chapter 6

Trap with You

Seohyun and Jaeseop were planning on how to get back together yuri and doojoon "a lunch date!"seohyun said "no"jaeseop said "that's to plain"he added "too plain? and your asking me to help you?"seohyun said "fyi it's your payment for my cellphone since you don't have a cash right now right?"jaeseop said "yeah whatever"seohyun said "a dinner date! yeah that's it"jaeseop said "It's still a meal date so why did you reject mine?!"seohyun said.."dinner date is more romantic duh"jaeseop said "whatever do you know how to cook?"seohyun said "I won't own a resort if I can't cook"jaeseop said grabbing seohyun's hand..

"where are we going?"seohyun said "to the kitchen"jaeseop said "I can't cook"seohyun said "who told you I'll let you cook"jaeseop said seohyun pouted "I'm chopping the vegetables then"seohyun said grabbing some carrots and onions..

seohyun watch as jaeseop cook for some reason she just can't help but stare at him "did you finish college?"seohyun blurted "yeah at Seoul University"jaeseop said proudly.."what program?"seohyun said "business"jaeseop said lowering the tone of his voice.."I'm supposed to managed the company but I didn't graduate on the top of my class and my dad have higher standard and ambition towards our company so he said I can't suceed so i decide to go here"jaeseop said starting to be cheerful again..."you suffered so much aren't you?"seohyun said messing with his hair..

"sigh if you think that will make me feel better no It won't"jaeseop said "are you done with that?"seohyun said "yeah"jaeseop said putting all the dishes at the plate..

"where are we going to put it?"seohyun said "on the second table the one that is set up"jaeseop said "okay"seohyun said after few minutes the two got done setting the food on the table..

"call yuri I'll talk to doojoon"jaeseop said handing the phone "wait you bought a new phone?!"seohyun said "yeah after all I'm not your ordinary island boy"jaeseop said being all proud of himself again..

"what will I say?"seohyun said "say jaeseop need extra help at the restaurant"jaeseop said luckily yuri pick up the phone after few rings and she hurriedly went to the restaurant..and to found out she got tricked "what's all of this?"she said "yuri it's my apology can I have few minutes of your time?"doojoon said jaeseop and seohyun step out..

"3 minutes"yuri said "no 10 minutes"doojoon said "fine"yuri said "I already left the company"doojoon said looking down on the table "can we get back were we started?"doojoon said that word create a smile on yuri's face and got an idea "were we started doojoon?"yuri said "yeah"he said "fine"yuri said doojoon jump in joy.."wait a minute I'm not yet done"yuri said...

"what?"doojoon said "let's see let's pretend that we never met each other before and just before I said that yes you need to do something right "wait do you mean bringing your notebooks buying your food and stuff like that"doojoon said "that was soo high school"yuri said.."then what?"doojoon said "just prove it I gave you a chance so please don't have a mistake"yuri said walking away..

from afar jaeseop and seohyun are watching "I wonder what happen yuri is getting out of the restaurant"seohyun said "can you calm down I'm sure there's something good that happen"jaeseop said..

seohyun and jaeseop hurriedly went inside and found doojoon eating the food that jaeseop cook "what happen?"jaeseop said "she gave me a chance!"doojoon said "sweet"seohyun said "I Know RIght"doojoon said..