chapter 1

Trap with You

hey it's babyjjin again!:]

Seohyun carefully stare at her face "I'm not going to do this thing"seohyun thought to herself as she stare at the wedding gown..She have already planned about everything her escape on her own wedding day..I will never be bound to a guy just for the sake of business that's the word seohyun have always said ever since high school..And she's determined to do it..

taeyeon soon enter the room where seohyun is getting ready "do you have the plane ticket?"seohyun said for a moment taeyeon stare at her best friend *giving her the face are you sure you want to do this?..

"where is it?"seohyun said repeating again sounding unpatient.."here are you sure your going to be alright?"taeyeon said seohyun just nod and smile at her..before seohyun left the two switched clothes..so that everyone won't be suspicious about seohyun..

before seohyun finally left she gave her best friend a really tight hugged "thanks for everything"seohyun said "go before I started crying just make sure please be safe"taeyeon said.."I will"seohyun said who hurriedly grabbed her suitcase..After a second seohyun disappear..seh hurriedly grabbed a cab and headed to the airport..

before everyone realize seohyun is already in the airplane "where did she go?"her mom said towards taeyeon "I'm sorry I don't know auntie she didn't told me about it all I know she will be riding the airplane and go somewhere"taeyeon said..

"your her best friend I doubt it"seohyun mom said "I'm sorry I don't know anything auntie"taeyeon said who exited the place after her word..

Meanwhile seohyun finally arrived at the island she carefully look on the resort until she finally pick one a korean name resort "Pardise Resort"pretty common seohyun thought to herself..

"1 room please"seohyun said "yes mam"the receptionist said..while she was waiting for her room she noticed someone a man dragging some dude..

"next time please don't ever make a scene here"he shouted but the man keep on hesitating so after his word he followed it with a punch "go"he said..the man soon follow what jaeseop wants..

"what are you staring at?"he said towards seohyun "nothing"seohyun said coldly "such a weirdo"jaeseop murmured.."AJ did you had any problem?"one of the worker said it was noticeable since he's in a uniform.."nothing just some pain in the eyes"jaeseop said...

Seohyun finally got her room she lied down  and check her phone 50 missed calls "seriously?"seohyun thought to herself she decided to dressed up to look around the place..

While carefully looking and staring around the place seohyun saw the guy that he met at the lobby of the resort again but not in a fight or beating up someone he is with a crowd of girls he both have girls on both shoulders..

"so ladies what do you wanna do tonight?"he asked "anything as long as were with you aj"the other lady said "man never mine kiseop is free you can go with him instead of me I have other stuff to do If your not sure what your going to do with me"aj said "but aj we could chill"the other girl said but she was late AJ is already walking away..

At seohyun's house her mom is thinking where could she possibly go..not aware that her daughter went back at the place where she was hurt the most the most the place where her parents decide to go into seperate path the Island of Neverland..

Seohyun finally decide to go back to the Island after his father left the country..Besides the fact this place hurted her it's also the place where she almost died...

Flashback 10 years ago..

"Let's end everything!"seohyun's mom said "Fine"seohyun's dad said seohyun just covered her ears not wanting to hear everything but in the end the words are still clear so she run away to the beach...she tried to disappear she walk through the  beach until the water is on her neck..

but someone grabbed her..."are you ok?"he asked but seohyun soon loss her consciousness all she heard is her name being called  by her mom...

from that day on jaeseop remember the face of the girl that girl he have saved the face of the girl with a innocent face her eyes are sad but you can't deny that face her pretty face...

Jaeseop's POV

I finally saw her I never thought she would go back to the island that have hurt her the most...I don't know why but I think she finally get stronger through time her face look more tough than the last time I saw her...but to bad I met her at the wrong time and at the wrong place....agh!

That night seohyun sat at the empty table and ate her dinner...jaeseop sat near the bar of the restaurant..."kiseop do you have some new reserved rooms?"jaeseop said "AJ we have 3 reserved rooms"kiseop said "that's good"jaeseo said..

Kiseop eyes soon set his stare on the girl eating alone "look at her isn't she a hottie why is she here at neverland maybe she is a run away bride or his boyfriend probably ditch her on there wedding day"kiseop said "quit playing around I don't car about her life she's just a random customer"jaeseop said and grabbed the folder...