chapter 9

Trap with You

3 years later

Seohyun is busy looking on the building sketch at the conference when one of the employee made there presentation "the island of neverland used to be a place for broken hearted but now it's one of the gretatest place to have business"the employee said seohyun paid attention as she heard those words 3 years have passed but she never heard aything from jaeseop not even a word..

"are you planning to do the new resort at that place?'seohyun said "yes madam"the employee said "I'll look over it"seohyun said the employee look at her "are you sure ms. seohyun you don't have to do that I can do it on your behalf"the employee said "no I wanna go"seohyun said..

"well then you can have that kind of assignment"taeyeon said seohyun happily picked up all the folder "are you okay?I haven't seen you that happy!"taeyeon said "don't mind me"seohyun said..

meanwhile a guy who haven't get back from korea is back...

he smile as he remove his shades.. "Hyung!"he shouted and hurriedly hugged his brother "jaeseop!"doojoon said and hugged his brother back..

"how have you been?"doojoon said "great"jaeseop said..

"I'm going straight back to neverland"jaeseop said "wait you won't stay here in seoul first?"doojoon said "no"jaeseop said "man"doojoon said but soon smile "fine I guess you need to find someone"doojoon said "yeah"jaeseop said "gotta go hyung"jaeseop said..

"yah when did you got back?"kiseop said "today how have you been?"jaeseop said.."great especially now man your back"kiseop said "how's the business?"kiseop said "It was great but I really missed this place"jaeseop said "I knew it island boy"kiseop said..

seohyun packed all her stuff as taeyeon watch her "wow are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"taeyeon said "no it's okay don't worry"seohyun said..

seohyun soon arrived at the island she look around and things have changed her attention was caught by jaeseop's resort and restaurant who is still running "Is he back?"seohyun thought..

she carefully walk towards the place and there he found him he's smiling at every guess.."good evenin..."his words got  cut when he saw her..

"long time no see"seohyun said jaeseop hugged her tightly "I missed you so much"jaeseop said "I missed you too"seohyun said.."when did you got back?"seohyun said "today"jaeseop said "no wonder there's something pushing me to go here today"seohyun said..

the two kept on smiling at each other until kiseop interrupt them "yah! you two better quit it"kiseop said "get a girl if your jealous"jaeseop said "when is the wedding?"kiseop said..the two just smile "soon"seohyun said..

the two walk while watching through the sunset "wow it's been years"seohyun said jaeseop put his arms around her waist "were going to be together forever"seohyun said "forever?"jaeseop pouted "yeah forever"seohyun said and smile..

THE END~