chapter 3

Trap with You

Seohyun reported early at jaeseop resort compare to the hotel that was own by his dad it was small but a sweet place.."annyeong haseyo"seohyun greeted towards kiseop "oh annyeong haseyo"kiseop bowed politely at her aj got out on one of the rooms which is beleived to be his room.."your early"aj said scratching the back of his head..wearing a skinny jeans aj stare at seohyun "your going to work at a beach resort what kind of clothes are you wearing?"aj said "why?"seohyun said staring at it "jeans? beach? are you kidding me?"aj said..

"fine"seohyun said changing her jeans with shorts seohyun happily collect the orders "2 pineapple juice"seohyun said towards kiseop jaeseop stare at seohyun while carefully putting the orders on the table.."yah!"kiseop said tapping him on the shoulder "what?"aj said 

"dude quit staring she will find out"kiseop said "I'm not staring!"jaeseop said grabbing the folder "a wedding? here in neverland? are they serious?"jaeseop said looking at the logged book "yeah dude tonight"kiseop said "well good luck at there relationship"jaeseop said "sometimes people wanted something different"kiseop said "yeah right"jaeseop said..heading outside the restaurant..

seohyun finish all the work that jaeseop assigned him putting the orders and cleaning what's supposed to clean..She soon went outside to stare at the view and saw jaeseop drinking while sitting at the beach she walks towards her and sat next to him.."did something happen?"seohyun said "nah don't mind me today is just tiring"aj said..

"so tell me why are you here in this island?"jaeseop said "do I have to tell you?"seohyun said "just curious it doesn't really matter"aj said "I run away"seohyun said "from what?"aj said "from my own wedding"seohyun said..AJ never expected seohyun to be that kind of girl "don't you love him?"he said "things never work out between us"seohyun said "I see"aj said "how about you why are you here beside the fact of business"seohyun said "things didn't really go right with me at seoul"jaeseop said "like what?"seohyun said jaeseop just smile "enough"he said messing with seohyun's hair "yah"seohyun said "It's cold you will get sick"jaeseop said putting his hoodie on seohyun "your going to get sick why did you give it to me"seohyun said "I'm use to it"jaeseop said..

seohyun stare at jaeseop they're eyes met but they hurrieldy soon pull away..After a few minutes of not talking someone arrived it's yuri "what's wrong?"jaeseop said "nothing I'm staying here for a while"yuri said "uhmm ok"jaeseop said grabbing yuri's suitcase and putting it inside "annyeong haseyo"yuri bowed politely at seohyun..

seohyun smile at yuri..the two headed inside "are you jaeseop's girlfriend?"yuri said "no"seohyun hurrieldy reply "oh"yuri said "I'm sorry we met at the wrong time the other day"yuri said "no it's okay"seohyun said..

jaeseop is done putting all of yuri's stuff "I'm done don't tell me hyung will be rushing here too after a minutes"jaeseop said "don't worry he don't know anything"yuri said.."Okay then you can rest now"jaeseop said at the same time grabbing seohyun with him..

yuri just smile at the two "clean the restaurant were closing"jaeseop said "ok"seohyun said grabbing the broom seohyun clean the restaurant alone until jaeseop went back he is actually shirtless "yah!"seohyun said covering her eyes "what are you doing?"seohyun said "the bathroom is over there"jaeseop said pointing at seohyun...

"go"seohyun shouted "whatever I'm not interested in you anyways"jaeseop said walking towards the bathroom..after jaeseop took a shower seouhyun is still sitting at the chair..

"sleep now"jaeseop said "ok"seohyun said 

the next morning there are alot of people at teh restaurant and seohyun is working hard until "hey miss"one of the customer said "order sir?"seohyun said..

"what's your phone number?"the other guy said "my phone number is not on the menu"seohyun said "woah girl pretending not to be is easy huh?"the guy said..

"I don't know who you are"seohyun said "then let's get to know each other"one of the guy said soon someone grabbed seohyun "I'm sorry but she's taken"he said it's jaeseop....