three

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                             

 

Day by day pass by…. Kim Hanbin still acts like usual. He try to get close to Rie but as usual Rie will never give any room for him to be close at all. Jiwon the only one will response to Hanbin.

So one afternoon after class, Mr. Lee come to pick Rie without telling her. He saw Rie walks with Hanbin and another friend, Jiwon but he don’t know his name.

“Rie-ah!!” Mr. Lee called makes Rie freeze on the spot. Jiwon saw Rie stop walking and she totally freeze. Her face shows that she is scared and nervous.

“Rie….” Jiwon called her name in calm and warm as usual and she look into his eyes.

“I’m here…” Jiwon said and give her a little smile to ensure her. Hanbin looks at them and he don’t know why both of them behave like this. Rie gave Jiwon a little nod and walk slowly toward Mr. Lee.

“A…ap…Appa….” Rie stuttering. No matter how hard she try to hide her fear it still showing.

“Hmmm, you’re here. I’m come to pick you up. Kim Hanbin, do you like to join us for dinner?” Mr. Lee said as Hanbin and Jiwon stand behind her.

“It’s ok, Mr. Lee maybe next time. I have plan to play basketball with Jiwon.”

“Sure….see you next time then. Rie, get in.” Mr. Lee said and Rie get inside without saying anything. Jiwon feel nervous to let Rie go with Mr. Lee.

“Mr. Lee, Rie also want to join us. We will go study group after playing basketball….” Hanbin said. He don’t know why he can read Jiwon and Rie expression. It seems like both of them fear for something will happen if Rie get in the car with Mr. Lee.

“Oh really? Than ok. You can go with them. Don’t go home so late.” Mr. Lee said and Rie get out from the car and feeling relieve.

“Sure. Mr. Lee. Don’t worry. We will send her home safely.”Hanbin said and Mr. Lee smile at him then he look at Rie. She avoid making any eyes contact with him and she just looks at his shoes all the time.

“Have fun then…” Mr. Lee said and go. Rie take a deep breath and then she look at Jiwon and Hanbin. She smiles a little but her eyes showing so many expressions. Jiwon know what Rie feel so he just smiles.

 “Hanbin will buy dinner!!!” Jiwon said and hold Rie arms. He change the topic and lighten the mood back.

“Thank you….” Rie said to both of them.

“I haven’t buy dinner yet but you already thank me….”

“In advance….” Rie said makes Hanbin smile. That was the first time Rie exchange conversation with him. Jiwon put his arms on Rie and Hanbin shoulder. He really knows how to have fun and play. Rie and Hanbin play along with him.

Since that day Rie answer Hanbin back but in very short and simple words. Yes and no is very often for Rie answer him sometimes she just look at him with her laser eyes to make him know that her answer is no or just nod. Even though Rie treat him like that, Hanbin still find it fun and amazing. Sometime he tries a funny jokes but Rie never laugh at his jokes. She only smile and laugh at whatever Jiwon do.

“Rie, this Saturday ask Hanbin to join us dinner.” Mr. Lee said right before Rie going to school that morning.

“Ok.”Rie answered in short and clear. She knows he won’t take no for answer this time. Rie don’t know how to ask Hanbin. She keeps looking at Hanbin the whole day but that words stuck in .

“Rie-ah, do you have something in your mind? Why do you look at me like that?” Hanbin asked when they have their lunch.

“Nothing….Jiwon-ah, do you want to join my family for dinner this Saturday night?” Rie asked. She surprise with herself, how easy it is for her to ask Jiwon but it feel so difficult to ask Hanbin.

“Wae?” Jiwon asked.

“Just….”

“Araso….” Jiwon answers then he look at Hanbin then to Rie. Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter