one

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                

                                                  

It’s raining heavily that afternoon. Lee Rie stands at the closed shop for a shelter while waiting for the rain slowing down a bit before she continues her way. Rie looks up and enjoy the cold and refreshing breeze from the rain. Without her knowing she’s humming her favorite song. Suddenly Rie saw someone is running toward her too and stop right next to her. Rie looks at him and he looks so handsome. His hair a bit wet and messy but he still looks ok. His jaw line so sharp and skin also glowy and fair. Is he a fallen angel? Rie asked in her mind. It might sound so extravagant but that’s the only words can describe him.

He looks at Rie right in the eyes makes Rie look away. His eyes pierced directly to her heart make it beating so hard. In the cold weather she could feel so warm.

“It’s a bit sudden, right?”He starts making a short friendly conversation but Rie could see he being awkward. He’s not comfortable talking to stranger but he can’t stand the silent between them.

“Hmmm…..” Rie answered short and looking at the falling rain from the roof. Rie open her palm wide and feel the cold and refreshing sensation from the rain. She forgets about the handsome stranger next to her and play with rain with her hand.

“Some said if you couldn’t avoid it then you should play along.” He said again. Rie smile and look at him.

“Some said don’t wait for the storm to pass but it about learning to dance in the rain.” Rie answered him and he smile back at her.

“Will you dance in the rain?” He asked while looking at Rie. His eyes look so pure and sincere.

“Will you?” Rie asked him back. He just smiles again. Rie look at her expensive dress and she not really mind to get it dirty. Rie look at his clothes he’s wearing a simple jeans with white shirt and baseball jacket.

Without plan both of them take a step into the rains together. They look at each other and laugh.

“If you don’t mind, can you company me to this place? If you do, I will never forget your kindness forever.” Rie said.

“Sure since I don’t have any plan today.” He said and they run together to the place where Rie need to go. It’s a very expensive restaurant. Both of them soaking wet but no one dare to stop them.

He still follows Rie from behind and when Rie open the door toward one room, he a bit taken back but he still composed himself. He can see how strong and brave young girl in front of him. He wants to be crazy and wild today. He don’t want to think what problem he is getting into, all he want to know is he just follow his heart only.

“I won't do it and i will on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter