- I'm sorry," jeno shutters. chenle blinks to ease the anger inside his heart. he his chest, letting out a small sigh. a smile shows on his face after it.

"uh, don't worry," chenle reassures him. jeno nods again, feeling more nervous.

"let's just go inside shall we?"


 

omg! i really wanted to update so badly

but this long--paper-work is killing me, exam too tbvfh ;; ;;

then i decided to create some times for it huHAHAHAH oakay ;; cri

have a nice day for you all! ;; fighting for your school and college and work

xoxo