five

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

After settle some paper work, Mdm. Miura and Rie fly back to Seoul. They stay at the hotel for a while before they move to rent a small apartment. They plan to stay as long as Rie want and if she wants to stay then they will back for good. This time around Mdm. Miura will follow Rie’s decision. As long as Rie happy she will be happy too. Rie already sacrifice whole her life just to protect her. This time she want to protect Rie properly.

Rie walk at the Han River Park and saw a basketball court. She walk there and watch a few people play basketball. The way they shout happily when they score feel familiar for Rie. Somehow she could imagine someone laugh to his heart content when he win the games. Rie could heard his laugh and she immediately smile when she think of him. Even though she couldn’t remember how he looks like but she still remembers that feeling warm, safe and home.  He is home for Rie.

“Is this my memory? Did I just remember something or I just imagine it?”Rie asked herself. Rie walks again along the river and saw a few couple walk past her. It must be autumn now, even though the sky seem so clear but she could feel the cold wind blow.

“I want ramen…..”Rie heard a female voice said that and she look around for her and saw a group of people gather on the picnic mat. Eat ramen at the park sound so delicious too. Rie look around for convenience store and she go there to buy and cook a ramen.

“Yah put plenty of ham in the ramen too…..” Once again Rie heard his voice in her mind. Rie shake her head.

“I must be tired.”Rie make excuse. She’s having it while looking at the sunset view at the river. She did not forget to take picture for keep. This is vacation for her too.

Hanbin and Jiwon go to the basketball court after their class. It’s almost sunsets now and they want to play for dinner games. Who lose will pay for their dinner. Hanbin know he will lose this games tonight, there is something he want to tell Jiwon. It’s the right time to tell him if he win the games.

“This is the final score…..”Jiwon said and laugh. His mood at high now and Hanbin smile along with him. Basketball is Jiwon games, there is no way he could defeat him unless Jiwon making too many mistake or his head at somewhere else.

“OH YEAH!!!! Dinner on you.”Jiwon said right after he slum dunk the ball in the basket. He lay down on the floor to catch his breath. Hanbin take a seat next to him.

“Jiwon-ah, there is something I want to tell you.”

“What?” He half interested.

“I met Lee Rie…..”When Jiwon hear that name he immediately sit up back and look into Hanbin eyes.

“When? Where?” He asked while holding Hanbin’s both arms.

“New Zealand... last month.”

“Why you didn’t tell me right after you come back?” Jiwon asked and he looks at Hanbin face carefully. His face looks sad and there must be something wrong is going on.

“Tell me everything…..”Jiwon said and wait for Hanbin to explain everything.

“I feel pain and sad at the same time. She looks so happy and laughs with her friends. When I called for her, she looks at me like I’m are nobody. She don’t even remember me. She don’t even gave me a second looks and just leave like that….”

“Are you sure it her?”

“Jiwon-ah, how could I forget how does she look and her voice are? I love her too, Jiwon.” Hanbin confess. Jiwon nods, he understand what Hanbin said. Hanbin know he love her too.

“I wish she could remember us back…..” Hanbin said but then Jiwon smirk.

“I wish the same too but…. It will be too much pain for Rie. Sometime I wish she don’t remember back and she just making a new memories. Be happy somewhere and forget everything including us.”There is something that only Jiwon know about Rie and he just bury it deep down in his heart.

“Let’s go dinner…I want something spicy.”Jiwon said and smile. He carry his ball and Hanbin follow him closely.

After having her early dinner, Rie continue her walks to somewhere else. She go to their old neighborhood. Mdm. Miura said her father already move from that place and sold their old house too. So, she no need to feel afraid to bump with him. Rie walk slowly take her owns time to looks closely to every building and street. Who know she may could remember back. Rie stop at the coffee shop to have her favorite coffee.

“Can I have your order?” The girl staff asked and looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter