nine

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                      

Each day pass by but it only makes Rie feel anxious. She feel like she just waiting for Mr. Lee to come anytime to hurt Mdm. Miura and her. She can’t sleep at night and always looking back when she at outside just to make sure Mr. Lee is not there watching her. It makes it more difficult for Rie to fight her own mental state. She don’t know when she will lost her mind and do something reckless. She become paranoid even with smallest movement behind her.

“Rie-ah, do you want to go short getaway with me and Jiwon?”Hanbin asked that Friday and Jiwon also there with them. They just finish playing basketball with Jiwon’s friend. Rie look at Hanbin then to Jiwon. She don’t know if this is a good idea to leave Mdm. Miura alone at home.

“I don’t want to leave Eomma alone……” Rie answers.

“Then she will come with us….. Mdm. Miura also need holiday.”Jiwon said.

“If Eomma come then I will come too.”Rie said makes both of them smile.

“Where are we going?”Rie asked but Jiwon and Hanbin just gave her a sneaky smile.

Hanbin put his bag and a cool box down on their camping site mean while Jiwon carry 2 sleeping bags and Rie carry her own bag. Mdm. Miura not coming with them since she can’t take a day off.

“Don’t worry about me. It’s just 2 days 1 night trip and it very near. Just an hour drive.” Mdm. Miura told Rie right before they go.

“Ok, if anything happen just call me. I will come home immediately.”Rie said.

“Yes. Just have fun…..Boys, take care Rie.”

“Don’t worry, she’s in safe hand.”Jiwon said makes Mdm. Miura smile.

Rie looks around the tent and the air feel so fresh. Jiwon put the sleeping bag in the tent together with their bag too while Hanbin load out things they bought from market.

“Everything ok Hanbin?”Jiwon asked.

“Yes….what should we do now?”Hanbin said and take a rest on the chair. Rie look at both of them and she just smile. This is their idea but both of them seem lost.

“Just rest for a while since we’re already had our lunch.”Rie said and grab 2 cans of coke from the cool box. She gave it to them and take a seat next to Hanbin. The nature sound calm and comfort her soul and they just stay quiet for a while and take their time to recharge.

“You glad to be here, right?” Jiwon spoke broke the silent between them. Rie smile and nod agree with him. Hanbin smile in satisfaction.

“Do you want to go around the park? There is a water sport place nearby.” Hanbin said. Rie looks at both of them. Jiwon don’t know something about Rie that she can’t swim very well since school trip never go to any water sport or somewhere closer with water before.  

“I can’t swim very well….” Rie said makes both of them silent.

“So there is something I still don’t know about you.” Jiwon said make Rie scratch her back head and awkwardly smile. Jiwon and Hanbin laugh at her because of her cute reaction.

“Ok…so no water sport. How about cycling?” Hanbin suggest.

“I like cycling….” Rie said and they all go rent bicycle. They cycling to the water sport and Rie let both of them enjoy the sport since they already coming here. Rie stand at the side and watch them trying all kind of water sport. She feel happy when she saw how happy and excited they are. She feel like she already done a good deed.

“Do you want to ride Jet Ski with me?”Jiwon asked.

“I’m not sure about that……” Rie answer and then she look at the Jet Ski. Hanbin already seat at one.

“I will let you seat in front…..”Jiwon said then Rie look at his face. She know she can trust Jiwon and he will protect her too. Finally she nods. He help Rie seat on Jet Ski after help her putting on her life jacket. When Jiwon take his seat behind her, Rie feel a bit embarrass.

“I feel like I’m a small kid while her dad gave her a ride.” Rie said makes Jiwon laugh.

“It’s ok you will be my baby today…..” Jiwon tease but that words ‘My Baby’ make Rie’s heart beating so fast. Her cheek also feels warm. Jiwon on the engine and he hold her waist. Deep inside Rie enjoy this moment more that ride the Jet Ski. When she start ride it she grow to like the speed with Jiwon keep shout in excited make she feels excited too.

“Do you enjoy it?”Jiwon asked and Rie just laugh because she still can’t forget his reaction.

“You almost make me deaf…..You keep shouting on my ear.”Rie said make Hanbin laugh too. Who not know how hyper Jiwon is? Jiwon laugh when he recalled back the ride.

“Sorry…..”He said. Three of them seat there and have hot coffee. It’s fun to play in water but it cold too. Jiwon take his wet shirt off and reveal his well build abdomen is. His 8 pack tummy so clear and it's look y too when water run down on his body then Hanbin also take his wet shirt. It's feel like a summer CF promoted the water sport. Too bad it's autumn now and it's cold too. Rie like what she saw but she feel embarrass too. She looks down on her wet shorts until both of them wear their clean and dry shirt then put on their jacket.

“You should change too….” Hanbin said make Rie surprise.

“Change??!!”

“Not here but there.”Hanbin said and giggle.

“Ohhh….”Rie said and mentally slap her own forehead. ‘Pabo Rie.’ She carry her own clothes to the changing room.

“So lucky to be men….they can take of their shirt in open area.”Rie said while change her clothes. She walks to the same table after she done. Jiwon and Hanbin also done chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter