eight

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After supper, Hanbin send Jiwon and Rie go home but Jiwon asked Hanbin to drop them at the park near with their neighborhood. He wants to be alone with Rie and maybe Rie could remember him too.

“It feels great to be out, right?” Jiwon said.

“Yes.” Rie answer and stop walking. She looks at Jiwon then smiles a bit. Somehow she could feel what Jiwon feel. Is this a six senses or telepathy?

“Is there something you like to ask?” Rie spoke make Jiwon smile then nods. Even though she can’t remember but she still Lee Rie that he know. Always can read him like an open book.

“You tell me….what do you think about me?” Jiwon asked in soft and low tone. Rie look into his eyes. She feels like she can trust him.

“I can trust you just like how I trust Hanbin…..”

“Kim Jiwon…. Can you remember anything about me?”

“No, I’m sorry. But I do feel safe when I’m with you…. Do we know each other longer than Hanbin?”

“Ooo….”

“Do you mind if I ask you to talk about us? I want to know…..”Rie said and Jiwon nods and wide smile spread on his face. He gladly do the service. He want Rie to remember him faster so they could be close like before, again.

Jiwon and Rie seat at the park bench and he begin to tell her about their story. Rie laugh at their funny moment but to her disappointed she still can’t remember him. If what Jiwon told her is true, they must be very close. Is Jiwon feel frustrated just like her too?

“Jiwon-ah……” Rie call him in soft tone. She looks at him then she look away.

“Do you like me?” Rie asked. Jiwon silent and take a deep breath.

“Yes, I do.”Jiwon confess. Rie look at him again, confuse and surprise with his confession.

“Aaa…of cause you did. If not you won’t spend a lot of your time with me…..” Rie said half denying and half believe they just a friend.

“It’s not like that. I like you more than a friend….. I always thought that I would confess to you in cool and manly way but not like this.”  Jiwon said. He holds Rie’s hand and then he look into her eyes. Rie could feel her heart beating so fast when she look at Jiwon. He did looks sweet when he smile, he looks cool when he serious like tonight and loveable when he care for her. Rie smile it’s not that she like what she just hear but she happy to have him by her side. When Rie with Jiwon she feels completed.

Hanbin come back looking for Jiwon when he saw Jiwon forget his phone in his car. When he saw Jiwon confess to Rie, he just stops moving. If he said he don’t feel anything, it will be a lie. He happy for both of them but at the same time he feel sad. Hanbin smirk and nod as if he acknowledges what was happening in front of his eyes. Slowly he walk back to his car and console his own broken heart.

****

Rie walks to the bus stop when she bump with Jiwon. Awkwardly she just smile and nod at him without saying anything.

“Good morning…. Did you sleep well last night?” Jiwon asked makes her smile wider.

“Yes… You?” Jiwon can see Rie being awkward but he just pretend that he don’t see it.

“I have a very good dream last night…..” Jiwon said. Rie look at him wonder if she could ask more or just keep quiet. So she just smile and continue walking.

“You don’t want to ask what my dream is all about?” Rie smile then scratching her head. Jiwon almost burst to laugh when he see Rie being cute early in the morning.

“Well……I…..”

“Ara…you don’t really want to know what it is. I just want to tease you…… When did you start do aegyo?” Jiwon  more since this is the side he never saw before. Rie always put a straight face and she never do aegyo too.

“Aegyo?? I don’t know.”Rie feel a bit confuse. Jiwon giggle when he saw Rie seem lost with his question. Before Rie always change the topic if she don’t have the answer either that or she will answer in question. She never lose in the words battle. See this side of Rie seem fun and amusing. He ruffles her hair and saw Rie pouting.

In the bus they sit side by side. Rie take out her book and begin to read it. Jiwon put on his ear phone and play his favorite song. Suddenly Rie feels Jiwon touch her hand and when she look at him. He show the ear phone and then put it on her ear.

“What is it?” Rie asked but Jiwon just smile. Rie quietly listen to the song, word by word.

The song is Do You Know by Kim Woo Bin Uncontrollably Fond O.S.T. Jiwon like the meaning on the song and it really suit what he really feel that time. It’s true he love Rie and he don’t even know when and how it started. When Rie turn to look at him, he just smile but Rie face a bit expressionless. It’s really hard for Jiwon to read it. The new Rie now has so many thing he can’t understand and it totally new for him too. He wonder if Rie like or dislike the song. Soon after the song end, Rie just smile and nod as if she don’t feel anything.

“What do you think?”Jiwon asked.

“Well, it nice. I like his voice…. Sound so manly too. Do I know this singer?” Rie asked makes Jiwon want to slap his own forehead. Is Rie become senseless or she just pretends to be? If the old Rie she will understand even though Jiwon never told her about his own feeling.

“I will tell you later….Just continues read your book.”Jiwon said a bit frustrated with her reaction.

“Ok.”

They walk together to the campus and meet Hanbin at their usual bench. From far Hanbin can see Rie and Jiwon talk freely like before. He know everything just going well like before plus last night Jiwon confess to her too. Hanbin believe Rie must be feel happy and accept Jiwon feeling too since they both like each other.

“Do you have your breakfast already?” Jiwon asked Hanbin.

“Not yet. You two?”

 “You two can go have breakfast. I need to go to library, first.” Rie said.

“You’re not hungry?” Jiwon asked but Rie just shake her head then she looks at Hanbin.

“Ok, we will meet you later then.” Hanbin said and Rie make her way to the library since she still has a lot of time before her class start.

After choose her books Rie seat at the empty table. Suddenly someone take a seat in front of her. Her stomach clench so tight and her heart beating so fast make she having a difficult to breath. The person whose sit in front of her is not a human but a beast. He can smile like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter