four

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                          

 

A few weeks later, there is a party among Corporate and Mr. Lee invited to this occasion. He brings Mrs. Lee with him and Rie too. Rie asked Jiwon to be her partner that night so, she wait for him at the Hotel lobby.

“Lee Rie….” Rie turn and looks at the person who calling for her but to her disappointment it’s not Jiwon. It’s Hanbin.

 He looks elegant and insanely handsome in black suit with black dress shirt and his ties fold nicely on his chest. He do not button up his suit and he walk like a model walk on the runway toward her. Rie looks at him and automatically smile with him too. Hanbin has this effect on her without she notices it. He makes she feel comfortable and she could on reliable him.

“You look pretty tonight…like a princess.”Hanbin said and smile sweetly at her. His eyes also smile. The same smile she saw on that rainy day.

“Thank you. You too look great…”                        

 “Should we go in now?”

“Aniyo…I still wait for someone else. You should go in first.”Rie said but Hanbin seem difficult to move and leave Rie there. He wants Rie to stay the whole night with him. But then both of them hear a clicking footstep sound they turn to see who making it.

If Hanbin insanely handsome in his black suit there is more dangerous good looking man in charcoal color suit. He has his killer smile and walks so manly and full with confident. He wearing white dress shirt with black ties and his hair a bit messy but weirdly he looks deliciously and juicy attractive.

“Rie sorry, I made you wait long here and alone…..”Jiwon said before he looks at Hanbin.

“Ohh…you’re not alone. You’re here too?” Jiwon said with his usual tone, cheerful and playful tone. Hanbin smile at him then looks at Rie. Her eyes look so lively and sparkling. Only Jiwon can make Rie smile like that. Jiwon looks at Rie and she wearing brown flowery long dress but bare her shoulder. She looks so elegant and beautiful. She let her hair loose and flowy behind her. Her hair covered much her .

“Oo… So you are Rie’s partner tonight?” Hanbin said and Jiwon nod.

“Let’s go.”Jiwon said and hold out his arms so Rie could hold his arms. Rie smile at him and gladly put her arms around him.

Mr. Lee saw Rie walks in with Jiwon and holding his arms while Hanbin walk by her another side. Mr. Lee feels so furious when Rie just throw another good opportunity. He don’t like Rie with Jiwon. Tonight he though Hanbin asked Rie to be his partner but why did Jiwon comes as Rie partner.

Mr. Lee walks toward Rie and Mrs. Lee follow. Jiwon, Hanbin and Rie saw Mr. Lee walks toward them and Rie could see Mr. Lee is in rage. Her heart shrinks in fear and hold Jiwon arms more tight.

“Lee Rie, follow me. I want to talk with you.” Mr. Lee said and hold Rie arms tight. She feel pain and forcibly follow him. Mr. Lee stop near with the stair at the entrance of the room.

“What are you doing with that boy, Lee Rie?” Mr. Lee said through his clenching teeth. He try to calm down.

“I love him. I love Kim Jiwon….”Rie answers and makes Mr. Lee slap Rie hard. He also surprise with his own reflex.

“Stop!!” Mrs. Lee said and hit Mr. Lee with her bag. He try to hold her hand, stop her from hitting him again but Mrs. Lee fight back so Mr. Lee push Mrs. Lee back and Mrs. Lee bump with Rie who just stand at the edge of the stair. They both shocked with what happen so fast in front of their eyes.

Jiwon and Hanbin walks follow Mrs. Lee too when they both heard Mrs. Lee scream. When they come they already saw Rie laying down on the bottom of stair with blood around her face.

“Lee Rie!!!” Jiwon called and run toward her but she unconscious.

“Rie-ah!!”Jiwon called again. Jiwon carry her up and run toward the lobby. Hanbin closely follow them from behind. Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee also run with them. With taxi they go to the hospital.

****

Lee Rie awake and looks around her. Her body feels so tired even though she already had a very long sleep. She walks out from her room and saw Mrs. Lee serve breakfast on the table.

“Good morning.”Mrs. Lee said.

“Good morning….”

It 2 years already pass since Rie fall from the stair that night. So many things happen since that night. Rie lost her memory and she move with her mother to different country. Mrs. Lee want to start a new life with Rie at somewhere far from their own home. Rie completely erase her memory. Now she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter