♤ 3 ♤

S.E.S.S.I.O.N

♤ 3 ♤

 

"dEMN IT WHAT THE ARE U DOING?!" haechan throws his shoes at the boy with thin clothes wrapping his body. the boy smirks at the younger one and tries to do the thing that he wants to show. everyone should know that every inch of him is an art. can you smell it? it's the smell of the awesomeness.

 

"nO! GO AWAY!" he pushes the older boy away and runs to the house. the later tries to run after him. the silent hallway becomes so noisy when haechan can't stop screaming.

 

he finally finds the room number and walks inside fast. he doesn't sense the weird stare that everyone in the room throws at him. he seems to panic and bumps into jeno as he tries to find a place to hide. chenle is confused to see the new stranger hiding under the table.

 

"um..." chenle turns back to the front to find a shocking picture of a boy and hears a curse that comes out from the rude boy far right him.

 

"hOLY ,"

 

"my body is an art!" the another new stranger walks in with arms spread and a fully body from head to toe. he leaves his shirt outside. renjun groans and looks away. jeno gasps, almost faint. chenle stares at the boy in front of him in horror. he's tattooing himself on the left side of his tummy, it reads "Mark Lee" as his name.

 

"just enjoy this everyone~" mark sings and chenle can't help, but to ignore this one.

 


Thank you drunkada for being the first person who commented my story

YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! ^^

and since my update for this story is short, I'll do double update today :)

and Thx for all of you who read my story too :)

Tall,

xoxo