chapter 2

Trap with You

She was walking lonely at the beach bringing her flip flops he have hurted her heart again not once not twice but alot of times she have to much patient loving him all the way and trying her best to please him.."yoon doojon why did you hurt me again"yuri shouted and soon drink a whole bottle of alcohol that she was holding..

Hearing yuri shouted jaeseop hurriedly check outside to see what's going on he hurriedly pulled her out of the water "noona what's wrong?"jaeseop said "jaeseop your brother just for the sake of the stupid business he agreed for a engagement,jaeseop what did I do wrong?"yuri said who started to shed tears...

"I love your brother alot"yuri said jaeseop pulled yuri into a hugged "you know my brother love you too alot noona"jaeseop said "I don't feel it anymore"yuri said "he loves you alot"jaeseop said yuri soon fell asleep on jaeseop's shoulder jaeseop carried her inside her dress is all wet "kiseop can you call ahjumma tell her to changed yuri's clothes she might get sick"jaeseop said "ahjumma is out somewhere"kiseop replied..jaeseop look around there are alot of boys in the restaurant but few girls he soon saw seohyun just sitting "*I'm sure she could help" jaeseop thought

"Ms. can I have few minutes of your time?"jaeseop said "what do you want?"seohyun said "can you help me changed my friend clothes?"jaeseop said "what?"seohyun said "no a girl that's why I can't changed it"jaeseop hurriedly reply seohyun stare at the girl who look really messed up "I'll do it where's are the clothes?"seohyun said giving jaeseop a look "ert"...

"thanks"jaeseop said While seohyun is changing yuri's clothes jaeseop called his brother "it's me"jaeseop said "what do you want?"doojoon said "yuri almost hurt herself"jaeseop said "where is she?"doojoon said "I check her in on one of the rooms at the hotel"jaeseop said "I'll go there"doojoon said "It's up to you"jaeseop said hanging up..

seohyun finally got done changing yuri's clothes "I'm sorry to bother you"jaeseop said "It's okay Is she your girlfriend?"seohyun said "no she's not she's my brother's long time girlfriend"jaeseop said..doojoon soon arrived at the hotel.."where is she?"doojoon said jaeseop point at the room doojoon is about to enter but jaeseop grabbed him "hyung not now she's resting"jaeseop said..."I wanna talk to her and you can't  stop me"doojoon said removing jaeseop's hand "so stubborn"jaeseop murmured doojoon heard that giving jaeseop a punch and fell down"yah what did I do?"jaseop said "mind your own business"doojoon said and enter the room..

"are you ok?"seohyun said towards jaeseop "yeah"jaeseop said wiping the blood on his mouth "get medicine I'll put it"seohyun said "thanks"jaeseop said..

doojoon soon enter the room yuri is still sleeping but not that long she soon woke up "what are you doing here?"yuri said "kwon yuri I thought your strong but what did you do?"doojoon said "don't put the blame one me"yuri said "yuri I'm doing this to make my dad happy"doojoon said "make your dad happy? doojoon I sacrifice so much just to be with you and what? this is how your going to pay me?"yuri said "yuri I love you"doojoon said "If you love me you won't do all of this stuff"yuri said "yuri don't you get it? I love my family too!"doojoon said.."then let's call it quit"yuri said "but yuri can't you wait for me?"doojoon said "I have waited long enough doojoon it's already making me sick"yuri said..

"no yuri"doojoon said "yes doojoon It's over"yuri said walking away out of the room..

Meanwhile seohyun is carefully treating jaeseop's wound "agh~ it hurts"jaeseop pouted "woah I'm sure if your fangirls see you like that such a turn off"seohyun said..

"they will not know unless someone will tell them"jaeseop said "don't worry I'll zip my mouth"seohyun said giving him a sign afterwards...seohyun soon finally have the guts to asked him having only few allowance "can I get a job here? I can do anything"seohyun said "anything?"jaeseop said looking her from top to bottom "1,2,3"seohyun said and kicked him on his leg "when I say job I didn't mean that way"seohyun said "yeah I know I'm just playing"jaeseop said..

"were in need of some helper"jaeseop said "sure I'll take that job"seohyun said "can I get that room free then?"seohyun said "wow that's too much but If your willing to overtime fine"jaeseop said..

"thanks"seohyun said heading to her room..yuri soon almost got out of the hotel "Noona!"jaeseop shouted "oh jaeseop thanks for listening by the way who changed my clothes?"yuri said "don't worry a friend of mine changed it a girl"jaeseop said "what happen?"jaeseop said "I already called it quit between me and your brother"yuri said 

"noona why?"jaeseop said "I'm tired really tired of him"yuri said yuri gave him a hugged before she finally left witnessed by doojoon..